How can you refute this?

How can you refute this?

Attached: 43351617_10155703469161863_6519892197939085312_n.jpg (960x842, 59K)

Simple, if it was 1942 there'd be jewish death camps. So where the fuck are they?

Soon fren

Ugh I can taste the onions riddle bitch from here,

>Avogato
I smell the onion

That's not how timezones work..

Oh if only it was 1942 in America
>90%+ white (actual white, not pretend mutt white)
>complete employment
>economy winding up for war production, will be the worlds largest manufacturing power for the next 3 decades
>Gold standard providing a stable currency
>Gas is like 14 cents a gallon

Fags can get married. Women graduate college at higher rates than men. Black unemployment all time low. Women unemployment all time low. Feels good man.

This. I haven't seen one death camp since Trump got elected. I'm kind of disappointed.

>How can you refute this?

by the absolute lack of evidence

I'm tired of it. I want to show these people the ACTUAL oppression they are LARPing about.

These fucking traitors have forsaken logic, rationale, and the constitution for raw emotion and utopianism. It's ENOUGH.

Attached: 1538096226521.png (446x649, 221K)

My favourite aspect of people like this is the way that they simplify the 'sides' or 'teams' and pretend it's a really clear cut as against them.

The Conservative Wing vs Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, Gays and the Progressives

Meanwhile people like THIS don't seem to realise that blacks are possibly the most HOMOPHOBIC race on Earth. Ask a black male what he thinks about gays? They fucking hate them.

In the 'hood' the worst thing you can do is accuse someone else of being a faggot or a cocksucker. Huge offence, instant beef. Blacks hate gays. You retards aren't all on the same team, at all.

Heh, ask nigs what they think about trannies.

My cock said Oct. 6th 2018 9:44 AM.
Check mate nigger faggot.

Very true. I also like how they lump muslims in with faggots.

Wait -- I thought that 1942 was when the US Army, the moral equivalent to today's Antifa, was punching Nazis throughout Europe?

A speaking cock. That's amazing

That's not how time zones work. Refuted.

It's like the have no idea how much their pets hate eachother

*puts hand on shoulder*
soon brother

>old
ageist much? bigot!

To be fair, not all of us are old.

Don't want to refute it, just want to push it back 10 more years and elect Lindbergh.

>1942
thats not even the worst period for these people. At-least pick sub 1920 to have any real historical impact.

Yep. This. I'm tired of waiting. When will they get the cruelty they constantly larp about? When will they get what they deserve?

Feminist should be put into FEMA camps and held indefinitely. They are dangerous enemies of civilization. They deserve nothing but saw dust bread and hard labor until they expire. If they worked them to death I wouldn't lose any sleep, i'd sleep better!

Attached: 1484926356218.jpg (433x711, 71K)

They also group Muslims / 'refugees' in with women and LGBT, when the reality is that the former will treat them much worse than big bad white man

They should be even more discriminated against desu

I wish it was 1942 :'(

It is a small step. But a step in the right direction. It will keep us from falling for a little while longer.

Attached: 1538164181283.jpg (277x400, 24K)

This. They told me Trump was literally Hitler. They told me Hitler gassed the Jews. So why the fuck are there so many Jews still around?

This fanatical look on her face juxtaposed with her problem glasses make me want to cave her head in with a hammer.

I wish it was 1942. Pocket change would still be silver. Fuck.

Also, chinks and spics hate niggers, chinks hate gooks, spics hate squats, dem slavery niggers and dem Africa niggers hate each other; niggers, spics and chinks hate fags, cunts and soi whitebois. That's not even bringing up Pajeets, trannies and kikes.

Thats not how timezones work you fucking retard. Consider yourself covefe'd.

How are they under assault? Liberals always say this but what is being done to assault them?

Ive seen those eyes before, tjose are the same eyes of a cow as ive pushed it to the kill floor.

I was reading this today in Henry James's "The Bostonians", published in 1885:

""She struck him as very poor, but it was only afterward that he learned she had never had a penny in her life. No one had an idea how she lived; whenever money was given her she gave it away to a negro or a refugee. No woman could be less invidious, but on the whole she preferred these two classes of the human race. Since the Civil War much of her occupation was gone; for before that her best hours had been spent in fancying that she was helping some Southern slave to escape. It would have been a nice question whether, in her heart of hearts, for the sake of this excitement, she did not sometimes wish the blacks back in bondage."

SJWs have always been with us

Why do you have the urge to refute attention whores? Haven't you understood that they are the tiniest minority of the population that do not actually influence democracy in any way. As the political norm swings farther right, they will slowly but surely be adopting right wing ideas and then you will see these same people arguing the exact opposite when we start swinging back left.

how exactly does old white men assault anything ? recently i'd rather say it's young LGBT men people attacking older white men (that faggot hairstylist that kicked a woman is a good example recently). Besides, near all of the rapes and violent crimes are commited by nonwhites so it's also unfair.

>how can you refute X?
It's possible not X.

>where liars, Democrats and liars are still under assault by old white men.

Fixed that for ya.

america was better 70 years ago

refute this

Why would you refute brainless nonsense?
Women are objectively better off, by any sensible metric, in America and the rest of the West than they are anywhere else in the world.
And that's the problem. They've grown entitled and irrational. Sad.

Isn't it amazing how much more independent and prosperous the country was before civil rights, activating my almonds a bit