Feminists will illegalize sexbots so fast

Feminists will illegalize sexbots so fast
It will make their pussies worthless
It will destroy their whole racket

Attached: sexbott.png (628x350, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-04/texas-robot-brothel-outlawed-city-council-houston-men-forced-masturbate-elsewhere
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf I love de-population now

Good thing millions of autists won't respond by creating armies of hunter killer robots to exterminate all feminists and their white knight lackeys. Very good thing that will never happen.

Right after we ban the dildo

You don't think 7.6 billion is enough?

It will just go underground. The taboo sexbots become, the more hotter and in demand they will be.

I'm more of a pillow waifu kind of guy anyway.

Attached: waifu.jpg (1024x687, 247K)

>Houston officials block brothel from featuring sex dolls
Way ahead of you.

>thousands upon thousands more men than women
>excess males invent fake wives
>women can't handle it

YOU WEREN'T EVEN INTERESTED IN THESE GUYS IN THE FIRST PLACE WHY DO YOU MONSTERS WANT TO TORTURE THEM

doesnt matter what they want there lots of countries that doent listen to feminist shit and they will push this and get moneymoneymoney until every greedy businessmen in the west gets jealous and pushes politicans to open up

It's impossible to stop that technology. Sexbots and the artificial womb will lead women to be useless. And sex is the only weapon they have. Without it they will also be powerless.

Overpopulation is only a problem in the third world - countries in Africa and Asia are exploding while Europe and America face a stall.

feminists have made doing any of the complicated hard to do things a woman did a taboo.
>cleaning
>cooking
>caring for children
The only left was sex. Well men did most of the work in sex anyway and are much easier to satisfy so they fixed the last piece of the "well fuck you then" puzzle.

I got lucky and I have a wife who does the other things feminist hate. But when I look at the absolute shit options out there if I had to replace her it makes me want to go find a steady prostitute and handle the rest on my own. Finding a woman who is good in bed but not worn out whore in their 30s is fucking impossible. And forget about her doing the other stuff.

When sex bots become pretty much lifelike, the big push will be to outlaw ones that look like children.

Can you imagine going over to someone’s house and opening the wrong closet door only to find a 3rd grader sexbot dressed up like one of the Lollipop Guild from the wizard of oz?

Because all men should suffer if they can't have value to their holes.

Women need the guys they wont have sex with to be beta orbiters.

They like having some guy perpetually buying them things and doing things to make their life easier in hopes she will someday take his virginity.

If the incels can just pay a one time fee for a sex bot, women will lose a large amount of their current privilege. This is why they fear the robo-waifu

Now explain why tis is a bad thing. And dont give me shit like because its forbidden if you do it with real human, thats the same tier of reasoning like feminazis claiming sexbots cant consent so its rape

You want to impede on people liberty even though no human is hurt. In fact if pedos can fuck sexbots instead of fucking real kids that's a great thing.

I mean why its a bad thing for someone to have a doll like that. Who cares what you do with a piece of plastic?

Id much rather the pedos take their urges out on a robot whos programmed to like it and wont be traumatized, than abducting my 4 year old son and dumping his body in the river after they split him in half

No, is too late, the Chinese industry is already making tons of them and is not going to stop for triggered roasties that are not their consumers anyway.
Sexbots may and will get banned in some "progressive" countries for a while, and sales will keep growing in the rest of the world. Then, when the liberal wave recedes, they will get introduced in those markets.
Is too late roasties, you lost.

Attached: 1467910279532.jpg (740x800, 180K)

That's a war they can not win. I'm fully prepared to illegally purchase them.

send them some sex bots then

Why would you want to give sex bots AIDs? Be more considerate user.

>born too late to explore the seas

>born too early to explore the stars

>born just in time to be a sexbot smuggler in a dystopian cyberpunk future

Attached: 1517059627320.jpg (620x413, 67K)

Honest question: how does one see a plastic humpdoll laying around their house and not feel shame every second of the day?

Attached: incredulous.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>t. soon to be irrelevant lump of smelly flesh

Honest question: how does one see a plastic vibrating dick laying around their house and not feel shame every second of the day?

Cant see myself ever wanting to fuck a robodoll

Attached: i.png (357x346, 53K)

no it won't
did masturbation cause the human race to die off?

that's actually a pretty good idea desu. Better sexbots than food, as sexbots can't fuel population growth

Where do you think the sexbots are being sold?

>Can you imagine going over to someone’s house and opening the wrong closet door only to find a 3rd grader sexbot dressed up like one of the Lollipop Guild from the wizard of oz?
Its not human so I dont care.

Some people don't understand the concept of shame. Mgtow fags who spam their faggot bs on Jow Forums are a good exemple of it.

objectively wrong decision

you can hide it in a drawer. this is a fucking make out doll that dwells on your couch with dried cum in it's hair.

Attached: 1538768890348.jpg (480x480, 38K)

>illegalize
Hello obvious faggot and dumbass, the word is "criminalize". You're now aware of your asshole, manual breathing, you can always see your nose, and the game,

That's not up to feminists. They will learn the hard way that companies stop catering to and supporting them once there are hard dollars to earn. The free market will wash them away. Even now already most women don't even want to identify as feminist. The days of these self-centered cunts are coming to an end.

Sexbots are just another jewish weapon to kill the aryan race and the honorary aryan race.

You can hide you vibrator, but can't hide your shame

Roastie pls go

i am always aware of my asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=xiqmEibSY0I

So? The vibrator has vagina juice all over it.

If anything it demonstrates men require more to be aroused and women are shallow to only need a vibrator.

>Robowaifus will crash the camwhore industry

Attached: 1507525405977.png (800x670, 204K)

Male.
Why are memeflags the ones that want woman shaped tupperware jiz dolls the most?
What part of fascism does this fit in with exactly?

>If anything it demonstrates men require more to be aroused and women are shallow to only need a vibrator.
Am I to take this as some kind of victory over women?

They aren't robots. They're silent and motionless. Men are paying $6,000 to fuck fake corpses.

Attached: stormy.jpg (600x800, 64K)

She looks a bit unsure of how she should feel about this.

I think they're shill, most of "them" have fascists/nazi/White supremacists memeflags.

She's so fucking nasty, Trump could have anyone wtf is wrong with him.

Too many incels and MGTOW to ban sexbots.

The silicon enhanced blonde bimbo used to be really in vogue.

Better than spending the rest of your life walking on eggshells trying not to piss off some insane hag of a wife that USED to be hot.

Hello melvin.

The doll is hotter.

also not branded with a sex cult brand.

I swear Drudge wants to fuck a sex robot so badly.

SAVED

Attached: 1907296530436.jpg (660x765, 206K)

/based

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 38K)

>tfw your sexdoll is more attractive than you are

>when the roast is so threatened and shitty they can't compete with first generation companion robots
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: 1516514448418.png (900x844, 349K)

>spotted a pedo
Policja już jedzie

Bagiety paluja juz nawet za bronienie lolikonow? To ciekawe

>will
You mean already did
>Texas Robot Brothel Outlawed By City Council
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-04/texas-robot-brothel-outlawed-city-council-houston-men-forced-masturbate-elsewhere

They can still sell it. You just can't fuck one in the shop right there.

Some people think if you have a child sex doll you could become more prone to living out the fantasy IRL since the repeated stimulus makes it more comfortable and less exciting at the same time. So the idea is that they'll escalate for the sexual thrill if they don't actively fight it.
I'm not sure if I buy it, but the idea of it being socially acceptable to be attracted to children is a slippy slope, even if it's with dolls. It could spread into the LGBTBBQAILMAO movement and make these people out to be "tortured souls who have to resort to dolls!"
I say no dolls, personally. I'm against it.

>Implying they don't feel shame at themselves and they have a piece of plastic because they lost all hope they could ever succeed and be with a real woman who actually valued them for them because this society destroyed all forms of their self esteem.

yikes

Attached: concern.png (195x345, 62K)

I agree with this, actually. The idea of communal fucktoys is exactly whats wrong with modern women, why would I want more of the same?

Man what a top cutie

t. white roastie
Tits or gtfo roastie

She does have a point. Niggers and chinks will stick fuck each other produce more of their kids while whites population even further decline.

When you are being out competed by a roomba with a toaster and fleshlight glued to it, I think you need to take a long hard look at your life and ask yourself if it isn't you that's the problem.

Attached: robot ransom.jpg (900x1600, 116K)

Speaking of feminists, have any of the online feminist personalities said anything about the male feminist roundhouse kicking a woman? It seems like they're all ignoring it