Nigger band halftime show is executing a cop

Why do niggers do this shit and why do White people excuse it?
support.google.com/websearch/answer/7220196?hl=en

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-06-13-27-51.png (1080x1920, 864K)

Um what is context?

God I don't imagine how it is to grow in a full nigger American school

"white people" dude

You finish and only with 2 mods
>Living Redpill
>liberal and 100% retard

(USA, disregard flag) Pretty fucking bad, I went to an inner city middle school that was at least 70% black. Don't let SJWs tell you that "reverse racism" isn't real.

>Apefricans playfully pointing guns at eachother is considered art in their subhuman brains
You cant make this shit up

Niggers, nigger.

Some of 'yo kin killed two cops earlier in ithe week so to celebrate, the local niggered highschool band put on a football halftime show Friday night reenacting the event to glorify it.

Were White kids beaten up for no reason, especially during lunch time?

Niggers are a protected class.

Yes, if you were white expect to get jumped/harrassed at least once a week. Also there was a fight during lunch nearly every day, usually because over a girl or because someone's shoe got stepped on

Who were more bullied? White guys or white girls, how was it different? And did it happens to you, would the nigs get expelled?

In my experience white girls get the worse treatmeant. With the boys if you beat up one of them they wont mess with you as much but the girls are constantly harrassed

I went to a charter school full of niggers. This was before cell phones and zoomer shit, but the niggers really took to the movie Outsiders that was shown in class after we had to read the book. They were middle class, nobody poor was in this school. The niggers considered themselves the Socs or whatever and refereed to everyone else as Greasers.
They harassed and roughed people up all the time in between class and would quote the movie. It was truly something.

White guys for sure, they either ignored or tried to fuck the girls. I never saw them get expelled, just got suspended for a few days just to come back and do it again, except this time they're pissed because they got caught. I got in a fight with a Peurto Rican kid once because he kept punching me in the head for fun, and after the fight got broke up and he got suspended I started bringing a knife to school because his friends told me when he comes back he's gonna "really fuck me up." Thankfully I was able to avoid him until I switched to a white school.

Saw this 2 days ago

Attached: 1536094624450.png (880x813, 105K)

What happened in the classroom? Would niggers jump on the tables and scream just like you see on the webm?

Link to YouTube video?

It never got quite to that extent, but there definitely was a lot of chimping out. Usually just screaming at the teacher or walking out of class. Occasionally would throw a chair or flip over a desk.

>THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

kek

Attached: 1537743004234.jpg (551x551, 77K)

>teaches to judge on character
>Shocked when a majority of melanin enhanced 'students' are so shitty a child could develop inherent bias against a whole community

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: kek.jpg (500x495, 60K)

When niggers get into power here in USA and it will be South Africa over again. See what bible call them “beasts”