Would the left fall for this?

Would the left fall for this?

Attached: PicsArt_09-25-09.20.45.png (2113x1440, 2.16M)

Doubt it. They know they rely on black votes and they know blacks have low iq. They are just wrong about the reason for it.

That's racist, user.

Better use metoo to shill gender segregation in the workplace. Iran was on to something.

Yup... Make it about dumb back woods trailer trash southerners and they will eat that shit up.

Make up a story about white southerners using voter frauds due to no ID and we are all set.

It's a hate fact.

It's a hate fact!

no, try pic related instead

Attached: voterid.png (1024x683, 679K)

Problem is, most southern states have voter id laws.

Any leftist who is against this would be revealed as a racist

they thought the left would fall for NoMenMidterms

No, it’s the iq test that’s racist dummy.

Facts are racist

I recommend the book , the "Bell curve" by Charles Murray.

Attached: 1531964132629.png (618x853, 341K)

makes voting cost $1000/person, that way people who actually contribute to society can vote and the money raised goes back into community projects (for neighbourhoods of those who paid)

They would not see the conflict.
>IQ test to vote is racist against blacks
>Republicans are stupid

Attached: 1536833015375m.jpg (1024x956, 101K)

no spic or nigger votes, no christcuck zionists voting, yes, hell yes.

Doubt it but that would hand cities back to us and Illinois would become Red.

Can you really vote without showing a proper ID in the USA ? In France it's heavily regulated, you have to have your identity checked, and if you're an illegal you don't have papers. I thought it was the same everywhere ?

Replace “our nation” with “our democracy” since they have greater affinity for the process than the country, also it subliminally appeals to them as democrats to see a word that is very close to their chosen political party

Nice digits and nice psy ops tip

I love it when in their mindless rage liberals are massively racist.