Christine Blasey Ford’s Attorneys Reveal Statement From Corroborating Witness

huffingtonpost.com/entry/christine-blasey-ford-attorneys-keith-koegler_us_5bb82805e4b0876eda9e3d85

Attached: Doy0sMPUUAE3wN5.jpg (719x950, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knchlaw.com/en/attorneys/item/1-keith-d-koeller
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If you don't believe her, you're stupid
Great strategy

I stopped reading after 'for those of you who aren't lawyers'.

>Koegler

Scepticize me once,
Try to fool me twice...
Well, we know where this is going.
Didnt even read for its girl or boy who cried wolf

>I'm a nobody with no evidence so here is why you should believe this thot!

lol the sad thing is this is the best the left has at this point. You blew your entire load in 2 years of Trump.

Attached: 0FD17085-0676-4D66-AA7F-18B0AB6F6E05.gif (360x295, 286K)

>you know nothing about sexual assault
pray tell how you are such an expert.
also interested in reading this email exchange.

I find it weird that the symptoms of speech patterns that indicate sexual trauma are also exactly the same symptoms that indicate a person is lying.

Sounds like they had a couple "rape" stories ready to go depending on who was announced.

>Witnessed a 30+ year old "rape"
By getting an email 30 years later about it

LOL

is this fucking real?

At this point I hope he raped every Democrat woman on earth

>Hello, dumb uneducated voter. If you do not agree with me, you are an idiot. Thanks for the support
Why the fuck do libs do this? It makes me hate them even more, yet they always stick to this condescending tone

Corroborating hearsay doesn't mean jack.

>ITS NOT A HIT JOB I SWEAR

>i believe her
welp i'm convinced

It was real in her mind,
listen and believe.

knchlaw.com/en/attorneys/item/1-keith-d-koeller
probably this guy

>email chain is corroborating evidence that this actually happened
>not more likely to be used to catch the dumb whore in a lie

>June 28, 20018
Yeah that definitely sets of standard of telling people BEFORE the nomination

Attached: 1511208143049.png (1298x739, 976K)

Metoo....

>Corroborating witness
>without being physically present at the scene
So it's just another plea to her hippocampus? I'm convinced now.

Lmfao is this satire?

>wasn't even there

>just believe her!

>I emailed her, therefore it's true!

Holy fucking shit.

Attached: 298OS.jpg (971x565, 141K)

fpbp.
the exact same thing I was thinking, when I read this shit.
>in case you dont know what corroborating is you decrepit senile 1000 year old judicial dinosaurs.
when they have no facts or evidence, and are losing the battle, all liberals do is scream louder in hopes you back down.

He knows lawyer words, watch you step... buddy

The FBI didn’t care, why should we?

Too late, fuckface.

Attached: AMUJc.jpg (822x447, 90K)

maybe this is the straw that broke flake's back? they really need that "unless something big changes" to be this letter

Attached: changemymind2.jpg (827x622, 215K)

>I emailed her, therefore it's true!
Sadly, this is the state of liberal ((( evidence )))

This is literally just some guy saying I believe her and she said she's telling the truth

The left is on suicide watch

Attached: 1984842149.png (1120x977, 67K)

>I can corroborate her testimony because you should believe her, we exchanged emails this year, and I know her.

Yeah, this is fucking conclusive! How about some actual facts?

Dear members of the senate please accept this letter as proof of perjury .I can categorically confirm that despite saying she hadn't spoken to anyone else i have emails to prove otherwise.

>actual facts
>the left
kekekekek it's only going to get more obvious as this progresses

God damn I am a lawyer and that may be the absolute most pretentious shit I ever witnessed

>Before there was a shortlist for his replacement
>Kav was totally not on the shortlist for replacements since 2012
Story checks out

>My testimony is based on nothing, bet you feel stupid for not believing now huh!?

Glad someone knows how to follow directions.

You don't know what 'fpbp' means, do you???

This is art

this, what a bunch of fucking retards.

Would these twits give it up?

He could have sent the emails to the judiciary committee.

Wow lurk more newfag

Good goyette

Even better, I emailed her... in 2018
It means literally fucking nothing except that she perjured herself since the emails predate her coming forward in july and said she didn't talk to anyone besides her lawyers before that.

I know the left has no facts, but you can still hold out hope.

One day, surely...

>sent email about the assault
>Sent it on June 29, 2018

Into the trash this goes.

Kavanaugh has been on the Trump shortlist since day one.

> there often aren’t eye witnesses in cases of sexual assault.

Well she named three you jackass, and none backed her up.

they will probably release information from "witnesses" over the next few weeks.

Attached: pepe C to confirm.gif (500x400, 625K)

It keeps getting better

in a just world, that bitch's lawyers would be getting disbarred about five minutes after Avenatti

Attached: buh_bye.jpg (720x395, 74K)

Your mum.

For those of you who aren't lawyers, the term "corroborating witness" is not synonymous with "eye witness" - stopped reading

>You don't know what 'fpbp' means, do you???

FORD'S PUSSY AND BUTTHOLE PENETRATED

THIS MONSTER KAVANAUGH MUST BE STOPPED

Lot of political grandstanding for a witness statement

None of this is corroboration. It's just more of the same "believe women" crap.

Attached: disbelief.gif (200x200, 833K)

>"I saw a 2018 email chain. This makes me a corroborating witness."
The audacity of these dumb niggers.

Attached: 1510506706358.gif (480x264, 489K)

>Hi, I’m not an eyewitness but I believe her
>She told me things in emails, that’s proof
C o m p e l l i n g

This is literally a nobody saying 'I like Ford, believe her because we're friends'
That's like believing those dumb nigger ladies dat he wuz a gud boi dindu nuffin'. Of course they're going to fucking say that. And Kavanaugh has a list of like 65 character witnesses that say he wouldn't do shit like this and that's all this dumb fuck is, a character witness to say Ford pinky promised to not tell lies. Also everyone is at least playing ball with the idea that she THINKS she's telling the truth, otherwise they would be flat out calling her a lying whore, which nobody is.

>mfw his corroberation is literally just his opinion.

Attached: 1523334132090.jpg (480x383, 28K)

This is identical to the other 20 people Fords team put forward: just people that say she said it happened
That's not corroboration - that's the very definition of hearsay. This will be ignored like the others.
They're desperately trying to create another Flake situation, but that ship has sailed.

This looks shooped

the funny thing is that she is a trained actor, working for a activist group, and is an illegal immigrant to boot. it's was all a fucking facade.

What are the odds that this letter came from the same glow in the dark cunt that ford coached for her polygraph test?

WOMP WOMP

Who else has their victory beer ready?

Attached: Trump Rally KEG Kav.jpg (620x786, 107K)

I can't drink so I have a flavored club soda ready.

>this is what the FBI would have learned

So fucking nothing?

If there is no proof that the actually incident that she describes happened, then it doesn't matter.

No one is going to be charged with a crime where no one can corroborate the initial incident when it happened, especially when the initial person in question has constantly fluctuated on who was actually involved and has past evidence that contradicts their current claims.

>I'm a witness I swear!
>lol i want there though
Wew

I don't think there is anything to learn from this person. The three things they listed do not incriminate Kavanaugh.

Underrated

mommy only lets me drink chocolate milk

Are they serious? This is "she told me the same thing she told you". It's meaningless and frankly embarassing.

I TOLD YOU NOBODY LIE IN EMAIL

APOLOGIZE

Attached: nigerian-prince.jpg (491x414, 80K)

>I didn't see anything
>but I believe her
Into the trash it goes.

I also didn't see what happened that night but I corroborate Kavanaugh's version of events. My testimony has as much credibility and weight as this guy's.

Good. We need them to keep stirring up voters for a month with this.

this is some embarrassing shit even from jews.

Every time.

>someone can be a corroborating witness without having been an eyewitness

Into the trash it goes.

>My name is Keith Koegler
Jow Forums, do your job and find this guy.

Attached: 1523174689352.jpg (1200x675, 258K)

Didnt ford testify that she didnt talk to anyone about interactions with the post, the rep and feinstein or is this her beach friend?

Very underrated

>There was no "grand-conspiracy" to conduct a "political hit job" on Judge Kavanaugh
No, this was all just a big fucking coincidence that an unprovable 36-year-old case of sexual assault surfaced less than a month before he is appointed for Supreme Court.

NO, /my/ mum!!

Attached: 1538429096123.webm (198x360, 2.55M)

You are not a cooborating witness you dolt, you're just a friend who believes her.

She's got the same email your talking about and could have shared it herself.

the timing is so impeccable.

A good pic would be a splice of her testimony saying she didnt talk to anyone and this letter contradicting that sworn testimony.

why did she not come forward earlier in the week when FBI was doing its work?

>I believe with every fiber of my being
>with every fiber of my being
Well I'm convinced now

If he is not an eyewitness then what he is an witness of? He hasn't witnessed anything, and from what he says he wasn't even in the party or knew anything during that time period.
Testimony alone is worth jackshit if you have literally nothing to support it. And another nobody saying that some nobody is credible is nothing but bullshit and not a witness or anything.
And nobody cares if that thot said it was Kavanaugh 30 years and 4 months after the fact or just 30 years and 1 month after it.

>you know nothing about sexual assault
if you actually knew anything about sexual assault, then you would know there is so much psychologist bullshit in it that many even defend when the 'victim' can't even identify the supposed culprit or dream that it was one(I remember a case where a black man got jailed for several decades because the roastie dreamed that it was, though she was in fact raped, it just wasn't the one she dreamed about).

lol this guy spent an entire paragraph trying to hide the fact he's another tertiary "hearsay" witness.

"Corroborating witness" is not actually a thing.

Attached: 1489577260423.png (1280x720, 628K)

BLA BLA BLA BLA.... TOO LATE DUMBASS

Kavanaugh's name has been floated as a potential justice since around 2012. She read Mark Judge's book and made up a rape story based on it, as left-wing women typically do. She should be sawn in half.

Attached: saw.jpg (700x907, 214K)

I'm trying to find it during the questioning but can't pinpoint it, do you know?

The article was posted a bit ago, but then edited 15 mins ago. Does anyone know what was changed?

>not an eye witness

don't care lol everythin you have to say is hearsay.

Did he died?

She testified that she didn't tell anyone at all

Weak sauce. BAKA

Attached: whatever.jpg (600x578, 27K)

I think the purpose of this is so in the future they can say "there were other corraborating witnesses and the fbi didnt interview them." Most people wont remember the details of how bullshit the claim was. Thus is damage control for the future.

>ignore he import

Wait is this real?