What exactly did he do wrong?

What exactly did he do wrong?

Attached: 2018-09-27t200959z_1250850905_rc1e93117620_rtrmadp_3_usa-court-kavanaugh.jpg (720x480, 28K)

Nothing at all.

drinking the liquid jew

He upholds and defends the Constitution.

Attached: 1537893535923-pol.jpg (680x600, 176K)

Nothing

socializing with women

being a white male

Attached: brett_likes_beer.jpg (640x596, 85K)

SIDING WITH ORANGE MAN

LOCK EM UP

LOCK UP DRUMPF

Attached: brett_likes_beer2.jpg (459x459, 51K)

>What exactly did he do wrong?
Did he get on my bad side? Don't forget: getting on my bad side a capitol offense and your entire people can be put to death for it.

Attached: TRINITY___JihadiGod.png (480x432, 190K)

Defend himself

Deny a thirsty whore his dick

Torture, The Patriot Act etc

He showed weakness. I believe him and this whole witch hunt was a sham, but he should never have played the women’s game in getting overly emotional. Hopefully he’s learned his lesson. Never stop to their level.

nothing which is why this circus is prove that the left is mentally ill even the ones that just play along for political reasons.

He drank beer and liked it

he was appointed by Trump so the left tried to put the fix on him, only it's 2018 and that shit won't work these days.

He drank beer while being a white male.

boofed

You gotta fight for your right to ex parte.

Nothing and the sad thing is that he was honestly a pretty good appointee from a legal standard as well. The left just shot themselves in the foot because now whenever he decides on a ruling theirs gonna be that voice in the back of his head telling him to get even.

Came at the recommendation of the captain of the wrong team.

Read the Bible and tell me righteous anger is feminine.

Righteous anger is not the same as screaming and crying like the average SJW. I would’ve respected him if it was just righteous anger.

He is an alcoholic pedophile who raped and murdered six million women in high school and college, but he is getting a pass because he is a rich white male.

It's really because Trump is a lost cause so Kavanaugh became the next fixation. Once he's confirmed and that's over, you could be next

It was. #discernment

I have to assume that you were raised by a single mother. Men don’t teach their sons to act like that.

Chad faced his reckoning, and won.

Attached: DowAbZGXgAEEd7_.jpg (628x817, 83K)

Honestly the guy has a huge papertrail from the Bush years that hasn't been properly examined.

Do we really want some police-state asshole who believes in torture and mass surveillance on the SC?

What a bunch of kikes. The delay tactics are so blatantly obvious at this point. McConnell should personally tell these cunts to fuck off already.

He was born white and is successful... someone with these two attributes is of the most pure evil.

Attached: 1528590063500.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

It’s literally nothing.

>born successful
Bushies are such cancer

says the shill

Was a white Christian male in the 21st century

Not raping Ford

Opinion disregarded and put into trash can.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (680x697, 88K)

its going to be so great to watch the lefties absolutely lose their shit when he is confirmed

i like to watch the protests with a drink and a smoke, gloomtube on youtube is pretty good, not advertising or anything, i just dont want you guys to miss out on the mass butthurt that occurs

you do realize i never said he was born successful right?

You must’ve replied to the wrong person. The ABA will do nothing. Kavvy will be on the SCOTUS for life.

He perused happiness instead of preventing others from doing the same thing

>Do we really want some police-state asshole who believes in torture and mass surveillance on the SC?
Yes.

Attached: 1315015037351.png (409x499, 155K)

How dare you assume his race at birth, race is a social construct that was assigned to them at birth by their doctors you bigot

Nothing, he is just like Hitler.

Be careful what you wish for, kiddo

He’s a catholic

He helped to draft the Patriot Act.

Lied under oath several times
Proved to be a partisan hack
Overly emotional testimony puts his temperament into question.

Defend the Patriot Act, for one.

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

He was nominated during the Trump administration.

His crime is that Trump likes him, and the left hate anything trump does.

remember when he called MS-13 animals, and the left were defending ms-13, ' they are just good boys who ride bikes to fetch teacakes for their grandma"

do you remember that shit?

Being a virgin for most of his early life.

Being a white male that upholds the constitution.

I've favorited www.reddit.com/r/politics just for this purpose. I want to laugh at
the salty butthurt.

He's a white male

Give too much power to a group the pendulum gonna swing eventually. I guess the power is in hands of GOP now. Brace for swing later if not sooner.

The primary goal from the left may not have been to keep Kavanaugh from the Supreme Court. It's possible they just saw a block on Kavanaugh as a secondary win to the culture war. Maybe they wanted to create more hysteria and fear in women to destroy what little trust they have left for men. Sure, this doesn't change the minds of women who have strong relationships with men. But what sort of effect does it have on women who believe rape culture in America is a thing? In their minds, the radical left has just been proven right because a "rapist" was not punished.

Attached: Jayde Nicole.jpg (720x960, 93K)

God came down from heaven and blessed him with a blessed life. His parents, grandparents, and ancestors didn't fight to create a better future. God just gave it to him because he's white.

I know you're being facetious, but this argument from the left drives me nuts.

Attached: Big Tits McGee.jpg (612x612, 44K)