I'm a black man. Do you hate me Jow Forums?

I'm a black man. Do you hate me Jow Forums?

Attached: 1507569032162.png (691x653, 21K)

Yes.

I don't hate you. I just don't want you anywhere near western civilization

No.

But I like you

yes

You need to go back to Wakanda, nigger.

not really, no

No. Just stay where you are please.

I would hate you less if you were in Africa.

I truly hate you with all my soul. I tried so hard to fight my hatred for so many years. I fucking hate all niggers. Every single one of you.

It has nothing to do with your skin colour, I just hate every fucking cunt on this planet and hope everyone dies a slow, terrible death.

Except the Finns and Estonians, I wish them well because they are adorably retarded.

I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers.

I don't hate all niggers, just most of them

Are you in our land, and planning on staying in our land uninvited? Then yes, you're an invader and need to leave.

maybe

Depends, do you like fighting games and anime titties?

>our land
>Netherlands

Yes but only because you are posting with a British flag.

Go live in Africa and post from there and no one will hate you. Not even a little bit.

Do I hate you personally , no.

Do I hate your race and the negative cultural impact it had on my race and my country, you betcha

I don't hate black men, only niggers.

Hell yeah

Nah.
Just don't rape people, and we r cool.
And don't support the fucking commies ofc.

if you browse Jow Forums we'd probably get along

you shouldn't be in the UK to be honest, but i don't resent you for things you can't control.

>man

No, this board is a larp fest of inactive neets.

Also, you are here forever

hate you no, but you need to leave the united kingdom cause i have no respect for a foreign overstay

this

Blacks != Niggers

If you're a good person, I would have no problem calling you a neighbor and a friend.

just go back to africa please
this is not your land

Only if you receive more in benefits and taxes than you put in.

No I don't hate you! I just wish the rest of your people would stop blaming white people for all of their problems and wake up to the fact it's Jews that cause all the trouble. We can be great allies when we work together.

he has more right to call himself english than you do spear chucker

Just go back to Africa and fix your homelands. Dont make it degenerate when rebuilding it and we will be cool. Heck I might help in your rebuilding efforts.

Not really, just tired of paying for you and have no interest in any of your fake problems. Wouldn't be mad if you went back to Wakanda honestly. No one would miss you.

Attached: 1534526265192.png (756x768, 131K)

hello fellow human

Attached: untitled.jpg (119x124, 2K)

There is a really good chance i will fucking hate you.

But that being said, there are good black people.

Fuck niggers though.

You're as white as any of the crud on this thread right now

Based AND redpilled.

You're alright. Just don't cause any trouble, boy.

YES GTFO YOU NIGGER YOU GOT WOOL FOR HAIR SMELLY DARK ANIMAL SKIN

Black nationalists are the only blacks worthy of respect

I don't hate anybody. For real. I just want what's best for my people. Apart from that I'm live and let live.

Go back to Africa and we'll talk.

Now name some of your waifus

Many of Jow Forums hate everything, life has dealt many of them a shitty hand in life. They fail to wanna take responsibility for it. So they live on anger and continue to fuel their anger by hating and finding reasons to hate.

As a black man, its ur responsibility to work on not allowing words and opinions of others to have an affect on you. Don't build ur identity around your race. Find a higher prupose, work on improving urself. Act as an individual and you'll be fine.

are you a kang?

Attached: kangz.jpg (650x399, 42K)

No. I just don't particularly care about yr culture.
It means nothing to me.

That's all. I have no ill hill towards black people.

Do you believe I owe you something because I'm white? Do you believe all your life's problems are because of white people?

If so, then yes, I hate you. If not, then no.

No we love blk ppl we just hate niggers. If you understand the difference in the two you are /oneofus/. Also, everyone gets called a nigger and a faggot and a kike in here. Muh free speech, but it's all in good fun. Welcome to this shithole fren.

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 72K)

Attached: 1537066725787.png (1123x769, 684K)

This desu

Only because you are a beady anglo.

Only if you're a Black Nationalist, if you're a "England is a culture not an ethnicity" then ye can fuck off

Yes

I hate N!ggers.
If you are one then yes.
If you are not one no.

doesnt matter for shit all that matters is what you have in the head/ideology.
As example you have pathetic uk born white salafist in the uk that are hated literally hated by everyone with a brain.

I judge black people neither by their skin color nor by the quality of their character.
I judge them by their proximity to me, the closer they are to me the more I dislike them.

you are not and will never be egyptian. the only blacks that were egyptians and have the right to that claim are sudanese, and those are just dark caucasoids from east africa. youre a west african congolese who has nothing to do with anything. egypt was north african, they're their own ethnicity similar to southern europeans. whiter even than levantines who are semitic arabs/jews

spoken like a true cuckold.

gebaseerd en roodpilled

What if all non white countries deported whites to Europe.

I dont hate everything nor do I just use the things I do hate to make myself feel better. It is true tho that life has dealt me a shitty hand but Im trying my best with it.
I seek to make a better place for all people where they can have there culture to celebrate and I got my own place.

>life has dealt many of them a shitty hand in life
sounds like a good reason to be angry and wanting a new system in place

as in white peoples land, bong

I don't hate you, no. What I hate is what the government has done to you. enslaving you on another plantation of government, locking up men, celebrating single mothers and confining most of you to the ghetto while most of you continue to vote for more government. May be different with you being British, not sure.

Honest answer nigfam? Hate? Not until you give me a reason to hate you specifically. It’s more like deep suspicion and no relaxing. Similarly, that’s until you give me a reason not to suspect you of niggerly inclinations.

Probably not

Meh, I don't have a problem unless you start acting like a nigger or fucking white girls.

Yes. I despise you. I wish for the extermination of your race every day. You are a subhuman piece of shit.

RETURN TO WAKANDA AFRICAN KANG

>black
>flag isn't african
>why do you hate me?
For one, you're retarded.

Nah, just don't sleep with our women. Stick to your own kind and you'll have no problem with us.

If you are a right-wing blackie then no

>I'm a black man. Do you hate me Jow Forums?
>Checks flag.
Yes. Go back to Africa nigger. You like living in a white society? Make it happen in Shitskinistan... stop ruining what you love. White societies are being overrun with niggerish behavior, and if you don't fuck off back to Africa, you'll just end up creating the same problems in white societies. I feel strange having to write this all out... most logical white people figure this out without being educated on the subject... but niggers have shit-tier IQs so while it's strange, I'm not surprised.

Attached: diversity.jpg (1374x1424, 280K)

I didn’t for years and years. I do now. I’m tired of hearing your shit. Raise your fucking kids, stop littering, raping and stealing.
There’s a great midterm voter drive commercial playing on a local am station. It’s a montage of different voices stating a brief reason to vote this November. One of voices is a black guy saying, “cuz mah ancestors died!” I audibly kek every time it plays and I’m willing to bet that part has inspired more white people to register than niggaros.

Yes Pajeet

I don’t hate you I just wish there weren’t any of you around
You cause great suffering

Yeah, nigger.

But user, that wojack is brown

Attached: 1537758072121.png (1129x1363, 69K)

If you raise your kids, actually work, get an education, conceal carry, and know the constitution then you're ok black user.

I went to college and made friends with a black guy and he went on to be a 6 figure paid superintendent, raises his children, reads books on philosophy and higher intelligence based non-NPC topics and we are still friends.

Dont be a Hood-NPCigger

>Yes. Go back to Africa nigger.
But I don't know anything about Africa, I have no family in Africa (that I know of) I don't know anything about the culture, or language, or even what country I m descended from

Do I hate you? No. am I wary of you? Yes. Do I have any desire to be around you? No.
Don't touch the white women. (Sorry that sticks with your own kind but that's not my problem) and you should try your best to influence your people to be better. It's your only hope

Personally I think culture is the most important thing, not race.

So as long as you abide by British culture and you abide by the same rules and expectations as the rest of us, then that's okay.

Yes, since you are in Europe.

Mother Africa needs you

Do you have a big dick?

No

I don't actually *HATE* you, however i think white british people have a right to exist, and the britain should maintain an overwhelming majority white british population as it's the only home the Brits will ever have.

Homie, you're among friends here.

Yeah get the fuck out of europe if you want that to change

I'll be honest, user. You're probably a chill guy. I have no problems with black people because of their skin color. Even though most blacks are obnoxious and dumb, a portion of them aren't, and perhaps you fit into that category.

However, I fucking despise you and hate your guts because you are a britcuck

Attached: image.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

Go home.

Most likely but you can try to surprise me
I like Sheriff Clarke, Bill Dule, Carl Weathers, maybe I can be convinced

why're you in the UK nigga?

If we were allowed to state publicly the truth; you would hear 75% of whites say there is a difference between black and nigger.
But we are not allowed to state the truth, mostly because non-nigger blacks raise holy hell when one bad thing is said about one nigger.
You have created this poisonous PC situation

>No

Then I hate you.

Was born here

Cuck