Germany immigration

Heard and saw threads that the german government is proposing a new immigration law mainly for eastern europeans. Should other whites outside europe take advantage of this and go to germany?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUIt-WsOwMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna move to germany. Whites should go to the cities like frankfurt, berlin. NRW state for example to boost the white populations

Saw a thread on this a few days ago. Would like to here what shit the german gov is trying to pull

Can I come to Germany to boost its white population?

hitler considered indians as white so yes

Attached: 1538768116801.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

Based aryan pajeet

Lol. I was baiting. You guys took it seriously ahahaha

I just had an idea. Why don't racially conscious Germans send little groups of Germans all around the world to preserve their race?

You got any special skills?

No idea what you're talking about. Is it to vacuum their young healthcare professionals away to Germany?

Do you have a good recipe for something with mung beans, my Indian fren?

>outside europe
>white
pick one and only one

>Heard and saw threads that the german government is proposing a new immigration law mainly for eastern europeans
What? No.
Eastern Europeans can come to Germany for work already through the EU or some association agreement (e.g. Ukraine).
They (re-)made an immigration law that deals with qualified immigration from the non-European (so mostly non-white) world.

I'm not into cooking but there are only two kinds of things you make in India with mung beans. Either a a curry or curry like but thicker mixture OR patties.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUIt-WsOwMY

I came back from Egypt yesterday, arrived in Düsseldorf and walked through the central train station. At first I couldn't find a single white person, just the brown masses that rushed past me. When I looked closer, I could make out a few lonely white faces, men that looked like they had given up a long time ago and woman that looked like cheap whores. All of them completely integrated into the hellhole around them. I don't live in a big city so I usually don't have our demise rubbed in my face like this and the place I stayed in Egypt was pretty much a white ethnostate so the contrast appeared even greater. I lost all hope, come to Germany if you must but don't expect to find anything but a tiny glimpse if the great nation it once was. War is our only hope.

you heard and saw threads by a shill

Nice, thanks. Bought some to grow sprouts but I don't trust the batch :D

Isnt NRW the worst state?

Nah it's fine

Best thing consicious germans can do is have a high birthrate in germany and vote in their interest

Any EU citizen can go to Germany, live and work here if he get's a job. After some years they can even get German citizenship. It also works the other way around Germans can move to Sweden and become swedish citizen. That's one of the reasons why Europeans like EU.

Attached: hat_okt_chick.jpg (1146x1600, 272K)

Germany does not even seem as bad as other euro nations esp nations like the US

>Nah it's fine
I'm sure it is.

Attached: you.jpg (614x461, 108K)

Fun fact, Germans did this. A grandchild of an German immigrant is now President of the United States.

Attached: 2016_43_kaiser_trump.jpg (1280x800, 792K)

Yeah it is. Dunno why you'd post some weirdo bong, but yeah, it is.

>esp nations like the US
That's because the US has been lost a long time ago.

It really has

Bahahahah nobody wants to live in your sandnigger infested shithole now, should have started with this first instead of letting your overlord invite half of africa

stupid kraut

Attached: 1538162266172.jpg (768x510, 46K)

One of my friends went to do her master's in chemical engineering from Germany. Do you think she'll be safe? And what are the job prospects for hard working people who want to speak German and integrate into German society without the degeneracy?

>Do you think she'll be safe?
Likely yes

>what are the job prospects for
Very good

I moved here a month ago from Londonistan, got completely tired of being in that orwellian shithole.
Working as a farmer (Landwirtschaft ausbildung) in the middle of nowhere in southern germany, harvesting mostly organic vegetables and looking milk cows so far, AMA
t. anglo

Attached: IMG_20180917_111031[1].jpg (3264x2448, 3.58M)

Looks nice. The southern states BaWü and barvaria look real nice. Wonder how the other western states are

Great life. It's good to be self sustaining and self sufficient.

Move germans to india

Why do my carrots I get from the supermarket get moldy so quickly? I don't remember them getting moldy so quickly.

I just buy my stuff frozen, very few of the nutrients get lost and I don't have to deal with moldy shit.

>I just buy my stuff frozen
But but the fun of wörk- I mean peeling

I wouldn't mind it as long as they don't take our women

Are there nice german cities?

I like dem brown qt aunties, I will take all of them

yep i'm BaWü, not far from the Toblerone border :)
lovely place, it's very traditional, all the wood-frame buildings and woods everywhere looks like something out of a black forest fairytale. If you can find a decent job with €1200+ a month it's great quality of life

From Edeka by chance? half of them are hand-picked like in that picture, the other half are collected by Kombine and then the moldy ones are hand-picked from the conveyer belt by before shipping, but yeah they are worse quality

Attached: IMG_20180518_180852[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.96M)

Kek
I used to do it, but I can do more productive wörk in the time I would spend on this.

German Amerimutt here. I plan on going back to Germany.

Man at this point i hate Germany and these so called people of my "Volk" they're either sucking some SandNigger dick or Mongol Dick from the east or well Mutt dick from the west.

But then again it's easy to hate this shithole it only carries the name "Germany" in fact only the 60/70% population is Germany and it's shrinking and culturally wise it has less culture than the US.

No wonder Hitler wanted to blow this shithole to pieces after we lost because he probably damn well knew what shithole this place becomes overrun with Slavs Sandnegers and ruled by the the (((CHOSEN))) people while the German has to provide for them no fucking wonder they had the magnificent idea to intertwine the Economies how else will you leech of the Economy

Attached: Ger.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

>going back
that would mean you once was in Germany, but you wasnt I asume.

sounds nice, what were your main reasons to move to germany? why did you choose landwirtschaft as your job? and how hard is it for you to learn the language?

I d love to live there.

Normal germans are nice

My family came here after WW1 but yeah I've never been to Germany. However through observation online and in media and such the people of Western Northern Europe seem something I relate more to in terms of behavior and interests.

America is just weird and I rarely find myself sharing the same ideals with people here aside from guns and free speech.

Nah across the board really, REWE, discounter supermarkets.. It seems like they get moldy quicker than some years ago. Often they're also kind of moist in the packaging.

Die Supermarkt Möhren werden gewaschen damit sie schöner aussehen, für die Haltbarkeit ist das natürlich Scheiße.

My father was here a few years ago, and I came to stay with him for a little while. Went to a Waldorfschule, it was pretty cool. Been wanting to come back ever since that.
Fast forward to a month ago, a friend knew a farmer that needed someone for the Ausbildung, asked on my behalf, and said it was OK, so just booked flight and came over. Hard job but enjoyable to not be in a city anymore.
Learning the language is very difficult because of total lack of exposure. I'm 20 now, didn't even hear how German sounded until I was like 14.
Did the A1-A2 Abendkurs at the London Goethe-Institut before I came here to get the basic Grammatik, still slowly improving, I can understand what needs to be done during work time, and also some basic social conversation, but actually I find russian is easier to learn. Deutsch technical vocabulary, with opposite grammar rules and also gendering (die, der, das, verb at the end of the sentence) and composite words is not easy desu

Attached: 1529086099886.png (425x510, 240K)

Germany is finished and morally/spiritually bankrupt anyway.

Why would you ever want to come here ?

Viel Glück, du hörst dich nach einem arbeitstüchtigen und lernbereiten Menschen an.

I walk through the central station of Berlin recently, and barely no white wanted to stand 12h in a fucking kiosk selling you trash food either. Sometimes the kiosk on both side provided the same products. Its like an insane version of capitalism.
The centers of the biggest western cities are lost, because of speculation and monetary insanity. Only people who have to live off mimum wage will go and work there.