Redpill me on aspie girls Jow Forums

Are they wife material?

Attached: 837485734542582648365.png (263x301, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrumnews.org/news/brains-women-autism-may-sport-male-features/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She'll put the kids in the washing machine and your clothes in the oven.

ticking timebomb during BJ

She'll drown your kids

i was expecting too much to think i might get a serious answer wasn't i

If you've ever known a woman with high functioning autism, you really don't need a study to tell you this. They run on 95% logic, 5% emotion. At the core, they are the perfect woman. Then you get into the sensory issues and social awkwardness and rituals and it gets kind'a weird. I'd still marry one, though.

Fun fact: High functioning autism has the pleasant side affect of making a person loyal beyond all reason. The chances of them cheating are nearly non-existent. Not just because of their isolation, or bad social skills, but they just don't fucking care. Sex isn't important to them. Structure and a stress-free home life takes top priority. Not only that, but it's common for social anxiety to be so severe that erections aren't possible - even with their own wives. Their brains fry and make performance impossible.

The whole thing is really interesting. Pick up a book on it sometime. Here's a good article about it spectrumnews.org/news/brains-women-autism-may-sport-male-features/ here's an interesting article

Now to find one it's the hardest thing because it touches something like 0,1% so good luck. Some can be weird and have some weird tastes though. (Furries, MLP, etc..)

Attached: Cp30sFWUMAAcCz3.jpg (1200x1024, 143K)

Aspergers is just a hoax.
It's a jew trick to medicalize low-functioning sociopaths to deflect scrutiny away from them. Because if we paid closer attention to these soulless eccentrics we'd find a lot of jews among them. But when ypu get a retard card no one messes with you. Close call Shlomo.
Of course thots gotta be jealous and they want in on the aspie club too.

>sex isn't important to them

That's interesting you say this, because the one confirmed autistic girl I've known was fucking obsessed with it. Don't get me wrong, she struck me as someone that'd be very awkward when doing it, but she definitely wanted it a lot.

Depends on how severely aspie they are.

Some like order and stuff to be in the right place, so they'll keep stuff clean. Some are more towards the ADD side of the spectrum and mess up everything.

They generally do bad in work places meaning you're the sole/primary breadwinner. They often don't get "flirting" so unless Chad becomes very clear they'll have no idea and be oblivious. I'd trust an aspie gf around other people, but not necessarily a roastie gf. They can be very childlike in their emotions and do cute anime girl stuff, depends on what they watched and mimick social interaction from. If you tell them you like something they tend to comply.
When overwhelmed they can melt down and stop functioning. The first few times are cute but it gets on your nerves if it's constant. They're hypersensitive to noise so expect them to want to live somewhere rural at some point.

All that being said, I'm not sure I'd want to spread my seed in autism and have autistic kids though.

All autists should have to wear a hat like this to alert everyone.

Attached: 51DeON0looL.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>High functioning autism has the pleasant side affect of making a person loyal beyond all reason.
Maybe I should get tested
There's a cute aspie girl that I'm pretty sure likes me so this is more or less what I wanted to hear

had to deal with two aspie girls recently.

Think of the kind of weird / sick / repulsive sexual taste an aspie boy / man is into. Apply that to the girl.

Think of the typical egotism / narcissism aspie males have, yup they have that too.

However, now imagine the aspie male with his egotism and bizarre sexual taste can get exactly the kind of sex he wants when he wants it.

You end up with a completely insane, self righteous slut who has vaginal prolapse by the time she's 20.

>Loyal beyond all reason
In my experience, yes. Most know they are weird and will love the shit out of you for liking them.
>Sex isn't important to them
That however, nah.
Sometimes sex becomes super important because it makes them feel so many things. Like most girls a lot of them are into BDSM but the one I knew liked rope bondage and breathplay, not even in a sex way, but for the sensory stuff. She was also wired in a way that some pain translated as pleasurable. Many of the ways they perceive and get input from the world are fucked up, so what they like or not will highly depends on the aspie I think. I knew another undiagnosed weirdo but she would find sex overstimulating and basically starfish through it and ask for breaks because it was just overloading her system.

I want a girl; not some fucking autist. Women's emotions are part of what make them attractive.

Attached: 1538658550189.jpg (652x815, 67K)

>Are they wife material?

No. Aspergers goes against everything a woman should be. An aspie wife will traumatize your children by being distant and unemotional. And they aren't any less slutty than normal girls. is right

>women's emotions make them attractive

Attached: 1537806503548.jpg (142x171, 10K)

Attached: 116803139829_0122-large.jpg (640x360, 39K)

You're gay if you disagree.

God made men and women different for a reason.

>Women's emotions are part of what make them attractive.
You're either gay or impotent.

I like pussy but dealing with their constant emotions is exhausting imo.

>Calls a guy gay for wanting a feminine woman

Attached: 1538623874717.png (1228x1150, 191K)

>Women's emotions are part of what make them attractive
Disgusting faggot.

>Can't distinguish difference between emotional and feminine.
Is this guy fucking gay?

Without the ability to nurture, they’re worthless.

Based Muhammad.

Emotionality is a trait of femininity, you fucking incel.

Attached: 1538531077463m.jpg (595x1024, 54K)

Go fuck your bacha bazi Ahmed.

This.

Aspies don't deserve to live.

>emotionality is a trait of femininity.
Are these guys all fucking gay?

Get back in the oven j*w

Leave Bernstein alone, he's got synagogues he needs to deface.

>hello Jow Forums should I marry a retard?

basted

Don't you have some monkeys to boil, mutt?

Yes the best fucking choice to ever make.

Attached: 3fd316edc8eb39c799f8fbff685278e59eedd15bfcc1495fc6b01f41d5433c38.png (719x853, 1.2M)

You are the one talking about marrying a literal retard, who you trying to insult you emu bitch?

>Everyone's gay but me

Attached: 1537984032780.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Got some studies to show aspies are retards, monkey-boy?

For once a mutt I can agree with.

>Prove the screaming kid in the corner smashing his head against the wall while covering his ears and drools everywhere in the process isn't damaged!
lol

The loyal thing is pretty true.
t. sperglord

>loyal
you can convince them of anything, so no.

This. Women may be retarded and nowadays are being exploited by the Jew, but their frame of mind is necessary for raising children successfully.

>Aspergers is a jew hoax
The Jow Forums daily dose.

Jew.

I have an autistic wife.

Pros:

Super Loyal

Cons:

Autistic kids
messy, unemployable, anti-social, weird.
Super sensitive, easily overwhelmed.
I could go on and on but the quick run down is it is NOT worth it.

>now imagine the aspie male with his egotism and bizarre sexual taste can get exactly the kind of sex he wants whenever he wants it. That is an aspie girl.

My God.

Attached: tmp_23118-General_Rogard576151438.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Aspie females are highly sexual and have little to no empathy or ability to commit to a relationship. Maybe good for a quick fuck or a weekend fling but they will cheat on you and not even be liminally aware that they are doing it. YLYL.

yes

Attached: download.jpg (1280x1399, 358K)

What are you talking, they will turn into Chad cock slaves at light speed.

Dated a girl on the spectrum. Very logical which attracted me in the first place but ended up being very judgmental and it was very hard to get her to communicate which I think is why the relationship didn't work. She was incredibly into sex/masturbation/etc. though.