How do you feel about "weedos"?

How do you feel about "weedos"?

People that constantly talk about weed and wear clothes with marijujuana prints on them, I find them very annoying and stupid

Attached: abos.jpg (540x960, 138K)

wait. isn't beer expensive as fuck down under? how could they afford it?

It's forgivable if they're in their late teens or very early twenties. Weed can be fun and the culture that has sprang up around it is something young people can bond over. If you still hooked on the stuff and talk about it all the time well into your twenties, though, you're a fucking loser and probably know it.

yeah its really expensive

like about 1/3 of a day's wage for 24

>afford it?

Nigga they stole it.

probably just bought it with welfare, 4 or 5 people there, could easily afford to drink 24-50 beers a day if they pooled their money

I don’t.

Had a friend who was like that. Could tell the guy wanted so hard to be black. Upper middle class raised, obsessed with ugly shoes like a nig, drink of choice is henessey like a nig, smokes weed and talks about it like a nig, loves shitty rap like a nig.

It's like dude just be yourself and stop worshiping a useless culture because you think it makes you cool.

His sister was incredibly hot though. Like one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen in my life. She had a crush on me too from what he said, but I fucked it up and didn't take it anywhere. Oh well.

They better fucking clean after themselfs.

Attached: 1395051070663.png (330x328, 89K)

This is the way of traditional tribal management.

I wish I could round them all up into death camps. I live in Washington state, in Burgerland. Since weed is legal now 1/3 of the adult population is some degree of weedos . They all need to burn in an oven much like the nuggs of weed they blaze every chance they get

They stink up the streets with their filthy pot, plus they think they can drive their cars adequately even while stoned as balls. Whenever I am driving and get behind some slow driver hardly watching what they are doing I play some game with myself called "Old, High, or Asian" and try to guess the motorist's issue using clues like the make and model car they have until I can overtake them and see if I was right. Half the time they roll down their driver window to vent the weed smoke and I know right then why they drive like shit. Like 28mph on a 45mph road shitty

It's things like weedos that make me wish the Reich won

Oldhighasian wimmin

Weedos.
I love to hear the slang used in AUS and the UK.
We call them stoners or potheads here.

Never heard it in the UK either tbf. We call them potheads and stoners, too.

As it happens I have recently stopped smoking weed completely after a decade of smoking nearly everyday. I feel clear-headed and I'm fucking wealthy. I would spend 300 a month on pot. I can't believe I wasted so much money. Ahh well.

Better to be phlegmatic bout that shit user

Marijuana is degenerate. Like other social - and especially sexual - perversions, if you must do them do them in the privacy of your own home and do not call attention to your bad habits. It is NOT wholesome, and folks who do not partake do not want you validating those same bad habits to their children.

Sometimes in a VIP'ed/riced out car I see 2 for 3: Asian and high

>Only somebody stoned as fuck thinks a 25 year old Lexus LS 400 lowered so much it's scraping with a 4' tall muffler pipe looks kewl

Absolute degenerates. I know a roastie who's one and she does nothing all day while leaving her house a pigsty. She also hops from dick to dick and has "no money" for anything else other than weed. Glad that god blessed her with PCOS so that she can't shit out babies and raise them in her lifestyle.

Anything that has a following has two types of people in its ranks. The people who do it because they enjoy it and the people who allow that pursuit to become their personality and constantly feel the need to broadcast just how much they know about/love the subject. Shit, my mum does dog agility and there's a bunch of oddballs at the competitions wearing collie sweatshirts and looking down their noses at people for not having the top of the line harnesses and stuff. It's the same thing.

Sounds like half the bitches in the Seattle area