BIG MAN TYRONE NEEDS HALP

Big Man Tyrone's grandfather was just killed in the local war that is raging in Cameroon between the government and English speaking villages.
>Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ89xn7h31k&t=29s

>He has started a charity:
form.jotformeu.com/dignity14/responsive-charity-donation-form

>I expect there to be many who will just take the piss and say "good let the nogs kill each other off".

>But fuck you kindly.

>DONATE NOW RETARDS

Attached: camaroonwar.jpg (650x366, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allafrica.com/stories/201710110624.html
archive.is/9d0vP
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-cameroon-separatists/dozens-killed-in-cameroons-restive-anglophone-region-idUKKCN1IR0GV
archive.fo/o8n2w
yahoo.com/news/cameroon-braces-anglophone-independence-anniversary-032407064.html
web.archive.org/web/20181002180920/https://www.yahoo.com/news/cameroon-braces-anglophone-independence-anniversary-032407064.html
dw.com/en/cameroonians-flee-government-troops-in-english-speaking-regions/a-41658351
archive.is/im6kP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scam

>donating to youtubers

Based and niggerpilled Scam

I don't donate to or help nonwhites

>Falling for a Nigerian scam

good let the niggers kill each other. dead niggers is always good. sage

ITS BIG MAN TYRONE WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU FILTHY BAGUETTE!

The French truly are disgusting cowards.

What if this is a payed video and a joke and the charity site belongs to the guy who payed for it?

If it isn't though then the big man is doing good.

Attached: 445645745567.jpg (640x468, 86K)

i dont donate to losers

stop asking for handout and start fighting back

Papa Tyrone, I will halp youuu

Big Nig Tyrone is gonna nig your shekels.

Hi I'm Niggerian prins, plz send halp, rich rweard.

Attached: nigerian2.jpg (300x529, 48K)

frenchy gonna french

English teacher or military?

Ehh. I'll hive him a 50.
Its work like 10,000 in nigger countries

god bless you and your grandfather tyrone

did you really just ask Jow Forums of all places to give $$ to niggers?

Attached: 1530296962849.png (166x166, 14K)

Fuck that I got scammed once with that Kony 2012 bullshit but you’re not gong to get me again. These Cameroonians are just gonna have to learn to work things out amongst themselves.

what is he asking money for? ressurect the grandfather?

kony was fake and gay.

this seems legit

I don't dislike Big Man Tyrone but I certainly won't give my money to 3rd world people. They need to get through this on their own and have already received enough financial support from the western world. The white man's good heart shall not be exploited.

There is a war.

English Speaking Cameroonians want Independence
allafrica.com/stories/201710110624.html
archive.is/9d0vP
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-cameroon-separatists/dozens-killed-in-cameroons-restive-anglophone-region-idUKKCN1IR0GV
archive.fo/o8n2w
yahoo.com/news/cameroon-braces-anglophone-independence-anniversary-032407064.html
web.archive.org/web/20181002180920/https://www.yahoo.com/news/cameroon-braces-anglophone-independence-anniversary-032407064.html

Ambazonia
dw.com/en/cameroonians-flee-government-troops-in-english-speaking-regions/a-41658351
archive.is/im6kP

Attached: Consider the following Homer.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Find a white kid with the same condition and I might donate to them. A nigger? lolno. Besides, they should be able to live comfortably from all the good vibes the virtue signalers send their way.

Kony 2012 was a psyop to normalize special ops in Africa. The endgame was a proxy war against the Chinese in the continent.

announcing sage is against the rules my dude

I'm impressed, he showed some pretty graphic depictions of violence, they are probably the first time many of his viewers have even known such violence exists. Not donating though.

Are the English speaking ones our guys? We should arm them what could go wrong

You must be a nigger if you think /pol will do anything but call you a nigger for starting a thread like this.

fuck you racist faggots, I'm donating.