The New Season

>how did Jow Forums feel about the new season of South Park?

Attached: south-park-season-22-premiere.jpg (704x396, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X0HzQk35C2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody cares

This season they got back on track
#cancel south park

who even watches it?

If this Kavanaugh bullshit hasn't red pilled Matt Stone and Trey Parker, then they really are a lost cause

>Salty amerifag spotted

so you didn't see Black Panther?

They haven't done a Kavanaugh episode (though the probably will). They've done school shootings and priest coverups.

South Park has been shit since 2015.

theyre doing a great job. feels like season 7, the objective GOAT

Stopped watching during that abortion of a series about the election. Is South Park good again now?

DID YA WATCH YOUR JEW-TOONS LIKE A GOOD GOY?

Doing well lads

There’s only been two episodes and they both sucked.

Last 2 seasons were shit so i stopped watching. Is it any better now?

I feel like it's starting to get its bite back.

South Park has always been shit. The year you think it went to shit is just the year when you grew up. I stopped watching it at least around 2005 and it wasn't funny even back then.

Troll trace was pretty fucking funny.

TV in general has gone so downhill that it’s largely unwatchable. Even shit that starts out promising eventually succumbs to some kind of shoehorned political messaging that just ruins the entire thing for me. I blame you, Jow Forums.

I just seen a few episodes here and there, all that i seen was pretty trash compared to past seasons

Yeah this episode indictes so, it's so horrifying to me south park is a commentary on real society

I’m not interested either user. After the election I’m kind of past the show

Attached: A941EB19-1C46-456E-A3DA-BBAC1ED3317A.jpg (250x250, 33K)

I think it went the way of the Simpsons - completely unwatchable and jumped the shark a decade ago

Didnt even know this show was still on the air. Havent watched or thought about South Park since I was in high school back in the early 2000s

This is a large part of what appealed to me so much about anime.

I still laugh at episodes like Christian Hard Rock every time. The general consensus is that the show peaked between seasons 3 and 10. It jumped the shark when Chef died.

>t. salty poorfag
I'm sorry your mommy and daddy can't afford cable for your house, but you're much too young to watch it anyways.

IMO, just looking at season lists and episode titles, the show peaked around the 17 minute mark of season 1, episode 1.

>cable
Old people need to leave

quads of truth. Based.

To be fair, the voice actor who played Chef got offended when they insulted Scientology, so he left.

I thought they were based and redpilled then I heard this interview and realised theyre kind of blue pilled faggots

youtu.be/X0HzQk35C2w

They were seriously considering airing 30 minutes of darkness when trump got elected they were so upset about him getting elected

Attached: 386221_1 (1).jpg (590x590, 306K)

Did Stan died?

Was satirical years ago, we tolerated all the jokes about Whites,Bush, Republicans etc. They really didn't take on Obama's BS. Too cared of being labeled as racist. Trump is probably too easy a target for them. It's a relic of an era when center left and center right normie NPC's would discuss the issue. It's full on war between left and right now, and I won't be satisfied until they are all dead, or they leave and form a new fag country. Jews aren't funny any longer.

watched the first episode. Unfunny garbage. Was giving me of the vibes of an sjw trying not to be pc.

When theyvstarted continueingbplot lines for the season itvsucked, should kept reseting everything everyweek.

This seasons not my cup of tea.

c'mon, "Safe Space" was pretty good.

Yeah, I don't even think Chef leaving had anything to do with the reduction of quality, it's more of a marker to identify the specific moment the series started to deteriorate.

> he doesn't realize that anime is anti jew propaganda

Who doesn't realize what?