Soros Prepares 'Emergency Action' To Stop the Confirmation of the Rapist At ALL Costs

The George Soros funded MoveOn.org has launched an "emergency campaign to stop Brett Kavanaugh" as activist Robert
Reich, Bill Clinton’s former Secretary of Labor, sends out a mass email.
© press
Anti-Kavanaugh plot in position to launch 'direct actions in Washington'
The email warns the group’s anti-Kavanaugh plot in position to launch “direct actions in Washington, D.C., at Senate oce
buildings, including
busing in constituents from key states.”
The Soros funded organization also wrote in the email its plans to Escalate pressure on key senators, especially Susan Collins. Collins is the key swing vote in this process, and MoveOn is continuing to lift up stories from
her constituents, support direct actions in Maine, and purchase ads in her state calling for her to stand with survivors, defend reproductive rights, and
stop Kavanaugh.
Hold Republicans accountable. We will not forget their party’s actions at last week’s hearing, their unwavering support for Kavanaugh, and their
attempts to discredit Dr. Blasey Ford and others when we head to the ballot box in five
weeks.

Attached: soros-kavanagh-emergancy-action.jpg (620x340, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FbBof
moneymorning.com/2016/03/02/this-little-known-trump-soros-connection-will-surprise-you
scribd.com/document/188214877/RICO-ACT-Money-Laundering-Complaint-v-George-Soros-Donald-Trump-Et-Al
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

In 2004, George Soros made a $160 million loan to Donald Trump to build Trump Tower in Chicago.

The $160 million Soros investment came in the form of a so-called "mezzanine loan." (A mezzanine loan is like a second mortgage that charges a higher interest rate than the initial construction loan.)

Additionally, in 2008, Trump and Soros found themselves named co-defendants in a major lawsuit together…

The case involved real estate investment behemoth Leslie Dick Worldwide Ltd., which filed a RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization) lawsuit against 17 parties, including Trump and Soros. Leslie Dick accused Soros, Trump, and Deutsche Bank AG (NYSE: DB), among others, of having concocted a scheme to win the 2003 auction for the General Motors Building in downtown Manhattan. Such scheming is known as "bid-rigging." And in fact, a bid-rigging scheme has just hit headlines again. Former Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE: CHK) CEO Aubrey McClendon was indicted yesterday for the same — he's suspected of "conspiring to rig bids to buy oil and natural gas leases in northwest Oklahoma."

SAUCE: archive.is/FbBof moneymorning.com/2016/03/02/this-little-known-trump-soros-connection-will-surprise-you

RICO: scribd.com/document/188214877/RICO-ACT-Money-Laundering-Complaint-v-George-Soros-Donald-Trump-Et-Al

Attached: Trump Soros 2.jpg (911x977, 126K)

Bump

pass legislation to confiscate leftist ammunition and firearms

TAKE AWAY LEFTIST GUNS

the leftists are attacking the cycle of life

they are determined to commit genocide

leftists cannot be allowed to threaten us

demand Congress legalize breaking leftist legs

PUT THE VIOLENT LEFT IN WHEELCHAIRS

Why is Soros so keen to fuck up the planet.

Isn't the term "direct action" used by radicals to indicate violent actions be carried out immediately?

BUMP

Attached: 1536262136864.jpg (828x626, 78K)

Just teach politicians how to spot manufactured outrage and how to disregard it.

he’s completely deranged

We are on the cusp of living much longer, healthier lives and he knows he will die right before we get to that point. It is kike rage.

Why doesn't someone just kill the soros?

He donesn't want to fuck the planet, just the West.
As he did with the Soviet union.
The problem is, that if the west falls, we r gonna stay under a commie regime till the chinese rebel.
And that is fucking retarded imo.
I don't want totalitarianism again in my country.

So wait, is Soros a bad guy or /ourguy/?

>when we head to the ballot box in five
weeks
>we
What the fuck are you gonna do at a US ballot box, leaf?

10 years ago..

right now it seems like their at odds. Trump has called Soros out twice now.

Attached: georgesorosbullseye_2009.jpg (726x545, 35K)

That's a little to extreme..
Are you like in pic related in your country?

Attached: Whoops.jpg (713x831, 46K)

If his interview with the NYT is accurate. He wants to diversify all white nations so that jews can live there in peace and not have to worry about another Nazi germany. He feels if (((they))) replace whites with coloreds jews can relax.

Soros is controlled opposition. There are no /ourguys/.

pic related

Attached: kushner soros 4.jpg (1024x697, 126K)

>including busing in constituents from key states.
>Maine, Alaska, Arizona
The vote is in four hours kek

Attached: tumblr_ospizc0aRi1v4srp6o1_1280.png (800x1057, 709K)

DDoS that site morons until the confirmation is done

He is trying to kill you burgers, like he killed the soviets.
Do the math.

Why don't you fire up the LOIC first you newfag piece of shit?

*shrug* either this is all an act or they're not getting along now.

Soros obviously doesnt want Kavanaugh in the SC

Jesus Christ, we're gunna need a bigger oven

Attached: jew_funhouse.jpg (720x400, 208K)

>IMMA FIRE MUH LAZAAAAAAAAAAAR

Would you like to know what's really going on?

Attached: kushner soros 3.jpg (1426x961, 178K)

OP reported for being anti Semitic

fine. lets have it

Attached: 90.jpg (282x252, 17K)

Pic related. Soros exists to create chaos so people like Trump can appear to establish order. Trump and Soros, Kavanaugh, Clintons, et al. are working together towards New World Order with Israel at the head.

Attached: Ordo ab Chao.jpg (1543x431, 98K)

If he doesn't die in 15 years I will personally Merc his ass user

This

I don't see Soros in that pic, I call bullshit. Pic related is 'rubbing elbows'

Attached: trudeau-and-george-soros.jpg (513x312, 28K)

This cunt is one of the three currently living people I genuinely want to be executed Rwanda style impalement: tree in ass until it comes out the mouth

This entire board has been MUH EBIL SOROS BOOGEYMAN for the last 2 years. Can you conspiratard autists please fuck off back to ?

>I call bullshit

Attached: kushner soros 2.jpg (996x835, 135K)

Soros is butt hurt because Trump called him out. The timing of this was 100% intentional. This puts Soros in the spotlight along with his foundations/orgs.

Trumps team knew Soros would pull out all the stops..... They are watching him like a hawk, and Soros fell for it.

3,563,761 dimensional chess.

Fantastic. I look forward to being forced to marry a black woman.

lul

Well fair enough, kikes will be kikes. My point though was The Hill could have at least had a pic with the two of them together with that headline.

Attached: jew_before_after.jpg (830x500, 104K)

yeah

So Ford was a Soros puppet all along. Glad he's tipping us all of to that fact. When will this scum be arrested for trying to hack our political processes?

>When will this scum be arrested for trying to hack our political processes?
He owns the DOJ, FBI and has been huge in getting local DAs of his choice elected. When you own the State and Federal criminal justice system you can do whatever the fuck you want.

this, pic related

Attached: soros-nyt.jpg (2048x1024, 363K)

That depends. Do you want to live under corporate hegemony like Google and amazon? If yes then he's your guy

FFS we need to start manufacturing more gas. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

Attached: barbara-lerner-spectre-jew-whore.jpg (355x199, 18K)

based duerte

They gonna chimp out and not do shit

Don't you know Soros owns everything? There's nothing you can do goy just lay down and wait for death

That was rather sportsman like of him to at least give Soros the head's up before the head's off.

>There's nothing you can do goy
I'm sure something can be done, for real this time around.

Attached: ok_jew_ass_pumping.jpg (1021x729, 202K)

I completely agree with you, user.
The people in high places of power are not stupid by any stretch of the imagination. Add to that they have MUCH more information at their disposal and have the power to restrict which information makes it down to our level.

Do anons really believe that the whole Ford thing ever had a chance?
No???
Do they really believe that the lawyers and power players putting it forward thought it had a chance?
Yeah! Those stupid Lefties!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

The people making these moves are highly intelligent and they have teams of analysts that game out scenarios long before they go public with them. To think that the current situation had any purpose except to create chaos is incredibly myopic

I'm sorry, how is it legal for this Hungarian man to interfere in our politics so brazenly? Any Democrat care to explain?

>he has money
>he is jewish
What are you an anti semite, goy? We should all bow down and take his words as facts.

>how is it legal for this Hungarian man to interfere in our politics so brazenly?
He's not Russian so it's all kosher goy

Attached: jew_luther.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Lol never gonna happen