What inspires a man to do this ?

Balls cut off, trying to get laid, mental retardation, etc

Attached: 6B4BE27F-9AB9-46CA-9BF5-D8AB91E73768.jpg (750x319, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of the above.

He thinks it may get him pussy.

>saying sorry for drumpfs america

nothing wrong about this,we failed the women,the kids,the world since the orange baboon election

Fathers not doing their job.

Attached: 1536948322102.png (908x935, 79K)

why did you cover your name in the screencap OP?

>What inspires a man to do this ?

Attached: GUEST_8a69d7af-d713-4b9d-a1d2-7fd4d65cb578[1].jpg (488x488, 31K)

Social media fools people into thinking that it's real. 50 facebook likes feels, to the lizard brain, like 50 women asking you to nut inside their pussies.

Cry white boy

It's how extreme betas think some woman is going to take interest in him. These are guys who are too desperate even for online dating, so they take to the Internet in other ways, just for the hope of a whiff of female approval.

They are deceptive in so many ways, including to themselves. They should have been eaten by wild animals when they were young, as nature intended.

If women are equal then why do they need us to protect them or ensure their equality?

Comedy gold.
>liar bitchface

I am utterly confused by the phenomenon that is donating money to these types of streamers. Do these men not realize they will get nothing out of it? Are they so deluded that they somehow think they'll have a chance with these women?

You have to protect women you gaylord
who else is going to

>mental retardation
youtube.com/watch?v=gwNQqnEYMXw

When Metoo thing happend one of my beta"friends" jumped on the bandwagon.
I know he has only had 2 girlfriends and they were meanbitches so... I dunno who he was apologizing too.

Weak fucks.

All if the above + virtue signaling.

Right? Must be a millenial phenom. I grew up in a time where you had to hit on women face to face and learn rejection the hard way.

Today's soicuck faggots think donating money to these thots is going to get them pussy. In my younger days spending money on ANY girl was sacrelige. I took pride in the fact that I could slay pussy without spending a fucking dime. I had these bitches buying ME food, taking ME out.

Men have become such wimpy pathetic losers.

That is so pathetic. One third of his day is spent white knighting a white in the misguided hope he might bone her at some point in the future. I used to be a loser, but I was nowhere near that kind of betaness.

Attention and affirmation.

what fucking right do they claim they don’t have? i’ll wait.

Checking you 4 pairs of digits.
Blocked names are probably taken from rabbit.

Not getting a good slap when he was a kid. And not getting it know

>YOU'LL SEE, I'LL GET MYSELF ANOTHER FINDOM ROASTIE GIRLFRIEND

Attached: 20181005_154937.png (1440x1760, 227K)

browsing reddit too long

god I can't believe allegations aren't enough to ruin a person's entire life and career anymore, this is making me literally shake with rage and terror

His rabbi.

Pussy.

>a man

the strong desire to be a part of the Good Boys™, and using the path of least resistance to achieve this

trying to get laid by thinking ho's want you to agree with them.

Testosterone deficiency.
True story.

Does this shit actually get anyone laid? It's obvious that's the end goal

I keep screaming, but good doesn't answer

Attached: liberal predators.png (625x605, 57K)

The desire to be seen as a good man in order to improve their social standing, for pussy or friends.

he really really really wants some pussy but won't just pay for it for some reason

We white people

As an American I am so sorry we let this happen, future history begins today, I'm just sorry we failed the world.

Attached: 1538773045373.jpg (1199x676, 408K)

Society might survive if humans were an asexual species

But as it is now men build society to protect women
Women subvert society so it gives them more resources
Men become effeminate in order to manipulate women into breeding with them
Nobody contributes to society
A depression happens
Society dies

fathers being whimps and simps and cucking infront of their boy child. Women raising men and them saying how hard the world is when they didnt get the mocho latte at starbucks.

Honestly if youre a father with a son and not teaching your child to hike,fish,build something with your hands,hunt, change a tire etc might as well goto forever21 and pick out a dress for him.

>Women subvert society so it gives them more resources
But a woman's evolutionary fitness has nothing to do with her resources since she still has to find a man to procreate...

who cares about a random facenigger post
sage

brainwashed by gender studies classes and cannot question it because he went into 80,000$ of debt to obtain this "education"

Aesthetic AF.

women want men who can provide resources for their offspring. Modern society has turned alot of shit on its head. Men and women still have their basic (instinctive) impulses but the goals are different.

>Women subvert society so it gives them more resources
>Men become effeminate in order to manipulate women into breeding with them

Boy listen with your brain when you read

Unironically the future I want for America.