Did we break them?

Attached: signal-2018-10-06-105411.jpg (1200x794, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eht9W25tDZo
youtu.be/7Lmq9yJNlKA
youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
youtube.com/watch?v=QyDcTbR-kEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I hear it?

Can't break what was never intact.

They were already broken

that fucking nerd lanky dude in the back, his face is like... "sheeeiiit well I dont want to sleep with any of these she beasts, this was not worth it, well back to playing vidya games for me"

turn off the music and close your eyes
yea, now you can hear it

It's only just begun. They sustain themselves on faux victimhood. As they become increasingly marginalized by normies, they will become more unhinged.

I doubt any man has ever touched any of these fat cows, with or without their consent

Attached: george-bush2.jpg (258x345, 20K)

That bleary eyed NPC dude in the background probably mounted the fat one

>Women
Yes, all women.
Be a collective entity with the exact same opinions, women.
Despite the fact that majority of white women voted for Trump.
The media is constantly trying to sow a gender division, now that they have already successfully created a racial division.

youtu.be/Eht9W25tDZo

It mattered to my boner

>reeeeee

>somehow
are they fucking serious?
this guy has his name dragged through mud on a LIE and they're scratching their heads as to how he could possibly be vexed by that

I can't understand

dont you remember when they were all yelling at the moon or some shit. these people are mentally challenged. 85% of the crowd prob owns at least 1 book on witchcraft magic spells

Nah, they were born that way

>youtu.be/7Lmq9yJNlKA

imagine losing that hard at life you have to scream.

why do these broads think that howling like banshees and harassing people will increase the public sympathy to their cause?

I scream when bitcoin dumpz

Why do they sound like they are shouting for food?

Why didn't you guys feed them? Throw some hamburger and make them shut up.

They are absolutely batshit insane. They are fucking nuts, they will beat a horse to death just because he was white. They need to be locked away in work camps and worked to death.

Attached: 1478788553852.png (458x299, 233K)

>Afghanistan
>posts cute piggies
I watched it twice

All I hear is my tinnitus.

>Screaming & throwing a tantrum will get you what you want
Interdasting.

this is political activism in 2018

Dude.... You could literally grab one by the wrist, look it in the eye and say "I want to go somewhere private and get a blowjob from you"

Its mouth would open round, eyes open wide and it will nod ok.

These girls just need some attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs

How can anyone look at this video and think they are normal? Insane asylums should have never stopped the shock treatment. It existed for a reason!

Attached: 1501031998978.jpg (2048x1536, 925K)

lol not yet, lets keep poking them with a stick and pushing them further into the corner.

kek, i know that feel

That goblina in the back had some good milkers.

>Did we break them?

The real question is "Are we done yet?"

The answer simply is No. So long as they keep acting like children, we should continue to beat the hope right out of them. Any and all hope should be sucked from their souls until there is nothing left but a shell and memories.

nah they will be sucking nigger dick and letting sand niggers fuck them in the ass in a week before getting their pussy hats in anticipation of the next outrage.

Attached: oy vey it sure is loud here.jpg (1092x1133, 258K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QyDcTbR-kEA

spooky.

>DEY TURK UR VICTIMHOOD!

Attached: the age of men.gif (245x238, 781K)

>NPC
>execute scream.exe

Attached: 1429192527547.jpg (200x200, 7K)

>this guy has his name dragged through mud on a LIE and they're scratching their heads as to how he could possibly be vexed by that
theyre playing the partisan politics game that hard, user (some of these dumb fucks for free). you and your country should be familiar with that!

aliens

ps op
no we didnt
theyre just warming up

spooky shit

Attached: S0130o0.gif (498x271, 492K)

I have had tinnitus my whole life. I have never once experienced silence.