Memes aside

do you guys think they deserve to be in jail?

Attached: Johnnie20and20Michael20Miller.jpg (1862x1048, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FmfEKoR9Qw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck no

absolutely. i even feel a little better knowing these guys are not out there.

No, not particularly.
They stood their ground until orange shirt lost his shit entirely.
Probably shouldn't have brandished firearms until that point though.

Nah. The guy they shot was a fucking nutjob schizo who was A). Threatening to kill them both, and B). Came after one of them with a bat. That kind of behavior and attitude would have only gotten worse had the crazy fuck had access to a gun of his own. Ffs he threatened his own mailman because he walked past his daughters window to reach the mailbox.

What kind of charges are they facing btw? I never followed up on them.

>simply holding a gun is brandishing
end this meme

>i even feel a little better knowing these guys are not out there.

Attached: i doubt it.png (734x338, 30K)

Attached: 1537664306951.jpg (960x626, 22K)

Hillary should be in prison.
a large percentage of the us govt politicians, bureaucrats and fed agencies should be in prison

but lets focus on these two guys

good goyim

Attached: landscape-1449879189-sinatra-index.jpg (980x490, 43K)

They deserve to be put in jail for escalating the situation. Could definitely have walked away. People like them make it harder for normal people to own guns purposefully

You're absolutely the dumbest person on this website at this moment if you dont think what they were doing is brandishing.

they're back in jail and the bond was increased.

Attached: duh.png (803x637, 61K)

They got re-arrested dipshit.

shit

No.
As stupid and funny as the situation was they did nothing illegal.
Id say what they did is wrong but they were the least wrong of each side of the argument and again were within the law.
Trash kills trash, but legally.

Attached: 1377528677547.jpg (1006x1024, 452K)

Yeah, I'd like to defend them but they we're irresponsible as shit bringing guns into such a trifling situation.

probably this

Attached: LAS VEGAS.jpg (612x533, 111K)

What was with the mattress anyhow? Was orange guy dumping it illegally? Was that dumpster or garbage area the property of the gun toters? I don't even know what started the entire situation.

I doubt it

>(((duty to retreat)))
tell me, what are the definitions of brandishing?

>meth head neighbor
>6'7" tall
>violent temper
>multiple arrests for assault
>entitled attitude due to never being held responsible for his actions
If it was me, Ida shot the whole fucking family and make them arrest me for a reason

>manslaughter for instigating a lethal force encounter

They really could've not given a flying fuck about what captain baseball bat man had to say about the trash in the alley and gone on about their business. Instead they had to be bad to the bone because they have guns and can stand their ground until captain baseball bat man rage modes.

And this belongs on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1377569773944.png (800x600, 986K)

Probably not, but they were fucking stupid for handling that situation like that

>gun owners should be more responsible than the police
>gun owners shouldn't stand up for themselves
stopped reading there

They belong as free men, able to defend their dumpster at a moments notice.

Attached: 25180074-54F0-48FE-A017-543E4EE6FF3C.png (1273x752, 132K)

Gun owners should be defensive and trying to de-escalate. You're the kind of idiot that the left thinks all gun owners are.

No, they should go free. Think about which side of that confrontation you'd rather meet in a dark alley - two guys with guns, calmly telling you to go away, or a raged out phyiscally gigantic (old fat man is 6ft, look how short he looks compared to the Annoying Orange) psycho with a bat who continuously screams that he's going to kill you, keeps moving closer to you, and then actually attacks you while his moo-hog wife bovinely eggs him on.

One side you could just peacefully walk away from without any problems, the other you're fucked unless you're armed, way larger than the vast majority of people, or an exceptionally good fighter. Annoying Orange absolutely deserved to get his head blown up and these guys should be given a medal for removing a public nuisance.

Attached: 493px-Titian_-_Portrait_of_a_man_with_a_quilted_sleeve.jpg (493x600, 57K)

>be defensive and try to de-escalate
exactly what the trash men did

Enjoy your eventual protracted legal battle and probable jail time.

>minor argument with obviously crazy neighbor
>let's bring some guns
>that's smart

not an argument

urging the guy to "take your swing" is not deescalation

SHALL NOT

This. Fucking idiot general population thinks police are either literally satan or have more self-defense rights than the average person. It's ironic too, since a lot of shitpigs tend to be the jumpiest and deficient of firearms knowledge. As for the shooting, I can't tell what happened since the wife conveniently turned the camera away when the situation escalated and became lethal (shots did ring out). Since they had different weapons, I'm guessing they're gonna investigate whose shots hit where and go from there, if that.

Abilene DA seems to have a hate boner for these guys and told reporters he believed they had history that led to this. I still don't think they have even a 1/10 chance of a Murder 1 conviction here.

You're right, it's a prediction of the future based on past precedent.
>you autist

>obviously crazy neighbor
>not bringing means of defense
Enjoy death and probably a chopped up corpse

Google the definition of brandishing, kiddo.

so isn't "point it at me"

Maybe if they had owned a shirt between the two of them, they could have concealed their firearms and had the defensive benefit without the escalation.

everyone involved was a degenerate retard. one is now a dead degenerate retard, and those two guys are responsible. over fucking nothing.

Neither of them was deescalating, that's probably why it escalated.

Cool, charge the dead guy too.

Based

>if they had a shirt
or a some fucking common sense

Can... Can you do that? Has that been done before?

Yeah, they just dig the corpse up and make it sit in the defendent's chair. Don't even need leg shackles.

You ask too much.

if you commit suicide. the state will charge you with murder

Attached: yuy.png (1918x1079, 1.72M)

>he doesnt remember mjs corpse standing trial after the new molestation evidence came out

it has happened before, why not again

Attached: 1200px-Jean_Paul_Laurens_Le_Pape_Formose_et_Etienne_VII_1870.jpg (1200x797, 278K)

Not sure what their state laws are but in ohio if your not on or in your property you have a duty to retreat

Nigger are you retarded? The fact that they were out there with guns in hand ready to roll already elevated the situation to the highest possible threat level. The young dude was jacking his dick and talking shit in a clear effort to further instigate the scenario. At any point in time they could've walked off and left rage man to rage by himself.

>Fucking idiot general population thinks police are either literally satan or have more self-defense rights
Do you have statistics to back that up or just talking out of your ass? If you can't figure out that conflict avoidance and risk mitigation are the first choices to make before committing to violence, you're an idiot.

Attached: 1531955533047.gif (500x375, 956K)

OK
>wave or flourish (a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement
well, they didn't wave their guns around, nor really flourished them, other than to the fact that they're armed, which is a constitutional right
or y'know, the fact that he tried to baseball bat two dudes with guns
he's already been charged for life

even though you have the right to be in a public space

I doubt it

Fake and gay

> Why not again
Because it really didn't work out well for Pope Stephen, for one.

End being so retarded that I’m not sure if you’re a troll brigading Jow Forums.

That was the point my guy, if you don't deescalate and kill a dude over an argument you are probably going to jail.

I mean, the dude gave consent. That's what people are going on about these days, right?

Attached: Durp it a joke retard.png (734x338, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2FmfEKoR9Qw

Attached: bigiron.jpg (480x360, 12K)

NO!

Attached: 1537733427804.png (808x1300, 383K)

/thread

>((((((Already retreated into your home and grabbed guns)))))
Imagine being this gay

BE INFRINGED

wasn't that just the son that did that?

They do deserve some sort of minimal sentence for waving the guns around ahead of go-time and aggroing Orange more than necessary but strictly a slap on the wrist.

That's another thing, when you're carrying you have the literal power over life and death in your hands. Your most important objective, and every CCL instructor will hammer that into your fucking skull, is to de-escalate. You can't just empty your fucking magazine into some dude because he pushed you around or fire a couple shots at a cyclist because he cut you off in traffic or your fucking neighbor because he's dumping his trash in the alley between your properties. Your gun is supposed to save your life from certain death, not your pride or quench your blood thirst you developed over decades of watching vigilante action movies and cable news channels telling you the world is going to shit and everybody in your neighborhood is going to get robbed or raped. So you get an itchy fucking trigger finger every time you come across a brown dude in a hoodie and you start praying that he's going to attack you just so you can put him down and feel like a man for once - just like Hackman, Bronson, Marvin, Eastwood.

You got a fucking gun on your hip, act like a fucking responsible adult for once.

>do you guys think they deserve to be in jail?

Yes. They killed someone who was not an immediate threat to them. Anyone who says otherwise is a retard and should not own firearms lest they kill someone because “I felt threatened”

>believing the 2nd amendment is absolute is trolling
yikes
>what is the 21 feet rule

I think both sides were in the wrong. Some idiot died and he probably didnt need to. Its just a sad fucked up situation on all sides.

So you would just put a human being in the ground because you got into a shoving match? It's a straight up yes or no question. Would you kill another person because he or she got in your face?

if they have a weapon or appear to have a weapon, yes

>what is the 21 feet rule

That has nothing to do with law, dipshit. Please show me in the Texas statutes where it says you can ventilate someone who is threatening you standing 21 feet away.

I highly suggest reading up the AOJ triad by Massad Ayoob and look up the definition of deescalation.

no such thing as a civic duty to retreat or de-escalate, that would be unconstitutional

And since you can't see his back that gives you the perfect excuse to say "well, he could have a knife in his pocket or a gun under his shirt".

Best post in this thread

Putting them in the ground should not be your first priority

That's literally one of the worst photoshops I've seen on this site and I've been around. The date isn't even the same font. How retarded can you get?

The dead man instigated the problem when he was trespassing and threatening someone who told them to back down, with a gun in open carry Texas.

It is a shame it ended that way, but the dead man was the one who made all the wrong decisions.

it's safe to assume someone is armed
>putting them in the ground should not be your first priority
it absolutely fucking is if they're a threat to me or others

I doubt it.

>Didn't need to
>t. mattress dumper

>the goyim know
>shut it down
the truth will get out eventually and you and you ilk will be exposed

the wife that didn't see her husband's life was in danger and brother-in-law or whatever who handed him the baseball bat helped him get killed

Attached: ger.jpg (1242x1984, 432K)

>anybody could be armed that's why i'm always on defcon 1 with my hand an inch away from my con0 1911

I hate globalist kikes as much as the next user, but posting shit like this makes you just look retarded. You can literally see the textbox outline over the real date.
Post real evidence instead of obviously fake shit, or you're never going to get anyone to see the correct point of view. You don't need to stupe to their level to showcase their corruption.

Attached: 1509194586352.jpg (480x622, 76K)

Doesn't everyone.

The duty to retreat is reasonable. If your cornered or surrounded or can’t escape for some reason then your go to go.

Based and redpilled.
I can sense the cognitive dissonance amongst the angsty Jow Forumsniggers and seething dixies

Attached: 1537882351989.jpg (326x227, 25K)

If they are a threat the goal is to make them not a threat. The goal is not to make them a corpse. If you get this confused you shouldnt have a CCL

No, because the orange man and the Father/son mutually challenged each other to a duel. The orange man knew that he only had a bat and that he was out numbered when he offered the challenge.

Attached: 1536097607920.png (655x522, 31K)

Who?

if you're in a shitty situation or part of town, absolutely
>Doesn't everyone
no
>you shouldnt have a (((CCL)))
>the goal is to make them not a threat, not a corpse
you realize people can survive getting shot, right? and it's their fault if they do

no

Definitely don't bother checking the archive. Oy vey!

This tbqh

Suicide by neighbor, case dismissed.

Yes I do.
Now from what I understand Orange man threw a mattress into a public dumpster in a public alley. The Millers decided to throw the mattress back into Orange man's yard.Orange man puts it back in dumpster and the Millers come out armed to demand it be removed from the public dumpster in the public alley. Miller fires warning shots (which is illegal). Orange man then throws bat at Miller sr. Miller Sr and Jr both unload on him. Then Miller Sr and Jr shove guns in the face of Orange man's family.
This shit make's gun owners look bad. This shit is what niggers do. The Millers and Orange man are white niggers. Niggers belong in jail.

>public dumpster
>public alley
No such things.

Then post a link you nigger, burden of proof, or you're no better than they are.
>Inb4 calling me a kike again because you don't have any