Can anyone give me a good argument against what this book is saying...

Can anyone give me a good argument against what this book is saying? If you haven't read it Wikipedia says that "The book attempts to explain why Eurasian and North African civilizations have survived and conquered others, while arguing against the idea that Eurasian hegemony is due to any form of Eurasian intellectual, moral, or inherent genetic superiority. Diamond argues that the gaps in power and technology between human societies originate primarily in environmental differences, which are amplified by various positive feedback loops."
I know that the author is Jewish but please give me arguments that would work on normies.

Attached: niggerbook.jpg (205x300, 49K)

Germ theory wasn’t a thing til 1890. The small pox blankets was an accident if it even happened.

Simple: one was smart enough to escape a garbage environment and the other was too stupid to consider it

Jesus gave Christians superpowers. That gave them the responsibility to crush pagans.

Attached: jareddiamondbtfo.jpg (800x426, 76K)

>(((Diamond)))

>Daily Jared Diamond slide thread
Check the archive

Its more or less good but it oversimplifies the cultural differences of europeans and the conquered regions of the world.

This isn't a slide thread. I was told to read this book after i said some anti-semitic stuff.
Yeah i know the author is Jewish but normies won't care

The least dramatic counter example is Haiti versus the Dominican Republic. Two countries with two different peoples on two halves of the same island. One has been dysfunctional for 200 years, one has not.

People matter and they matter a lot.

Actually everything in the book is true with the sole exception that that the author fails to conclude that all the factors which resulted in successful civilizations also resulted in smarter, harder working people.

Yes, seasonal climates force people to create technology. They also cull off the people too dumb to adapt, and positively influence the odds of replication for those who do.

It just blatantly ignores the Muslims areas of the near east, they had all the same animals and geographic advantages of Europe (plus extremely lucrative trade routes) and they completely stagnated in the late middle ages.

Ideas matter, and the people who generate those ideas also matter (as well as their genetic make up).

>the reason niggers are stupid subhumans is because of a lack of natural resources
>the colonialists are evil for exploiting africa's abundance of natural resources

Attached: http _a.amz.mshcdn.com_wp-content_uploads_2015_08_zebra-5.jpg (1200x942, 272K)

Literally all of it is bullshit

Attached: blackrace18.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

If you honestly think that there were no possible beasts of burden, or natural resources in either of the Americas or Africa, you're retarded.

He ironically uses a Euro-centric view of civ development to say, "See! Nigs and Injuns didn't have alla dat!"

When they could've used their unique resources to craft a civ of their own. (Corn instead of wheat, bison/zebras/whatever instead of horses etc.)

The only thing I'll give him is that the European and East Asian coastlines were a huge advantage for trade/colonization. But that doesn't explain the preceding 1500yrs of advancement that the sub-humans missed out on.

His arguments against an explanation that would use cultural factors to explain why Asia did not independently reach European levels of civilization are embarrassingly ad hoc. Taken in light of his anti-White bias, one concludes that it is more reasonable to accept cultural-genetic factors as an important explanation as well.

It's wrong because niggers are retarded animals. It's that simple really.

>When they could've used their unique resources to craft a civ of their own. (Corn instead of wheat, bison/zebras/whatever instead of horses etc.)

In fairness, he does argue that zebras are not capable of the same level of domestication as horses. Just not sure why such an argument doesn't also apply to negroes vs whites respectively.

Further generally whenever someone tries to use a single explanans for complex social explananda one should be highly skeptical. Even more so when that someone admits to an agenda in the introduction.

This fucking pasta again...

What does the environment do? It causes things to evolve to fit them. Also, Jared is laughed at by anyone with a brain.
>alsovMah the only places grains can grow is in Europe

sure.
africans have never tamed zebras and used them for beasts of burdon.
ever.
even now.