What happened to TRS (The Daily Shoah)?

Am I alone in noticing a considerable drop in quality and entertainment value in the case of TRS and TDS in particular?

They continue to hemorrhage traffic and subscriptions, and yet, they keep doing what they're doing. Having Jesse launch into small-brained and reiterative rants, take calls during the show, and basically phone things in, which is clearly what's happening, are grating and a good reason to not bother with TRS at all.

Worse, they destroyed a thriving community by removing the forums and restricting comments. TRS is now ghettoized. It's dull. This is reflected by their metrics. Even the DS dumped their programs for affiliating with an FBI informant or something (probably just quality-related). FTN and a handful of smaller podcasts are the only reason some people maintain a subscription at this point. What is TDS at this point? What's the basic idea guiding the show?

Does anyone actually listen to TDS anymore? I listened to their latest show and was blown away by the fact that they're charging people money for this crap. What happened?

Attached: trs-header-1-2.jpg (1340x200, 44K)

No one cares

I do and I'm curious if I'm alone in observing such a sharp drop in quality. It sucks. The fun and irreverence are gone and it's just garbage.

1. They've never admitted a failure of theirs despite having been riddled with yidwives and homosexuals like Ghoul and Greg Johnson for years. They repeatedly cover it up.
2. They're now begging for shekels and discourage any IRL movement or activism. Stay in your house and give them money for BASED content. When you join the payment circle you get to be called paycuck!
3. They supported Ricky Vaughn and covered for his working for Smartcheckr, the political doxing service.
4. They repeatedly mishandled their forum and have now once again killed it without leaving their fans with a word as to why, while at the same time removing a ton of podcasts from their site, reducing their content.

Oh and they refused to endorse Patrick Little. Fuck them. As to "quality", what quality do you mean? Mike gives pretty standard observations on liberals and then says "here's the thing" or Sven fucks something up and it's a whole "Sven is a boomer dad who makes so many mistakes" thing for a few minutes. I stopped listened a few months ago now, feels good man.

also this

Attached: 1538753765643.jpg (392x379, 119K)

>concern trolling leaf

>nofuns hater

/thread

>Am I alone in noticing a considerable drop in quality and entertainment value in the case of TRS and TDS in particular?
Some shows are great some are meh. Really just depends on the news cycle.
>What is TDS at this point? What's the basic idea guiding the show?
Shit posting mixed with news.
>Does anyone actually listen to TDS anymore? I listened to their latest show and was blown away by the fact that they're charging people money for this crap. What happened?
Yes, I still listen because I can't stomach the subversive shit on tv or on the big screen. They are entertaining, they cannot hold normal jobs anymore so there is no issue with them charging a small fee for their efforts.

>Concern trolling.

Attached: comic con.jpg (1024x770, 123K)

they endorsed patrick little too
>but muh it was only a few weeks before the election
who cares it happened anyways

>nofuns hater

Their show isn't fun or funny anymore and they are all serial liars who lead their fanbase astray into political complacency. You are just upset I'm speaking the truth about your e-celebs.

Attached: 8c44d616e291eed3cb6d5b90d24ede7e8d4c6dfd21ff54da4e823109a082886f.jpg (876x956, 170K)

Something happened when they switched to "Tedious" and I think that right now they're under some pressure they can't even talk about, so they're just trying to keep things going in the meantime.

I'm sure they check these threads... not much else to do, right?... so here's the thing.

- We need more angry Mike rants
- We need less of Sven messing stuff up, I love it when he gets going but the administrivia crap is no fun and the contempt for the audience bit has worn thin
- For the love of god would you guys shut up and let Jayoh talk once in a while, he usually has an actual point to make
- In comparison, McNabb never has a point to make, so do keep talking over him like he's not there

That's all. I'll keep listening but it's not hard hitting like it used to be, and I miss that.

Friday's show was shit. Frankly, I think they should go down to 2 days. Other projects like Strike & Mike are better uses of resources.

>they refused to endorse Patrick Little.

Little may be a True Believer but he's also a socially unaware and cancerous person who is damaging to the movement. He's using a hammer to bludgeon when we need to be making surgical moves. I totally see why people distance themselves, I wouldn't want to even be seen talking to the guy.

>Other projects like Strike & Mike are better uses of resources.

Absolutely, though it's not a funny show, and sometime ya wanna laugh

Reactionaries reacting to reactionaries reactions get stale, lose fans wheb outrage culture is ever-spreading providing more reactionaries reacting to reactionaries with different reactions albeit in the same vein of being a reactionary; set to lose user base in next handful of years.

More at 11.

Not really with you on most point except #4 -- what's the explanation? Also, where is this "new" TRS forum? I understand it might be a honeypot, however I'd like to have a look.

I have a special dislike of Jesse. He is genuinely not very bright. Upon launching into a rant, it sounds so forced and small-brained -- it's either totally off and reiterative of something that was just said. His function should be comic relief, when appropriate, and that's it.

Yeah, despite finding Striker pretty irritating and out there (unironically supporting TWP lol) -- especially his inability to pronounce words like "epoch" and then pretending it's deliberate -- Strike & Mike is entertaining. I can listen to someone I disagree with or dislike. TDS and Jesse? Not so much.

>What happened to TRS (The Daily Shoah)?

They got JIMpacted back in Dec 16' and never recovered since then. :)

Attached: 1512920745641.jpg (255x255, 14K)

They believe in 9/11. How retarded is that? Waste of time. There's a lot of better stuff out there in the webs.

TDS stormer and a large portion of the neo nazi community is in cahoots with jews.

Proud paycuck here. Leafs get the rake. Even if you don't love TDS, the midweek FTN and the J&J eps are more than worth it.

It's been a pretty consistent drop in quality, spiking harder around the Tedious change.

Ghoul wasn't a fag, there's no proof he ever dated a tranny, the pic that's floated around looks nothing like him.
And from what I've heard the forum was taken down because of Mikes court case and it's staying down because Sven was sick of fed posters.

So, you admit that the guys at TRS waited until the last minute to endorse Patrick Little for their own benefit? How exactly is that anything but a subversive kike move?

So after being doxed and known as nazis, the best thing to do with their political pundit pull is....nothing. Why is that, so the jews can be the only people saying anything about Patrick Little for whites to read? Wouldn't want to give anyone a secondary opinion, would we, Chaim? It's best to do as Mike Enoch did a refuse to even talk about Patrick Little for months on end. What a brave white man.

>Not really with you on most point except #4 -- what's the explanation?
What do you mean? The history of TRS has shown that all the leaders on The Daily Shoah are liars and used to allow homosexuals and kike marriages in their ranks, despite totally being 1488 guys.

>Also, where is this "new" TRS forum? I understand it might be a honeypot, however I'd like to have a look.
There is none. Seventh Son left the entire fanbase high and dry yet again. This is only what, the fifth time?

FtN's history series is the only thing worth watching. Also Heel Turn is pretty great.

He is the son of two homosexual women and a transexual came out saying that they had nearly dated and that he had been dating a man previously. If it's not true then why did Ghould disappear, never to be seen again, as soon as the allegation spread?

Attached: 20180721_203653.jpg (821x616, 51K)

I quit listening to TRS last winter
The alt right is dead anyways
I only listen to Nicholas Fuentes now

>Ghoul wasn't a fag, there's no proof he ever dated a tranny,

Sure thing TRSodomite. :^)

Attached: ilNdc2m.png (2085x1194, 1.61M)

The "new" forum is supposedly just a substitute started by ex-504um critters in the riot chat. They aren't trying to say they're official but I wouldn't trust it anyway.

(checked) and thanks man, I can't find my TRSodomites folder right now. Have a rare weev for the trouble.

Attached: RareWeev.jpg (1600x1063, 264K)

WOW OP GUESS WE SHOULD ALL STOP LISTENING TO THE DAILY SHOAH AND GO WATCH BEN SHAPIRO INSTEAD

>The alt right is dead anyways

GRIDS finally killed them off :(

Attached: Hy3c6sX.jpg (1490x2986, 904K)

Naming a show the daily shoua and expecting smart people to listen is kind of retarded.

You might as well put a red band on your arm

>He is the son of two homosexual women and a transexual came out saying that they had nearly dated and that he had been dating a man previously.
The fact he's the son of some dykes is pretty irrelevant, he can't help that. And some mentally ill faggot coming out and saying they used to date is also irrelevant without evidence, the evidence they've provided () looks nothing like him.
The fucking tranny looks more like ghoul than the guy does.

>(checked) and thanks man

no problem my dude and thanks for the rare weev

TRS and the DailyStormer are both MOSSAD propaganda outlets run by kikes.

Ghoul was cancer anyway, he always took 15 minutes to tell a 2 minute story. I always wanted to blow my brains out whenever he was allowed to talk uninterrupted.

>n...no no no there are no fags involved with the TRSgoys, goy!

haha

Attached: 64dapjP.png (1199x1411, 192K)

Explain specifically how, kike

Weev is a kike just like Mike Enoch.

Attached: weev jew 4.jpg (1107x399, 115K)

>Hazzard
Isn't he the faggot that left TRS after wifegate and now runs that anti-TRS podcast, jimpacted or whatever?
Nice job pointing out the fags on your side.

>Does anyone actually listen to TDS anymore?

no. it might as well be a regular republican radio show at this point. yeah they say jew and nigger but they dont even talk about how to promote whites and how to fight for a ethnostate. its 90 minutes of talking about what trump did this week or kavanaugh or whatever the normie talking point of the week is.

Why aren't you TRSodomites over at 8pol astroturfing anymore? Oh yeah, y'all got JIMpacted lol.

Attached: Just cuck my shit up.png (1440x1076, 1.52M)

Also, that thread's in "The Oven", it's shitposting.

Let me guess, you are the dingo in the TRS crowd that is half asian that they let in because you "do good IRL work", right? TRS has always been soft of these racial questions due to their poisoning from the top down.
JIMPACT gone give it to ya'

Hazzard was one of the oven men guys who uncovered all of the real homosexuality in the rank and file of your ecelebs and began to out them. All of the oven men posting on TRS was atrocious. Here is some post yidgate. The oven men as a whole are an entire other story.

Attached: shadman-TRS.png (1166x2484, 2.09M)

>Nice job pointing out the fags on your side.

Those are your goys kiddo. :^)

Attached: bebd3afa9cef38c966042c481d8c8b972efe6a15a7c167212a203369203ccc2f.png (728x419, 253K)

(((Weev))) is a betrayer of his own principles. Once he claimed Zionism has been corrupted and now he fights on behalf of those very same corrupters. No integrity.

Attached: weev herzl 2.jpg (768x307, 80K)

Anglin never had principles. He's in it for the drugs, money, and e-celebrity. DailyStormer isn't even real.
>pic related

Attached: dailystormer redpill 2.jpg (1500x1500, 1.66M)

>shitposter posts shadman
>another shitposter makes a joke
Wow, how degenerate.

>Hazzard was one of the oven men guys who uncovered all of the real homosexuality in the rank and file of your ecelebs and began to out them
He's the one posting the fag cumshot you dumb nigger.

Why are you posting random guys asses? Am I supposed to know who that is?

>Hazzard was one of the oven men guys who uncovered all of the real homosexuality in the rank and file of your ecelebs and began to out them. All of the oven men posting on TRS was atrocious. Here is some post yidgate. The oven men as a whole are an entire other story.

Haha yeah, TRSodomites denied Mikey has been married to a jewess until he had to make an official statement over at the TRS forum.

Attached: Kike Enoch, jew wife, half nog brother.jpg (539x442, 46K)

>Why are you posting random guys asses? Am I supposed to know who that is?

Yup, itz me The Intern for TDS, ama. :^)

I havent listened to them or gone on the stormer since they blackballed cantwell. cantwell is more entertaining anyway

Wooow, an intern? Really?
I bet they knew and were hiding it because they're all secretly gay. They sound like the best of pals.

>Why are you posting random guys asses? Am I supposed to know who that is?

What's wrong with having based faggots like Greg Johnson fighting for h'wite interests? :^)

Attached: NYJjCm7.jpg (2018x2770, 1.51M)

all these faggots are FEDs

Attached: moarpheus cantwell.jpg (809x699, 81K)

>"white natinoalist" forum loves comic made by DEGENERATE NIGGER about fucking the dead bodies of white women
Not degenerate at all, friend.

>He's the one posting the fag cumshot you dumb nigger.
Alright, and I care why? I'm telling you that the oven men are degenerate retards and showing you more proof. I'm also telling you this guy did the right thing and outed a bunch of actual homosexuals.

Further, you claimed that he continues to make a podcast? They did three episodes exposing the ecelebs you are so heavily defending and then left it, to my knowledge. Pretty sure he has unrelated podcasts as well, but you are really stretching to make it seem like people are still actively trying to bring down TRS or some shit. No one cares about your faggy ecelebs we just drag it out into the sublight when the new people here try to suck their GRIDS dicks.

How many drag queens do you reckon cucked Mike Enoch?

Attached: file.png (995x641, 1.15M)

>How many drag queens do you reckon cucked Mike Enoch?

Idk, lets ask his wife Ames Friedman Penisvich.

Attached: 6bf6e795b8fc0d14f30073b2aecee803befa95f47e281d38ca36f7090f9aecb8.png (932x598, 399K)

>TRS waited until the last minute to endorse Patrick Little
Pat worked security at Charlottesvile and has a long history with TRS, along with the DailyStormer.

Attached: little enoch.jpg (1135x736, 78K)

This is Patrick Little's Jewish cameraman hanging out with Mike Enoch. He's a DailyStormer shill.

DS and TRS work together.

Attached: patrick little cameraman jewish 9 enoch.jpg (1936x2592, 840K)

>Patrick Little's Jewish cameraman

looks Irish :^)

Here's the same cameraman from a couple years ago.

TRS and DS created controlled conflict hoping anons choose a side. Either you choose, however, you're siding with subversive Jews.

Attached: patrick little cameraman jewish 6.png (235x426, 185K)

>concern trolling
Kill yourself OP

Attached: sayahh.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

yes 100% pure Aryan genes.

Attached: patrick little cameraman jewish 4.jpg (2448x3264, 1.35M)

Yes, he addressed most of it in a now taken down video where he railed against TRS, the daily Stormer, and the Wesearchr group run by Chuck Johnson and Pax Dickinson. Wish that video was still up, Little laid into them very well.

>muh literally everyone including Pat Little is a jew shill
Alright D&C jew, we get it, go on now.

Attached: EveryoneIsAFed.png (603x772, 408K)

>yes 100% pure Aryan genes.

Yeah, so many aryans who get into filmmaking. :^)

Oh boy, where to start.
Greg Johnson has nothing to do with TRS, he was even banned on the 504um.
There's no proof Grindr Greg is gay other than the fact he acts like a woman and defends fags (neither of which is actual proof).
Spencer implicitness quote's out of context, the other quote's just a literal fact.
Milo has less than Greg to do with the alt-right let along TRS.
And I don't know who the fuck half of those people are.

I'm more inclined to believe you're a jew and/or gaslighting since you take so much out of context and muddy the waters just to get your way.

Shadman's white and it's a joke you dumb faggot, it's probably posted here semi-regularly after a school shooting.
>Alright, and I care why?
You're using one of your own to label TRS a bunch of fags.
>They did three episodes
Three episodes is three episodes of a fag (according to yourself) posting what's essentially your content. Seems like the shills that hate TRS are fags to me desu (pretty sure an intern joined them too, maybe he was the fag intern lmao).

i hate how fash the nation stopped posting their podcast on their own site and can only be found on that site

Controlled opposition is controlled.
PL is a kike.

For sure. That nose just screams "Aryan Pride!" 1488 brother!!1

Attached: patrick little cameraman jewish 3.jpg (4032x1960, 961K)

Hey fag, who's pure enough for your standards?

Not Jews.

Here's the DailyStormer promoting Emily Youcis who works with Patrick Little. These Jews create in-fighting hoping to confuse you into choosing a side which they control.

Attached: dailystormer youcis.jpg (1006x952, 115K)

shadman is a turkroach nigger.

>You're using one of your own to label TRS a bunch of fags.
No, you lack reading comprehension, perhaps a kangaroo nabbed that off of you. Point me to where I associated with Hazzard, as you now claim.
>Three episodes is three episodes of a fag (according to yourself) posting what's essentially your content.
>>LOL HES A FAG IF HE DISAGREES WITH ME BUT THE TRS GUYS ARE FINE EVEN THOUGH THEY SUCK COCKS TOO, THEY SAY FUNNY MEMES LOLOLOL
holy shit you are retarded, filtered.

A couple of photos of the guy don't tell me if he is Jewish or not. Everything else in this thread has been substantiated. Please show any actual proof you have, jew.

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 60K)

good luck convincing Jow Forums this nose isn't Jewish.

Here's Patrick Little's cameraman putting up DailyStormer advertisements. See? These kikes all work together while pretending they aren't.

Attached: patrick little cameraman jewish 7.jpg (673x491, 66K)

Commonfilth after being a member of the inner circle and keeping it to himself for a year or so, confirmed that ghoul was indeed a faggot, it was known to Mike and Sven and they covered it up when it was being exposed, others in the inner circle confirmed it too.

Well it started to happen right around the time Mastercard and Visa decided to stop letting people they don't like use their online payment services.

Of course that's going to fuck them hard. In the meantime, Mike needs to fucking brush up his programming skills and make some Fashy-Source forum software or something, because using proprietary solutions that are owned by jews is not a good idea for subversive anitkikes in 2018.

"neo-nazi community"
You just exposed yourself as a shill faggot.

>Here's the DailyStormer promoting Emily Youcis

I can't wait until Emily turns against these faggots and starts releasing all the dirt she has on them. Groupies are only in it for the popularity and how many guys they can fuck.

Keep waiting. If she was going to do that she would have already.

Here's the DailyStormer advertising TRS podcasts. All these kikes are working together.

Attached: dailystormer TRS.jpg (1003x950, 91K)

That doesn't answer my question.
I'll make it easy:
Name 5 public white nationalists that you support.

>shadman is a turkroach
Oh right he is too isn't he, I only remembered the photos he's posted of himself where he's pretty much all covered except for some pale skin.

>Point me to where I associated with Hazzard
It's pretty simple, your side's clearly comprised of fags.

>Commonfilth after being a member of the inner circle and keeping it to himself for a year or so, confirmed that ghoul was indeed a faggot
I don't really give a shit what that sucker of muslim dick says. Provide proof for your accusations.

They don't seem to understand, or care, that a strong community drives engagement or retention. In killing off the forum they damaged their own network.

I just find it odd that people still fork money over to these people. Jesse barely cares and it shows. The program itself is low quality however the community offset that to a degree.

Sure. Name 5 public white nationalists who aren't Jews or Zionists. I support those 5 :)

Here's the DailyStormer continuing to support TRS. All these kikes are working together.

Attached: dailystormer TRS 3.jpg (1025x875, 92K)

>Sure. Name 5 public white nationalists who aren't Jews or Zionists. I support those 5 :)
You can't even name 5 public white nationalists that you support?
So why should I trust that you aren't a jew who's using D&C tactics?

Why do they even think they deserve shekels? Any one of us can sit in front of a mic and yammer on

I get that they put a bit of effort into it but still come on

You can't even name 5 public white nationalists that aren't Jews or Zionists?
So why should I trust any public white nationalist figures?

Again: here's the DailyStormer supporting TRS. All these kikes are working together.

Attached: dailystormer TRS 2.jpg (982x984, 96K)

Lol how big of a kike can you be?
No pro-white person self-identifies as a neo-nazi, that is literally a Jewish meme.
That doesn't expose him retard.

And he's on the run and one of the most censored person on the planet. The amount of traffic he generates would make him a millionaire if he wasn't a pro-white political writer.

Do some better work kike shill

Getting pretty hard to listen to it now. Last TDS was just nonstop bitching about some LARPy shit and the one before that was just them eating.

God damn guys, get it together.

Attached: 1538025723892.png (600x388, 86K)

I've exposed DS working with TRS and Patrick Little. I've exposed Weev as a Jew and Andrew Anglin as a persona. You should have ran damage control an hour ago. Always 5 steps behind...

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>They're now begging for shekels and discourage any IRL movement or activism.
Oh yeah, we should do more faggot rallies and let the media make a clown of us. Maybe if you dox yourself for nothing we will win.

Attached: conservation of soveregnity.png (2729x3497, 1.47M)

You're just proving yourself more and more to be a kike.

Yeah. The most recent paywall episode featured Jesse taking two phone calls. They just retreat some basic stuff and talked about nothing to fill time.

This must be insulting to people who actually pay money for this crap.

>Andrew Anglin as a persona

Actually, I helped expose Anglin back in 2013. ;)

Attached: qxm5xXS.jpg (1440x900, 257K)

How they threw commonfilth, IronMarch and Sacco Vandal and the war room goys under the bus was unforgivable. They've shown time and time again they'll fuck over good people for to protect fags, muh optics and whatever current fad will give them more attention. They've chosen irrelevance, they've realised making shekels doing their little show in comfort is better than having to be actual white activists, so they'd rather larp as a media company. They've cucked out. Morrakiu is still great tho

>n-no youre the kike!!!1
stay defeated.

Nice work. Keep hammering these MOSSADniggers.

The evil jew Weev is controlling them, I like TRS and I was a paycuck even when I was homeless, I stuck by them through the doxxing and everything. I just feel they could be more effective by cutting ties with weev and the gook fucker

Attached: weev.jpg (700x360, 62K)

>I get that they put a bit of effort into it
Not much, not anymore

No you are just some d&c cunt

>>n-no youre the kike!!!1
You really are though, you're clearly not one of us if you can't name the people you support and everything you've done ITT is shit on pro-whites.

>Morrakiu is still great tho

He done fucked up when he attacked 8pol lol

I see where mike got his crazy eyes

You can't name 5 public white nationalist figures who arent Jewish or Zionist. I turned your talking-point against you and you're either too dumb or arrogant to realize it.

Yes I agree, especially after they changed to the "tedious" name I just found myself getting bored with their show. Not much substance, just random small talk that isn't funny. Occasionally there's some good takes but i's not as good a podcast as it was before.

You've not provided a single bit of evidence about Patrick Little's supposed jewish cameraman, only some photos of him and the assurance his nose makes him a jew. Not good enough, Moshe.

Attached: iBLv5Ui.gif (403x360, 111K)

>people still belive Little isn't a fed

>caring about e-celebs who jumped the shark in 2017
OP plz

fpbp

Caerulus pls go.

I asked you the question you, now answer it and stop dodging like a kike.