GUYS!!!! Feminism Declare War on White Women

They didn’t learn anything from Hillary’s mistake.

>grab popcorn
>hold on to your seats
>WOMEN CIVIL WAR

Attached: ACE48945-3602-41FF-B192-182673CF396F.jpg (1040x923, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

Women infighting the second they don't get their way. Who could've seen that coming?

Should we gas light?

How do we help push this agenda into mainstream feminism? How can we meme that, not only white men, but white WOMEN are everything wrong with America?

They always do this. It's fucking beautiful.

Come home, White Woman.

collins has a cute lisp just saying

Probably would help to larp as white women who are against the left, and make posts and stuff.

Over 50% of White women voted Trump. Over 50% of White women support Kavanaugh. It's their fault, and I'm proud of them.

They were already blaming white women in 2016

who really care feminists are minority in women population

/ourgals/

They're right, though. According to polls the only people who supported kavanaugh are majority white women followed by white men. Blacks and Hispanics overwhelmingly agree with ford. And this isn't even about his nomination, but about his allegations. Whites are literally the only people who give a shit about any type of due process or closer examination of sexual assault claims to get the truth.
>Those results would reveal that 83 percent of black and 66 percent of Latinx voters believe Blasey Ford, compared to a mere 40 percent of white voters.

sounds tricky, white fems will immediatelly fold if they think they are not cool and will double down

ADolf hitler the heathen jewish bastard that created the terrorist state of israel and gave kikes all the poweri n the world.

They had Israel in 1917. Hitler simply killed millions of white europeans while painting jews as the victims, to garner moral support for the world so that they could invade Palestine.

Not available in your country

Are u familiar with the jewish congresses and stuff?
Literally the synagogue of Satan, not even a superlative or something straight up the most demonic shit in human form. Evil incarnate.

Feminism is a white creation. The womens suffrage movement gained traction after the civil war cause white women were peeved that niggers got the vote before they did. Then of course there's Margaratet Sanger wanting birth control to cull nogs and other degenerates. Sex is only a protected civil rights category cause it was pushed by racist congressmen to avoid a discrimination loophole against whites.

Attached: 1528431586832.png (638x567, 434K)

Yes fight amongst yourselves goylibs!

i dont think the zombie libtard degenerate virtue signallers would do all that well in a full fledged war of words, ideas, or weapons against redpilled republican/independent women

never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake

*jewish

t. nigger

They don't own women. #breakfree

excellent

just when you thought you couldn't win anymore

Oy vey

Attached: jewish feminists.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

Cool. Come and get some some then you fat salty bitches

GOOD
I really like white women and by rejecting them for a bunch of hand wringing meme flags you are assuring that the left believe that women belong to them.
That's why they shill.
I have pictures of two of the last 3 I did all on Friday/Saturday morning THREE weekends ago. My balls are overdue man, I can't stop thinking about them. Going to wash some clothes and go back to bed soon so I can fuck tomorrow.
This is Paige, she's a pro. She's a lot older than her buddy (who I've also got a pic of) can you believe she's 36? Drained my cock. But not for long. I was so high. I went straight from this to the city centre to pull.

Attached: IMG_7573.jpg (1280x780, 133K)

Of coursh!

We need to work on using this to our advantage. White women need to see they are under attack for being White, and (((who))) is behind it.

How about, it's not all white women. Just white women that meet conventional beauty standards. And Asian women that mert conventional beauty standards. And...

#CutYourHairIfYouCare
#GainWeightToFightHate

So basically, those who wouldn't know anything about what happened 'believed' Ford?

How convenient.

they have been going after white women lately

Attached: white_women.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

Attached: white_women_2.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Attached: white_women_3.jpg (1200x1200, 184K)

Attached: white_women_4.jpg (1200x1007, 221K)

>How white women strategically use their tears to silence women of color
>But they totally don't do this to men, it's just to other women, exclusively, everywhere.

It is a good thing