This Guy Is A Faggot Right?

He's a secret gay right?

>no wife/gf forever
>no children
>dresses well
>speaks well

He is a closet gay right? I don't give a fuck, but I just want to know what evidence is against this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

He's doing what any decent right wing fag should do. Live life in the closet so you don't promote degeneracy

So there's hope for you, right?

Attached: lolwut.png (505x512, 279K)

He spanks his basement negress prisoners on a daily basis.

Stop spamming Jow Forums with Neo-Cons.

Attached: graham.jpg (1386x844, 153K)

He responded pretty well wheb asked about it. Something like
>i know lots of guys will be jumping off the golden gate bridge but I’m not gay

Who gives a fuck. He doesn't flaunt, nor try to cram his life choices down our throats. I never had any problem with gay people. I do have a problem when they don't act like humans, and try to call it "their culture". That is where I point out degeneracy. What L.G. And other homos do in the privacy of their home is none of my business. Perhaps he is married to Gen. Mattis. I wouldn't know or care.

Attached: S+P2.png (465x629, 262K)

Unironically this.

Heheh not bad

>obsessed with politician’s private sexuality
user if you want to fuck Lindsay Graham go talk to him you aren’t going to get anywhere posting threads about him on Jow Forums

If he’s gay he handles himself just how he ought to. How many gay men can you say you respect, as a MAN?

no secret. mitch mcconnell too. its called the closeted conservative syndrome. when your whole life is a lie, then lying is a way of life, good practice for being a republican.

Attached: closeted conservatives 1504848877917.jpg (869x6963, 1.18M)

he's /ourfaggot/

watch the documentary 'Outrage' about gays in DC, there are more gays in DC than in SF, without gays there would literally be no congressional staffers

He replaced Strom Thurmond, who was a closet Oil Driller. Who was probably still in love with his parents maid.

He didn't marry and have white kids until the mother of his secret black kid died and he was like 70.

Interracial is something that doesn't sell in the South. Lindsey's sexuality is ambiguous because he might be straight... very straight. He may just be dating some Jewish liberal woman or some black or Puerto Rican.

Why don’t you blow him and see if his dick tastes like shit?

Just bee yourself and you will be a couple in no time.

Yes

poodles. check.
shirt color: lavender. check.
lives alone in SF. check.
closeted conservative media whore. check.
conservative know nothings think he is an intellectual. check.

Attached: savageweiner.jpg (1503x798, 249K)

the average poltard has no clue how infested the right wing is with closeted fascist fags, they should watch this documentary 'Outrage', it really is a mind blower how it is not more widely known

Attached: movie outrage.jpg (1589x868, 217K)

Everyone knows he is a queerfag.

>being this edgy

Just end yourself today, you'll be doing your family a favor

Attached: tardo.png (299x168, 95K)

he very well could be and i wouldnt be surprised if he was but i dont think so i think he's og mgtow

hes a proven goy after all

Obviously just another (((blackmailed))) pedo-faggot.

>when the queerfag is more of a chad than most of the republican party

Attached: nice bro.png (237x173, 53K)

This, also I love his wholesome voice, he sounds like Mr Rodgers

Nah I don't believe he's gay he's a godly man

There is no evidence to refute it, but if he is and had to come out for any reason I see it is as a good thing and a massive redpill that conservative gays exist and can still live fulfilled lives and have good careers without constantly screeching about their fetishes in public
He's pretty based overall anyway, even if you disagree with what he says he doesn't back down and I respect that, especially when reporters were digging at him for a negative response on Trump he said he believes the president is doing the best he can and he doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks of that
Also his joke at that swarm of jewnalists comparing the Kavanaugh hearing to the Salem Witch trials was fantastic, love this guy, he gives no fucks
Sincerely, another quiet conservative gay

I was wrong. Strom was married to a white woman at 44 but she died young of brain cancer. Then he married another white woman at 66. Only had white kids until he was around 70.

Lindsey also seems peculiarly passionate about illegal immigration.... defending DACA and stuff like that. Opposed border wall.

i would be surprised if he isn't

He's right wing on almost everything except Amnesty. He wants it.

He's soft on immigration. This is why I think he might not be gay. He might be into colored women. Might be dating some sort of lefty.

Mitch McConnell has an Asian wife. Jeb is married to a Mexican.

Pretty much this, everyone with a brain knows he's a dandy, but he keeps that shit confined to himself and not making a spectacle of it.

Lindsay is responsible for modern day ISIS, or older ISIS I guess since they're practically exterminated now.

> he's married
> has kids
> dog probably belongs to wife
> son created Rockstar Energy Drinks
> his son is worth 4.4 billion dolares

>Jeb is married to a Mexican
I honestly didn't know that because I never cared to actually look it up or remember.

His whole guacbowl shtick makes sense now.

#Jeb2020

he's /ourgay/

GOP dudes who are weak on immigration all seem to have a soft spot for yellow, black, or brown vagina.

Look at how they white knight for Nikki Haley. They might as well build a shrine to her.

Paul Ryan used to co-habitate with a black woman.

Globalist oil drillers. Love all forms of oil.

nobody cares he is /ourfag/ this week