What the actual FUCK is wrong with American politics? Why should this be allowed?

What the actual FUCK is wrong with American politics? Why should this be allowed?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 10.25.23 AM.png (1514x1270, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/religion/2018/10/04/national-council-churches-makes-rare-statement-oppose-kavanaugh/?utm_term=.5f8f55f9f3d4
washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/06/senators-representing-less-than-half-us-are-about-confirm-nominee-opposed-by-most-americans/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut_Compromise
maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll_USA-NOS-and-Tables_1810021305.pdf#page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

except he's not "opposed by most Americans" you faggot.
sage

objectively speaking, he is

Because the public is fucking stupid and makes bad decisions. Can we rip off that bandaid?
Friendly reminder this is the voting public.

Attached: 1E3921EF-524C-4CFE-AFF4-7945C8955FB4.jpg (582x419, 220K)

No. He's not. He's opposed by the majority of DEMOCRATS. Independents make 40% of the registered voters, and Kavanaugh is supported by 60% of them (myself included) based on the latest polls. Add that to the 80%+ of the Republicans and he's CLEARLY supported by the vast majority.

However, the headline is fucked. The author doesn't seemingly realize that the founders of this great nation made it 2 senators per state ON PURPOSE. Population doesn't mean shit to the senate. Every state has an equal voice.

the founding fathers created a republic, not a popular democracy. this is normal. don't like it? replace the Constitution.

objectively speaking there's nothing to suggest he's opposed by most Americans.

In fact, objectively speaking, most Americans don't give a shit.

I'm not a Leftist.
(((Kavanaugh))) can get fucked.

Attached: Kavanaugh-maymay.jpg (1144x2496, 386K)

>OY GOY! WE SAY MOST AMERICANS GOY!

OP maybe you can hang yourself this afternoon after the confirmation

Attached: tardo.png (299x168, 95K)

Oh hey.. I have a great idea. Lets start forcing religious institutions to pay taxes... since they can't seemingly keep their promise to stay out of politics. I'm atheist. I don't give a fuck what you think.

I wonder why Rabbis are supporting (((Kavanaugh)))...

>we're a republic bitch

It is called elections, look into it

Nobody ask us, we didn't oppose shit, fuck off MSM

Because they want to. You know why I support Kavanaugh? Because I have a fucking brain and can think for myself. I don't base my opinions on
>HURR DURR, DA JEWS R DUIN DIS SO I GUDDA OPPOSE.

>republic bitch

Sure thing, Rabbi.

The US is a union of states. The states vote, not the people in the states, although they are connected.

>"by most Americans"
>no proof of claim
holy hell this fake news lads

So they want the House to do it? It would be the same fucking result.

Republic. States have the rights and power. Senators are not even supposed to be elected they are supposed to appointed by the states. Our government has strayed from it's intended function and needs to be fixed.

Sure thing, pedophile. I can pull that bullshit too.

washingtonpost.com/religion/2018/10/04/national-council-churches-makes-rare-statement-oppose-kavanaugh/?utm_term=.5f8f55f9f3d4

You don't actually think that niggers, spics, and women are people, do you?

Nice try, Schlomo.

>What is a republic

He’s the senator. A fucking representative. Sage in the options field

most americans are retards. i'm glad we have a republic and not mob rule. i don't want idiots having direct input.

>most Americans
[citation needed] and buzzfeed polls don't count as citation

Attached: 1538093040792.jpg (778x1432, 88K)

JESUS cHRIsT I can not STAND these kikes
>we polled 250 residents of SF and found a WHOPPING 3 PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO CONFIRM HIM
GOYYYYYIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THIS IS UNACCCCCCCCCCCCCCEPTABLEEEEEEEEEE
BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BELIEVEEEEEEEEE WOMENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MUHHHHH FUCKINNNNNNNN HOLOOOOOOCAUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: merchant 14.gif (334x310, 706K)

>most Americans don't give a shit
this

> it’s been allowed for the last 300 years?

He's already said he's atheist, your retort is non sequitur. Back to your trap house, soimaloy.

nothing is wrong with american politics, it is functioning exactly as designed, it is a perfect corporatocracy, the Supreme Court exists to enforce the hegemony of corporations.

Justice Roberts: Money is Speech. Corporations are People. duh.

Your fucked up party needs to give people in flyover country a reason to vote for them. There currently isn't one.

>Why should this be allowed?
United STATES of America

I had a sensible chuckle when I spotted this bunch of sour grapes!
Stay mad commieniggerfaggotkike

No. I said I was atheist. Learn to read, retard.

I remember my first political discussion

Fallacy. Churches are not required to be apolitical. That is an unconstitutional law relating to taxes. Basically the state uses taxes to nueter the power of christians. My understanding of the constitution is. There shall be no official state religion.
All can practice whatever religion they like.

But your California is run by two old age whores for more than 20 years and both Dems. Where is equality?

>I am a good goy who believes what the media tells me.

Attached: 15387791824111.png (416x435, 114K)

Demanding an institution pay taxes - just like every other institution out there with very few exceptions - is not subscribing to that institution's ideas. Try harder, retard.

Kavanaugh is a Roman Catholic, obeys the dictates of the Pope. No atheist, Protestant, or Buddhist could ever get on the Supreme Court, they require a guaranteed anti abortion vote to be nominated.

Now there are 6 Catholics and 3 Jews on the Supreme Court.

Rabbi please, no one cares here.

Attached: 1538449377332.jpg (611x700, 117K)

No.I would commit suicide before I ever lived in California.

Rules of the game, agreed both by the Republican and the Democratic party.
And even if it fucks the Democrats unlubed in the ass again, they still won't change anything, because all in all, the Democrats still profit from a two-party system.

>believing headlines from jewish owned media in current year
Kys

>United States
>States
>States have their own interests
>if states cannot participate in selecting their leaders and judges, why continue in the Union?
>fuck you and your 5 city dream tyranny

Since OP's a faggot

washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/06/senators-representing-less-than-half-us-are-about-confirm-nominee-opposed-by-most-americans/

Also
> lol Philip Bump

>opposed by majority of Americans
Kikes are so bold. They make claims like this and since there isn’t a right wing media to oppose their claims, they get the general public (well, they used to, now they just get idiots) to fall for their crap.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT A DIRECT DEMOCRACY AND BY DIRECT DEMOCRACY I MEAN I WANT CALIFORNIA TO RUN THE SHOW REEEEEEEEEEE

Making being apolitical a prerequisite to get tax exempt status for churches should be.

Doesn't matter, that's not how it works.
The people's will is retarded.

You kike shills really like that pic, eh?

I think it's fine that this is allowed. I'm not a fan of Kavanaugh, because he seems like he'll side with ISP kikes on internet issues.

But instead of focusing on his various stances, the masses let themselves get distracted by some sensational rape claim from nearly 4 decades ago.

Nothing. This is called "How our system works." Just because you don't like the outcome does not mean that the system is flawed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connecticut_Compromise

Objectively speaking, most people are imbeciles who will believe anything the glowing rectangle in their living room/bedroom tells them.

I always laugh when the jew's last desperate gasp to make the goy turn on someone, after every other lie has failed, is to shriek "oi vey, goyim! He's one of us!"

The jew is aware how much they're fucking despised, and I love it.

two party duopoly and winner take all voting is a major part of the problem, effectively making any third party vote a spoiler wasted vote.

Ranked choice voting would fix that and allow third party votes to have some power in effecting real change without just being a wasted protest vote

Also, we are only allowed to vote on things that dont matter, what if we were allowed to vote on how our taxes were spent, using the IRS tax form as a ballot, imagine the involvement of the electorate if they had a real choice where their tax dollars went.

An important, and true, point!

top kek

Archive that source faggot

Should be noted, the people fighting the hardest are those who want brett out. So, um.... Bad picture.

But over a third of them are not even really Americans.

The majority is such a meme. If we all bowed to the majority we'd be chugging Budweisers in line at McDonalds watching DAncing with the Stars on our phones.

The Senate exists to counter populist rage and stupidity. Tyranny of the majority is a thing.

You know why shithole democracies fall apart? Idealism. They think, "well, the people will vote society onto the right track." No, the people use their unlimited voting power to make themselves a little richer at the expense of society. Then, a strong man comes in and "fixes" democracy by removing it.

Senate for the win!

Two years you've been trying this shtick.

WOW IT'S ALMOST LIKE WE HAVE A REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT.

Fuck you

Also here is the citation that massive faggot Philip Bump uses in the NON-ARCHIVED link: maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/NPR_PBS-NewsHour_Marist-Poll_USA-NOS-and-Tables_1810021305.pdf#page=1

Notice anything that may affect the results?

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-095406.png (1080x1920, 415K)

>muh third party!
the two parties are way too large and powerful for a third party to ever work. The powerful two will ALWAYS coopt the smallest third party and use them as political weapons to siphon votes from opponents.

kill yourself media kike. no one is going to give you ad revenue.

And here's the chart he made with those results

Attached: imrs.jpg (600x448, 21K)

>objectively

No you pilpul faggot, how about some FACTS, not "opinions that I don't want to outright say are opinion".

>majority of the population want the Judge
>representatives from blue majority states and rinos don't give a rats ass what there voters want
>because those blue states "have higher pops" suddenly the majority of voters wanting the Judge don't matter at all

Voters also don't get a fucking say in the supreme court, you get a say in your representative and general elections. That's it.

If the Supreme Court was intended to be chosen by majority assent, they would be elected positions, or at the very least chosen by the House. Justices are picked by the President (who is not elected by majority) and confirmed by the Senate (who until last century weren't elected by the public at all, and solely represents the states)

Federalism, faggot.

>t. first year poli sci major
pls go

>Left: WE DEMAND MOB RULE!!! WE IMPORTED LOTS OF NIGGERS FOR THIS VERY PURPOSE!!!

We were founded as a white patricianate republic and a white patricianate republic we shall remain. If you don't like white male rule then fuck off to Africa and enjoy Chinese rule.

This. The amendment making the Senate voted upon by popular vote was a mistake

What's an "American"?
Is the author suggesting that immigrants don't count?

Pure democracy is fucking retarded and the worst possible basis for running a country. Why is one course of action more correct because a handful more retards want it?

>they're turning on the Senate now
Good. It was inevitable after they stepped up their attacks on the Electoral College. The more they voice hatred for America's founding institutions, the more they reveal themselves as anti-American subverters.

Attached: ha.jpg (274x237, 26K)

Way ahead of you, because I'm gonna vote for a forth party!

As an esoteric Hitlerist, I too think we must tax and heavily regulate christcucks, mudslimes and kikes and the political interference in which their religious institutions engage, like facilitating nonwhite invaders.

liberals are not Americans and don't give a shit about anything constructive like the constitution or human life. op can eat a dick

by what "objective" ((((measure)))) are you using to gauge that, precisely?

BREAKING NEWS
Population not evenly represented in the Senate! The reason why will shock you!