ITS OVER

ITS OVER

Attached: v9qond1oxjq11.png (587x619, 441K)

BUT SERIOUSLY, WE CANT LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES, THINK ABOUT THE 'TEMPERMENT'.

>media in acceptance phase

The winning has only just begun.

Attached: logo1.jpg (864x902, 45K)

Im am so very jealous of you burgers.
You truly are the last bastion of freedom.

The Supreme Court will now be BASED for decades to come.

Gun rights will be protected, literally the operative factor for a free society.

Congrats bros.

Dont get complacent though. The work is not yet done. Even on the person level.

Time to start families and be fruitful.

Bless you leaf. Trumps legacy will echoon into history, we all have hope now, even Canada could uncuck itself soon. Right wing death squads will be a reality in 10 years, just wait.

>even Canada could uncuck itself soon
doubtful

Why? The increasing hate for Justin and the almost certainty hes getting btfo next election would immediately make a big difference

too many immigrants will sway your votes

Lmfao you're one of those people that thinks Canada if 53% white, huh

aren't you like 53% korean? in ontario at least, I imagine the frozen wastelands are mostly white

T E M P E R A M E N T A L L Y U N F I T

Attached: B14QN.jpg (495x750, 60K)

Attached: 1524046493450.jpg (2056x1098, 224K)

killing spree

LOL they have given up

You're a retard. I dont doubt immigrants have an impact on the vote but nowhere near enough to sway it that much. Even in Ontario

Wait isn't america 53% dindus?

I used to support Trump no matter what.

I still do, but I used to, too.

Attached: MH.jpg (184x273, 5K)

more like 13% and that's mostly in the southern states (and california)

A spectre is haunting America — the spectre of fascism. All the powers of old have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Democrat and Wall Street, Clinton and Soros, California Radicals and New York police-spies.
Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as fascist by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of fascism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

like a rape victim, they have finally stop withering around, trying to prevent this. they have finally stopped moving and accepted it

Between Ontario and Quebec's recent elections Canada has been doing very well. Let's hope Maxime knows what he is doing.

Canada will follow one of two paths:
1. Falling entirely within our cultural shadow and economic sphere of influence, they will begin to right the ship due to the sheer “force of personality” our country exudes to our neighbors and allies.
2. They double down even further on their leftist lunacy due to the quintessential Canadian propensity to define themselves soley in terms of how “different” (and thus superior) they are to us barbaric/ignorant/intolerant yanks.

I’m betting we see more of #2 before we see inklings of #1

Yeah no shit. I was simply memeing you. Also California ranks 29th for black population. Im starting to think you're a little dumb dumb

Expect Kavanaugh to die in a mysterious car crash.

>Time to start families and be fruitful.
This, it's time for us to raise another generation of NatSocs. No user here should have under at least 10 children. It's the only way to bolster our numbers again.