French and other Euro cheese is BANNED in the US

medicaldaily.com/fda-bans-roquefort-other-french-cheeses-due-bacteria-levels-though-theyre-virtually-301638

Oi, Yank. Do you have a licence for that cheese?
What cause Americans to ban perfectly safe and delicious cheeses from Europe?
And why do they consume so much cheddar? I thought that English cuisine was shit.. It just doesn't make sense.

Attached: banned cheese.jpg (2560x1600, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jasperfforde.com/specops/cheeseindex.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You sound cute user.

we don't allow raw milk either. both cases moe heavily lean on economic reasons, not health.

it's old though.
at least they won't steal our cheese.

They don't deserve your cheese.

I've read this with a girl voice

NOOOOOOO i love my cheese fucking blumpf

roquefort's fucking gross as is every other type of moldy cheese

Maybe you should stick to Cheese Flavoured Processed Food Slices you palatelet

you can get raw milk from farmers if you live near them. I get mine here in north texas and pasteurize it myself in a crockpot, its preferable to store bought as i know each bottle is only coming from 1 or 2 cows at most and the process is gentler than factory pasteurization.

nah i'll continue to eat wensleydale, gouda, and manchego and other types of cheeses that aren't disgusting, thanks.

Blue cheese is delicious.
I've yet to meet a cheese I didn't like

This is cheesegap all over again

USA is only allowed to eat Cracker Barrel and Black Diamond cheese made from Miley Cyrus's vaginal bacterial colony.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, BREI IS MY FAVORITE CHEESE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

jasperfforde.com/specops/cheeseindex.html

it's a shame, roquefort, bleu are so fucking good. so many cheese variety here

>due bacteria level
wtf America. do you even know how good non-synthetic cheese is made?

I used to think the same and then I bought some Ossau Iraty from Waitrose. Tastes like the smell of rotting meat

How did the secret get out?

Attached: FCD1D744-62C6-47EA-A205-DFC0BD87E756.png (640x1136, 218K)

We grow both of those already.
And we don't need your Limburger.

Holy kek

Pretty sure I read about it in Discover magazine or something. I'm not joking btw. I find it hilarious that you don't know this.

Good decision. French cheese is a bioweapon and should be banned world wide.

Uh. Didn't know cheese could be used as a weapon.
Shit taste.

What is the point of bitter cheese?
Someone please explain why I have to like a cheese that tastes like vomit just to be "cultured"?

Is it that thing where if something smells really bad you have to share it with everyone?

They still mad about that 1812 incident.

is it even legal to know these exist?

>wensleydale, gouda, and manchego

I mean they're not bad cheeses but they're some of the blandest you can get.

>Cheese shouldn't be made from milk and bacteria
>It should be made from vegetable oil and corn syrup

Never change, America, never change.

>St. Nectaire banned
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: pepe-reeee-gif-4.gif (599x490, 240K)

It's an acquired taste, like wine, at first you won't find it very good. It also depends on the chesse, personally there are some cheese I still don't like either. You can start with pretty vanilla cheese like Comté or Cancoillotte.

Based.
It's to jerk yourself off over being in the exclusive "I like things that taste bad" club.

I wish we had decent cheese in this country. All our cheeses are varying combinations of salty and rubbery. European cheeses actually have unique flavors.

Attached: 67187.jpg (1920x1080, 611K)

Don't forget Yellow no 5 and Red no 3 faggot. And I'll have mine with the wrapper still on, thanks.

>He thinks all food must either be extensively sweet or incredibly salty

know your cheeses and obtain proper cheese licensing
it could save you a visit from the cheese police

Attached: 0E50FC97-EBEF-4C4D-BD4D-C8720408A989.png (640x1136, 133K)

When did I say that? That's just as bad as it being vomit or mold flavored.

are niggers in the streets of paris an acquired taste also?

t. beaner that gets violent diarrhea at the sight of dairy

You've never had real cheese. With European cheese you start with something basic like cheddar. You realize that all of the American cheddar you ever ate in your life was a lie. Then you taste different cheddars and are amazed that they have different flavors. You then branch out to other cheeses. With strong cheeses like blue cheese you don't eat alot like a fat American hog, burying his face in a trough. You start by eating a few crumbs. You use it as a garnish at first, or mix it with another milder cheese. When you get used to it you can eat more, but not quantities that would go on a pizza or lasagna.

Attached: 1433948009001.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

It's just an interesting experience I guess.

Most of the food we eat daily all tastes pretty much the same and doesn't stimulate your senses anymore.
So occasionally you reach out to something unusual.
Yes, it's part of being cultured.

Probably another plot to protect their uncompetitive and oversizes dairy industry. Good lobbying.

It's just supid bureacracy.
It's not like the milk isn't raw if it's coming out of American cows.
You also do this retarded thing to your eggs which requireres you to keep them in the refrigerator.

family arrived from italy to mexico 100 years ago, my cum is 90% moist parmesan cheese

Try blue cheese with brazil nut or apricots (dehydrated or jam)...

>90% moist moist Parmesan
It needs to be fucking dry...filthy mexican

You faggots tariff dairy even though you pay out the ass, nice try sucking up to the yuros as usual tho leaf

>wensleydale, gouda, and manchego
Literally tasteless blocks of matter that are only useful as binding agents for other things.

Or maybe I could just scrape the shit out from under my toes and eat that because it smells and probably tastes just like what you Eurofags call cheese.

Sounds good, I like blue cheese with pears and walnuts. Might have to give the apricots a try.

Extra sharp cheddar is best M8

it doesn't need protection, the free market takes care of it, it's a non-threat as most of that shit is disgusting, basically

We have tons of good cheeses here. Just need to shop for it someplace other than Piggy Wiggly.

You can make cheese from pasteurized or unpasteurized cheese.

Unpasteurized usually contains more E. coli, but most people think it tastes better because pasteurizing destroys large proteins which help give cheese (and milk) flavor.

In our country "boeren kaas" should be unpasteurized, whereas Gauda is generally pasteurized.
I actually prefer pasteurized but then I am an uncultured swine.

You have never had real cheese.

>pasteurized or unpasteurized cheese.

-> pasteurized or unpasteurized milk.

Raw Milk is legal where I live, and I can buy some at the store down the street, but most big grocery stores don't carry it.
t.Arizona

based pickle puffer

Attached: 1538603074764.jpg (209x241, 6K)

Roquefort is not banned in the US. I'm going to assume the other 3 cheeses mentioned are legal as well, and that OP is just delusional from not receiving his daily bottle of semen.

>didn't read the thread

Your 'Roquefort' is not real Roquefort.

I didn't say American Roquefort, nigger. I just checked about importing cheeses from Roquefort, and there are no restrictions. You can't import unpasteurized milk, but cheese is fine.

good, more cheese for us. Also french cheeses are disgusting and overrated. Our cheeses are best

Nothing America bans is ever banned.

Humboldt Fog
Point Reyes Blue
Grayson
Cabot Clothbound Chedder

i know my cheese son

it is divine.
Great with walnuts but best with Brazil nut.

i had some authentic English Cheddar recently. that shit was fucking awesome.

Dutch orange windmill goat cheese is top tits.

ohhh that crumbly stuff ...fucking amazing.

Why are Euros always so wrong about things? Its like you guys assume all we eat is cheeseburgers with cheap processed American cheese on it.

Attached: vermont cheddar.jpg (278x300, 12K)

Non-white detected.

fake and gay shit, u can buy whatever imported euro cheese you want at any supermarket

all these yuropoors who have never stepped foot in a Whole Foods mocking american cheese.

yuropoors will NEVER experience this amount of variety of quality cheeses

enjoy your disgusting moldy america-rejected cheese

Attached: wholefoods.jpg (800x600, 170K)

can you also smell it from 10 meters away in the supermarket?

The fundamental problem with American cheese is pasteurization. It kills flavor. The most basic, store-brand cheese in Europe is far superior to the most expensive pasteurized garbage in America.

>All the Amerifats who have never been to Europe and tasted the lies of the American cheese industry.

That's like that Putin move when he made European cheese illegal a few years ago
It's to support domestic producers I guess
Cheese enthusiasts hate it but regular Russians rarely care

>No one has as many friends as the man with many cheeses!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 327K)

>all small cheese makers in America are secretly big corporations!!!

>1 or 2 cows at most

Worked at a dairy, unless they're a deadset tiny farm milking by hand with a bucket you're to be getting it straight from the VAT which is from 300+ cows before it's shipped to companies

Attached: 1537608808487.png (395x73, 7K)

stfu bong. euros ban all sorts of american shit.
you got a loicense for that post?

never could educate my palate. tastes like dirty gym socks.

beemster YUM!

We have health standards which disgusting eurofood doesn't always meet.
We do import cheese from Europe but it must comply with our standards of production.
And yes we eat cheddar, and it's a great cheese so why not? In fact I buy British aged cheddar from the grocery store down the street.

You do realize we have dedicated cheese shops that sell nothing but cheese.......right?

>Blue cheese is delicious.
Also consumed heavily in the US.
Proper "buffalo style" food has blue cheese and franks hot sauce (originated from Buffalo with chicken wings btw).

And we have these inside our grocery stores. Fuck off europoors.

If they pasteurize the cheese they ruin it.

Fucking kek . and eat gmo food. Lamo

A section in a supermarket isn't the same as a local retailer who is fully dedicated to cheese and utterly dependent on it for his livelihood.

False. We have imported French cheese where I work. I’ve gotten ill from some extra ripe roquefort, though. Fuck that shit good riddance.

How often did you cried the night Trump became president?

Undulant Fever
/thread

Pasteurization keeps the food safer. It costs more to do so it's not like the dairy lobbyists forced it on themselves.
It also does not kill the flavor. Pasteurized cheeses retain their distinctive flavors, including blue cheese.

God I fucking hate this country. Death to the FDA. We keep our cows in crowded buildings and feed them grains and chciken shit and wonder why the milk is not safe to drink raw. So raw milk becomes illegal to sell and farmers thst treat their cows with respect have to kill their milk.

Deep state ABC agencies have a rope coming

>thinks some cuck selling cheese only is super cool.
Okay I'll keep buying whatever cheese I want from hundreds of choices at the grocery store.

dumb boomer made almost all european food illegal, and the cheese and jamon meme was launched specifically for bydlos to laugh at moscovites and their "first world problems", while bydlos themselves now eat palm oil and onions.

Nah, it's not. The "cheese" you had was pumped full of shit to make it pass FDA regulations which completely changes the cheese into something else. They're similar in name only.

How often do you cry that Trump's not your president because you live in poor land?