Elections concluded, quick rundown on parties:
JKP - 14.5% - Anti-corruption "conservatives"
A/P - 14% - Macron EU faggotists
NA - 13% - jew president nationalists
S - 12.5% - Russians!
KPV - 12.3% - Clown, populist anti-corruptionists
ZZS - 9.1% - based conservative farmers
JV - 8.3% - EU Soros faggots

WHAT THE FUCK RUSSIANS!!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT AT 40%, I WAS HOPING FOR FARMERS+RUSSIANS UNION, BUT WE ARE 300 ENRICHED ANUS PER HOUR FUCKED!

HOLY FUCK, JUST NUKE US! EVEN RUSSIAN VOTE GOT FAGGOTED!

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

There's not a (((political))) solution

Attached: Screen-Shot-03-22-18-at-11.58-AM-600x335.png (600x335, 227K)

poll pic
holy fuck, how is your survivalist lifestyle going? Just take me with you, I want to escape this modern shithole.

Attached: pollresults.png (261x443, 16K)

I had no idea you even had elections, so I'll bump the thread out of interest.

Ej dirst, krievu suņabērns.

Holy fuck, how is it in Czech republic? Russians were polling at 40% previous years, how would russians go to vote for EU faggotry is beyond me.
I will go shit, but you can prepare your anus for diversity.
>Muh modern consumerist has been achieved
>bless EU
You wanna meet and tell it to my face, unironically?

*consumerist dream

ok, JKP and KPV are kind ok-ish with me, but discrepancy with polls is crazy

no one gibs a fug :(

>how is it in Czech republic?
Alright I guess. Today we had Senate and Communal elections. Nothing really happened since the local governments do jack-shit and the Senate has no rights (it can only veto the Parliament's proposal, but the Parliament can just overvote that veto, so the law passes anyway).
Our Parliamentary elections last year were a good meme tho. A new party, the "muh right wing populism" party, called ANO (literally means "YES") managed to paint the map like pic related. Then they made a minority government, everyone yelled: "MUH GOMMUNISM" and nothing happened since then.

Attached: pouzijte-tlacitko-sdilet.gif (1x1, 43)

the picture didn't work for some reason, so here's a better one I found

Attached: 1045px-Czech_parliament_elections_districts_winner_map_2017.svg.png (1045x604, 128K)

>ANO
wait, so they were majority in every region?

>Communist party
>Net worth: 4 billion
lol, is guy pic related based?

Attached: 12.png (765x565, 382K)

They had the biggest share in every single region, but not the majority. They had 30% of the popular vote, and got 40% of the Parliament. They were considering a coalition with SPD (an actual populist party, 10% of the votes) and KSČM (actual stalinists, 7% of the votes), but then Mutti Merkel called up the Prime Minister and told him to kindly fuck off. ANO had to make a minority government with ČSSD (Social Democrats) with the support of the commies. Everyone started shouting that our prime minister is a commie, but nothing really happened. Pretty comfy desu

I don't think he was an actual communist, pretty sure that's just our media's propaganda. He's alright, and he wants no rapefugees, but he's the Boomer Conservative, not a real 1488 guy.

>Boomer Conservative
awesome, sounds comfy and based

Yeah, it's pretty alright, if you somehow ignore the never ending media crusade against him. Every day there's a new article about how everything he does is somehow wrong. He made some changes to the tax system, and managed to bring in 10 billion Czech Crowns. This was unironically critised, because "it was only 2% increase in profits, that's not much lmao". Otherwise comfy

Attached: Comfy Pepe.png (636x426, 167K)

>it was only 2% increase in profits
>only
KEK!
wow, czech republic sounds 1000x more based, than I thought, thx for sharing, good whitepill

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (362x362, 21K)

Well since you mentioned whitepills, take a look at pic related
Otherwise, what's happening in your country? Are there any nationalist parties on the rise, and are the Russians """hacking""" the elections as always?

Attached: 1535863312657.png (1040x655, 26K)

JKP+NA alliance is the only reasonable option

Go kill yourself you commie nigger
Fucking Riga living Russian nigger. Go suck a Ushaiv dick faggot

First actual results

Attached: First results.jpg (911x707, 102K)

JKP+S+KPV+ZZS = Only reasonable option on the table IMO, all you need is a dash of natsoc and a hint of greens in mix.

Those parties go in coalition with S, NA just cruises to a dominance in 2022

I'm not buying exit polls, they were probably done by Delna/Providus a.k.a Soros catlady operatives.

Attached: Office_the_dundies_337x233_08162007.jpg (337x233, 22K)

JKP clearly said they won't work with ZZS

ok, this one is great. Future is bright!
>what's happening in your country?
good part: most of our parties are conservative
bad part: Soros funding of "open societies"

I had fucked up childhood, I didn't have a single latvian friend. When I was in trouble they instantly turned on me, russian friend were very warm and welcoming, but my parents were great, so I haven't lost all hope.
want to tell me that face to face Jānis?
based statistician Jānis coming through
yeah, "Party survey" about Muhammad and Olga having little child killed me
tell me guys, how is Saskaņa not at 30-40%? Have russians gone full faggot?
Latviešu mītup discords, kas gribētu nakotnē tikties:
discord
.gg/ph7Y8wx

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

Why would we wast a nuke on you?

I agree, that would be too expensive.
I overreacted, I thought russians were 40% last parliament, but they were only 25%, I thought the water was turning russians gay

>When I was in trouble they instantly turned on me, russian friend were very warm and welcoming
hmm...

Yeah. Russian fag. You should just kill yourself so you could do one good thing in your life

>tfw you've been Latvian your entire life, but you are still to experience authentic Latvian warm experience
I am Latvian, just gravitated more towards russians. Join discord, if you wanna check

Attached: QyiCIvH.jpg (5000x8000, 1008K)

Don't worry, we're all gonna make it. If there are problems with Soros, go out and protest. If there are no real parties to vote for, hijack one for yourself. If there are no friends, then go and make some.

"But I need living companions. To lure many from the herd, for that I have come. The people and the herd shall be angry with me. I will sing my song to the hermits; to the lonesome and the twosome I shall sing my song and to whoever still has ears to hear."

Attached: PepeHug1.jpg (500x234, 53K)

Considering that russians are dying out faster than latvians, and a lot of them have fled to W-Europe, I predict Usakovs won't even get 20% this year.

Not like it's relevant, they won't be in Position.

Attached: 58743441.jpg (400x400, 26K)

I don't understand any of this

Thank you for whitepills based czech bro. Gonna need to read me some of that Nietzsche
Who is gonna replace them? :)
it is a shit show desu, senpai. Around 30% are Pro-EU parties

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 57K)

JKP - NeoCons
A/P - Liberals
NA - Nationalists
S - SocDem Pro-Russian
KPV - Populists
ZZS - Greens and Farmers
JV - Eurohpiles

>4933
>5933
DIGITS CONFIRM! Shit, I wish I could meet some Jow Forumsacks IRL like, those would be some comfy times
how would you even define NeoCon in Latvia. Term cannot be separated from USA, I think. Maybe just new conservatives?

*Jow Forumsacks like you

NeoCon are Concervatives who don't mind giving in here and there for Liberals, which Jaunā Konservatīvā seems to be

>Who is gonna replace them? :)
Nobody, it was excess population
>lines to kindergardens are still long
>housing is still expensive (where da empty flats?)
>can't find free parking spot at the mall in rush hours
>unemployment is still high

interesting way to see that
interesting definition
so what did you guys vote? Who is going to shoot our standard of living up in the fucking sky?
ZZS here

NA

The power here is amazing, I will probably keep reading the thread, while playing some games. I wish you good luck in finding some like minded people. Remember that in the beginning people will always laugh at you, as they will not take you seriously. But if you keep up, they will slowly start to listen.

Stay mad, nigger. As long as "EU Soros faggots" are in minority, election is a success

The problem is one of those EU Soros faggots will have to be in the leading coalition because of Pro-Russian faggot party being first

no worries braliukas

Attached: nuked.jpg (1345x465, 253K)

Will the price of booze still stay low? Or is it over