Ummm...guys the Curse Strikes Again

CEO...
>Trump's actions are hurting Netflix employees around the world, and are so un-American it pains us all. Worse, these actions will make America less safe (through hatred and loss of allies) rather than more safe. A very sad week, and more to come with the lives of over 600,000 Dreamers here in a America under imminent threat. It is time to link arms together to protect American values of freedom and opportunity.

Attached: 8B8E1CF5-ED48-4390-BFF6-5ADE0A9C4600.jpg (1536x1213, 345K)

it's also because not a single one of their originals is remotely watchable.

Is Nike bankrupt yet?

Attached: s3DMvEu.jpg (563x873, 46K)

>Pay for shit you can watch for free
The Boomer market is drying out it seems. When will netjew call to be declared a public utility?

It's because several other actors have entered the market e.g. Amazon, Youtube.

>so un-American
>leftists complaining about something being un-american

Really makes you think.

wtf I love russian drumpff

Not as long as niggers still get welfare

I honestly liked A Series of Unfortunate Events. Lemony Snicket has gotten in trouble with SJW's before and the show (despite a few weird diversity shoe in's) is great.

>Netflix is hurting!
>Don’t forget about the dreamers!
What the fuck does this have to do with each other unless the implication is that Netflix hires dreamers.

you think Russian trolls are behind this? that's quite a far-fetched theory, none the less the most plausible explanation there is.

Sad, I like Netflix Original films.

they are pushing far left liberal content
even the documentaries are getting ridiculous
they reap what they sow

Attached: BRAIN SLAYER.jpg (575x837, 949K)

How could they push anything except some useless banners on their website or app. It's an on-demand video streaming service you choose to watch whatever you want.

>forgot to add
they are butt hurt how old conspiracy and nazi content is beating their shit on a regular basis.

Thank god netflix is tanking. I fucking hate it, it was supposed to be for watching movies now they barely have any they instead make those horrible original series and politically correct bullshit.

nah it's a joke..Netflix failure couldn't possibly have anything to do with shitty marxist agendas they recently been implementing at a time when their service was already not worth the fuckin time of day, especially if you're canadian..jesus christ I can save myself a headache and just take five minutes to download the maybe one watchable thing I find, but yeah..it's always russia and drumpf

Attached: 1529125293263.png (647x562, 130K)

Ah yes plenty of other pox. Man in the High Castle season 3 turned the poz to eleven. They portrayed George Lincoln Rockwell as a power hungry cuck, ironically he was right about the traitors and is exiled to Cuba where he is stabbed while doing coke with spics he is paying for sex. Super jews, able to subvert entire nations through art. Lesbo relationships.

>enforcing laws is unamerican

what do they think is american?

Netflix is shit. I don't want to support anyone promoting the idea that Western Civilization is becoming less European every fucking day.

Your opinion is overpoliticised. They're cool IT guys, they ones of the few who used FreeBSD on their servers while the others deployed Linux.

They make/promote TV and film that pushes that content.

>muh kernel

Man, it must be nice to be able to blame Trump for everything bad that happens in your life.
>N-no investors, you don't understand, we underperformed because uhhhh... uhhhh.. it wasn't our fault because... uhhh... DRUMPH
>Its not our blatant retarded shit or predatory business practices, it was all that stupid cheeto's fault!

Attached: DSMTU_7W4AAtTvD.jpg (950x695, 144K)

Why on earth would a commercial company push anything except the popular content attractive for new subscribers?

I could understand that if they were funded by the government and were its mouthpiece.

Are you just trying to set up an alibi for when Netflix inevitably blames russian trolls on their failure or what?

I think we are approaching a recession and it will be caused by thw collapse of social media and online entertainment stocks. FB stick is fucked.

Russia nowadays is accused by the west of every imaginable international crime. I don't even consider it serious. But the content they do is of very high quality.

> get woke, go broke
> waaaaah Trump, raycysm
> learn nothing

Keep pushing that agenda. Looking forward to that bankruptcy.

Attached: img_8697jpg.jpg (1200x900, 55K)

>thinking stonks move based on logic

you evidently don’t follow the market daily user

the drop in NFLX is due to uncertainty surrounding future streaming competitors. they already lost disney and are bound to lose the rest. it’s only a matter of time, and it doesn’t help that—according to NFLX producers—50% of their world is gay, black, and trans. they are the face of SJW now

in terms of money, they will bounce back surely to all time highs again. it’s still a cash cow

(((they))) have reasons to bring it down and reasons to bring it up, and will always be five steps ahead of you in the market

Attached: image.jpg (900x517, 321K)

Their CEO said this? Cancelling my sub.

Anyway, in actual answer to your question: the free market is self-correcting, but not instantaneously. Netflix is dying slowly and is totally okay with that to push ideologically driven bullshit, they'll be able to do it for a decade or more to come. Hollywood has been degenerating for decades and doesn't care about shoving out bullshit at a loss every year or their declining revenues because they're ideologues convinced their saving the world with their naive barney-tier bullcrap.

>thinking the top 1% can’t afford to do this for centuries, let alone just two trump terms

Attached: image.jpg (780x375, 122K)

If NETFUX fucks up The Witcher, it will be another nail in their coffin.

punisher was pretty cool

>(((they)))
Jewish public entities say what American leftist goyim want them to say otherwise there're no shekels but public shaming and scandals.

Netflix had a ton of classics but now theyre gone for their in house shit originals and stealth ads. Daredevil was literally their peak and its success got them more popular than they deserved to be.

Again, how can they push anything apart from some retarded banner on front pages? It's an on-demand streaming service you chose to watch or don't on your own will.

They make their money banking and can literally just print more for themselves to bail themselves out, they don't care if their propoganda outlets operate at a loss and they only reason they let any of them die is when they think no one is even listening anymore, then they make a new one and play the same dumb game.

Fuck netflix the only thing I watch is incestflix

Someone has to sit around all day watching Netflix instead of getting off the couch and getting a job that isn't selling oranges by the on ramp.

The answer is Capeshit, not Trump.

it was pretty cool it the beginning but towards the end, it got a little SJW, notice the part of the daughter fixing the sink and Frank said "Now you don't need a guy"

And people obviously are choosing the second option, which is causing them monetary loss, how is this hard for you to wrap your head around? People watch Netflix like sheep, they turn it on, don't know what they want to see, so they look at what's new and being promoted. Its all fucking garbage so at some point they decide to not even use Netflix at all because clearly all that's 'new and hot' is trash. They sit down and want to watch something chill or interesting and instead they're greeted with 'LOOK HOW NORMAL TYRONE IS FOR BEING ABLE TO TAKE TWENTY DILDOS UP THE ASS' and just turn this crap off.

I don't know, man. Jokes aside, I don't try to completely whiten American Jews but the Jewish boogie man here is overexaggerated in my view.

This faggot blames Trump for his stock tanking? There's not even a vague attempt at logic to link the two.

What Lilyhammer was some good fellas tier shit

>overexaggerated
I used to assume this..I can't ignore what I've seen
>every time

Castlevania was ok
But literally everything else is shit. Their board should have been lined up against a wall after neo yokio though

Maniac is pretty good

The issue is they're trying to capture Comedy Central's crowd and Comedy's Central's crowd is so brand-toxic they destroy anything that caters to them.

>70% of all new TV show begins with a nigger and a white coalburner bitch, or white couple with a black kid.
> hurr durr muh diversity

Fuck off. I just don't pay for such propaganda shit

So real talk, ignoring the idea that there is a vast jewish conspiracy with a set goal, which I don't personally subscribe to but meme about on Jow Forums. These people are not driven by quality or profit, the new waves of what should be capitalists are ideologically driven because they realize they kind of suck ass and want to feel like jesus and that they're saving the world. So they rationalize all their bad decisions not as them not understanding the world or that their goal is wrong, but that there must be true evil out there stopping them from saving the world. Its pure delusion, but its the kind of delusion humans get off on. Then there's a knock on effect for what's trendy, so you get a guy like this and Amazon's CEO and Zuckerberg, and google's CEO, etc... and they all say the same dumb shit and this dumb shit is cancer and its killing their companies. But the thing is, as long as you're healthy you can live with cancer, in fact your body is constantly becoming cancerous and correcting it all the time, but if you get weaker, that shit becomes lethal. So copycat smaller companies see what the big boys are saying, also allured by the idea of being a savior, or simply being cynical and thinking they can make money just like the big boys by exploiting the idea that they are, they also start pushing and spouting this shit. But because they aren't a ubiquitous mega corp, it fucking kills them. Not wanting to recognize they fucked up they use the same line the big companies do: evil nazis sabotaged my wonderful dream!

That's right Slavic dog, bark for Master Goldberg.

Are you a retard that genuinely enjoys Jason Borne?

Punisher was good dude I don’t give a fuck