Literally every woman is now trying to say that they were sexually assaulted at some point in their life

>literally every woman is now trying to say that they were sexually assaulted at some point in their life

Does anyone even believe this shit?

Attached: brutal.jpg (634x444, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my mom says Ford is a liar. You only see cry baby’s when you go to twitter

Please fucking please I want these people to start getting violent already so the Democrats finally implode and the country rejects them all and can start shooting back

geez its like they have no sense of long term perceptive. dont they realize, that if everyone scrams rape no one will believe them ?

>that reply
blown the fuck out

Attached: 23423423.jpg (632x421, 43K)

Maube sharia isn't so bad

It isn’t.
t. Muzzie

soon

Attached: 1512467895053.png (988x916, 49K)

I have been sexually assaulted by women multiple times and by men as well.

If you haven't been sexually assaulted you're ugly. Goes for both men and women.

That Sarsour tweet.
Race baiting this hard.
This people are social terrorists.

>be moving around at job
>elbow accidentally glances off female co-worker's boob
>suddenly in boss's office getting fired for sexual assault

Holy shit that reply just BTFO'd her

this most of that shit are paid shills and a couple of fools that bought into it thinking its geniuen grassroots.

I hope she'll get raped by a pack of feral niggers.

>literally every woman is now trying to say that they were sexually assaulted at some point in their life

Literally all women now believe getting hit on by not-chad is sexual assault.

>woman who is most likely (((paid))) comes forward at the exact right time to try to smear trump pick
>all women become hysterical, all say they are raped 24/7 because of muh patriarchy
>yes vote is literally white supremacy
The absolute state of (((blue check mark))) women
This woman is palestinian and grew up in new york. I can see why she hates the current administration.

Herd mentality in action.

Actually it's true: virtually 100% of women have been sexually assaulted.

The problem is that they've redefined "sexual assault" into fairly normal behaviors: maybe an awkward hug, a guy unwantedly reaching for a titty during a small kiss, a playful slap on the ass that was misinterpreted, "stare rape", maybe even mild-cat calling on the street, etc. Or even withdrawing consent hours, days, weeks, months, years, after an event because she decided it made her feel like a hoe.

funny how 100% of democrat women have been raped, i think the left really has a problem with rapists

Yep. A lot of women have been sexually harassed and assaulted one way or another.

>withdrawing consent hours, days, weeks, months, years, after an event because she decided it made her feel like a hoe
This is the most dangerous and one they want to push for hard.

you forgot save rape

Attached: Facebook-cc274e.png (500x535, 111K)

anybody with any experience with women knows they all do this. they all share some past traumatizing story about being abused in some way to garner sympathy. It is no stretch of the imagination that they would exaggerate or fabricate the story. Because what they felt is more important than what actually happened, so the feelings they connect with the event can alter memories.

I'm gonna take advantage of the backlash from all of these false claims and go around molestering women. I'll only do it to fat, ugly ones though so no one will believe them.

7 out of 3 women are raped every hour you stupid troglodicks!!!

Snoopes says this is false. Make of that what you want.

My wife once woke me up with a blowjob. I never gave her permission to touch my genitals. Am I a victim of sexual assault too?

Attached: IMG_0577.jpg (1024x904, 132K)

#RealSurviorsHavePoliceReports

Is FMJ an accurate portrayal of your country? A Vietnamese friend asked if I want to visit Vietnam with him this December, and i want to know if it is just going to be China with shittier infrastructure.

Nah. Only the ones who haven't actually been traumatized.

yes

It’s legal to rape a spouse

>Ex just posted a #metoo status on kikebook
I'm fairly certain it isn't about me (I'm not a nigger so I don't rape people), but how do I prepare my anus for what may soon be hurtling my way?

Attached: 1526499075591.gif (1280x720, 1.77M)

>Literally all women now believe getting hit on by not-chad is sexual assault.
This. By their loose definitions everyone has been assaulted, male or female. They want a society of victims.

According to the lefts logic, yes, you are a rape survivor now. Be sure to let it define you as a person. This is what you are now.

miscegenation needs to be outlawed

> a female witness, her lifelong friend, denied it.

Our guy

Trump 2020

Attached: IMG_2243.jpg (1144x2496, 417K)

Attached: RDZ salt-3.jpg (511x337, 148K)

My sister did the same thing to me.

you're male , so no
and if you are white also, well it's in fact that you actually raped her as you did not get permission from her to be aroused in her presence

Dating has become fucking impossible now. Guess we just have to wait out the storm

Just about everyone has had their ass grabbed at a bar or someone try to kiss them who they didn't want doing that. Making a big deal about it days or even hours after is really gay though

Actually rape her

You already had sex with a feminist, therefore you done fucked up. Hopefully she never names you, but if she does, deny deny deny deny.

Post screenshots of her texting you and implying she consented. Or do nothing since no one will believe any rape accusations ever again thanks to liberals.

Oh fuck user. There’s a storm comin

That works too. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I wouldn't call it assault myself but I've had a few overly agressive chicks grab on me and stuff and I had to tell them to knock it off. I was going to punch one of them but she backed off when she realized she was about to get hit. I can understand why women are so afraid of men if they won't back off immediately. I don't think I would cry about it forever but women are very emotional.

That's the problem, she was sane when we met and for the first 2/3rds of our relationship. Then she went full on tumblr at the end, became an angry bitch and gained like 1000lb.
Hence me fleeing while I still could.

Your wife did that to me too

Remember to not get a vasectomy if she tells you should.

story time

Attached: mammie.jpg (702x1024, 383K)

A blowjob just flew over my house

So you're trans and you finger blasted your anus?

My wife tried pulling that shit shit morning so I fucked her up her ass

I've been sexually assaulted, but I'm also a fine male specimen.

I feel so violated now. The way she licked my head staring into my half-awake eyes and massaged my balls.

>Your wife did that to me too
After she found the magnifying glass.

Attached: 1493509680966.gif (288x216, 148K)

>There are differences between Islamic and Western legal systems. For example, sharia classically recognizes only natural persons, and never developed the concept of a legal person, or corporation, i.e., a legal entity that limits the liabilities of its managers, shareholders, and employees; exists beyond the lifetimes of its founders; and that can own assets, sign contracts, and appear in court through representatives.[262] Interest prohibitions imposed secondary costs by discouraging record keeping and delaying the introduction of modern accounting.
hmm

Alternatively, let it define you and try to profit from it as much as you can.

Attached: Consider the following.jpg (569x428, 25K)

You have to understand what qualifies as "sexual assault" in the mind of a leftist woman. If any man who they have no sexual interest in so much as makes eye contact with them, it's literally rape

Posting Shitter screenshots should result in an immediate rangeban.

based and chad pilled

Attached: bros.png (2530x1378, 3.52M)

Snopes is one fat dude who married a hooker and he lies for pay on issues, so take that for what you want.

based muslim nigger

Attached: 1538751319740.jpg (700x513, 95K)

Not much of a story
>be 14 and masturbating because I thought I was home alone
>oldest sister(18) walks in on me without knocking at all (she probably knew I was whacking it)
>eyes go wide staring at my cock, quickly turns and leaves red faced
>shit.jpeg
>I'm not the type of person to ignore a disaster and decide to talk to her about what just happened so we can have some sort of understanding and go back to being close siblings
>dicuss_it.gif
>she asks if I've ever even kissed a girl
>lie and tell her no
>"well, would you like to kiss me?"
>the words ring to this day, I still can't believe what she said
>her face goes red with embarrassment, I doubt she could believe she just said that either
>sure, why not
>start kissing, one thing leads to another
>sex was so good we became addicted to each other
>continue to fuck around for 4 years
>she would sneak into my room occasionally, sometimes I wouldn't even wake up and find out in the morning that she sucked my dick while I slept
Good times, I did the same to her, snuck in her room at night to suck her dick.

wtf i love rabbis now

They lowered the standard for what is supposed to be considered sexual assault so much that now everyone was, making it completely meaningless.

Well, i put mu hand on a girls boob during some vodka beer party back when i was 18 (read signals wrong). She told me to fuck off, and i did. I guess im a sexual predator (and obviously drunkard) now, while she could pass meetoo standard as a victim. There were whitnesses so i will never be a Supreme court justice.

>she thinks they will actually read it

I'm already fucking cringing about it.

>UK flag
>not a nigger

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Maybe start by telling the police when it actually happens.

>Does anyone even believe this shit?
Yes, I do believe that most women have experienced something that could by definition of the law be considered sexual assault, it's just not always been a big deal and it's only in recent times that they make such a fuss about it.

you're thinking in terms of being raped at knife point
try thinking, "we were both drunk and I thought the lambo was his"

He did more for Israel than Soros ever did.
If Soros shit-talks Trump, that should be considered anti-Semitism!

My God the poor girl. I'm literally shaking right now. There is never a "signal" to grab a girls boob.
The sacred boob must worshiped but never touched.

>literally every woman
i wonder why no conservative women are joining in

Do nothing until she says you're the rapist. Maybe she's thinking about someone else.

Also, I like this gif.

I never really believe what women tell me.

Attached: ABE1C37C-42D9-4921-88F9-022A72D0B4E9.jpg (507x416, 167K)

Theyre somewhat truthful

Us guys get sexually harassed by girls in college too

This society is fucked up and should be improved

You don't need sand nigger toilet paper rolls to dictate such a society.

No, enough is enough.

I'm sure if I rattled my head I could scrounge up a #MeToo incident

but I'd have to be some next level kind of vindictive fucker to dig up their name and fire a torpedo at everything they've made for themselves
We say women are the more empathetic sex, but nothing, 'nothing' I've seen justifies this claim.

If you believe the leftist definition of sexual assault as unwanted sexual contact, then yes, I believe it, but so have most men.

Ever had your bum pinched in a bar/nightclub? Had an ugly girl try to kiss you? Had a fat girl grope you? Been to a house party where you've got a bit drunk and had a girl try to lead you to a bedroom so she can have her way with you?

Congratulations. You've been the victim of sexual assault under their own definition...

You are extra retarded if you think that is real.

well played user

Attached: when she pulls out her dick.jpg (417x426, 37K)

Not without evidence

>I do believe that most women have experienced something that could by definition of the law be considered sexual assault
many males do, as well. on the rare occasions i get dragged out to bars or clubs or beer festivals i inevitably get my ass groped by drunk girls later in the night. pic doesn't do it as much justice as i thought it would but my ass pops from heavy squats, deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts, etc. all i do is watch anime, play vidya, and lift and i get touched by grills then go into autismo mode "y-you too"

>Us guys get sexually harassed by girls in college too
this

Attached: 1510821683769.jpg (1303x1603, 355K)

We should just make our own White people Islam, with a White Muhammad (named Michael) and Adam instead of Allah...
...but all that good throwing stones at a bitch if she gets out of line type laws.

Attached: 5D3AF8D9-D87F-4E25-B473-D2D34B109E6D.jpg (1125x1239, 290K)

Good more jobs for men....

Pic related tying her to HRC

Attached: 5B6599E4-AB15-4360-97DD-56D4C4F37C80.jpg (750x958, 101K)

And make sure her pupils turn into hearts. Once that happens legally you are in the clear.

You wanna see a woman get aggressive?
Deny her sexually

media profit motive creates polarization, anger sells like sex, cf rupert murdoch, reinstate fairness doctrine for the public good

Start praying the Pimps Prayer with this beat as the backdrop youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM

My gf is redpilled and told me about how she had lots of friends in middle and high school who lied about rape for something as small cheating on their own boyfriends, so she's aware of how often it really does happen and this is clearly a politically motivated sham that has made this woman lots of money in the process.
Even though she lost she still won in her own way by getting away with smearing his reputation, riling up democrats, and gaining monetary profit, that's why she's backing down from taking it any further. I hope she gets pushed into taking legal action by her supporters so it blows up in her face and she gets charged for this honestly.

its the third time i see you posting your butt and retelling the story on how you were groped, cut it off faggot

Had a 250lb stinkin' whale sit on you because there was no other space on the couch?

WELP!!