Is it ever ok to say the word fag?

I'm a proud gay man. No word is going to make me feel ashamed or insecure about my sexuality. However, the word fag coming from someone who is not gay can be hurtful. But is it ever ok for someone who is LGBTQ to use the word fag?

Attached: IMG_0071.jpg (1024x916, 60K)

Faggot

>Is it ever ok to say the word fag?
When talking about OP, always.

fag

faggot

t. faggot

Yea looks like it's okay.

Fuck off you dumb faggot.

Faggot

you guys are just saying the word "faggot" to be edgy.

correct reply is

shut up fag

>proud
>gay man
Pick one

Let's smoke this fag

OP is literally a fag on all possible levels.

>Hurtful Thoughts
>Literally putting object in colon, calls it love
CHOOSE ONE YOU MASSIVE FAGGET

I’m a white straight Christian male and OP is definitely a faggot.

The good news about fags is they cant reproduce

>words hurt me
stop being a sensitive 5 year old faggot

Attached: 1537812062349.jpg (1493x1600, 194K)

Fags are OK in my book, as long as they act normal. I don't butt fuck my wife in public and I expect the same level of decorum from you.

We used to call each other faggots all the time but we never had a homosexual tone to it. People were just faggots and that's that. It was a good word to describe people. They were faggots.

Offense is never given, only taken. If you are a proud gay man then nothing can't harm you if you don't let it

If you're acting like a faggot then yes it is OK. If not then it's still OK cause freedom of speech. Plus if it hurts your feelings just get the fuck over it and stop being so dramatic. I've been called fag or faggot plenty of times and it never got to me

Get fucked fag

Oh wait, youd like that. Disregard what I said

It's a word that changes, and has changed, in time. I only call stupid people fags, or other anons. It has nothing to do with sexuality anymore, and everything to do with being an idiot/asshole.

bundle of sticks

Fuck off faggot

shut up faggot

Words are words. The only one to blame for being offended is yourself. You getting offended is on you, and your problem, not anyone else's, you stupid fucking fag.

op is a massive faggot

Whatever. Kill yourself, get AIDS or Dox yourself so someone can kill your faggot self.

Phag

Who cares what you call yourself, you do sodomy which is evil. I’m sorry you were abused by an adult whom you trusted.

Attached: 289C7B77-6FD9-48C5-8972-D1996F43D30D.jpg (1553x2046, 302K)

Your feelings and opinions don't matter.

>Be me
>At uni smoking a cigarette in the designated smoking area.
>overhear a conversation by 2 peers
>"you cant even say you are going out to smoke a fag, without being called into some institutional office
>oh wow.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Attached: HAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_62131.jpg (367x476, 27K)

That is not really up to you. I am an absolutist in freedom of speech. Yes everything is "ok" to say. Nothing off limits. That said, if someone calls me a fag, I would probably knock their block off. You can say anything, but be prepared for the consequences if in the company of other people. Likewise, If I called a black man a nigger, I would expect a violent reaction...just that simple.

in answer to your question, empowering the word in question, embracing it, and turning its meaning around, is how we "should" over come issues. except, there are people who wont accept this

Die of AIDS, fag

Wait a minute I know what this thread is we've all been duped

Attached: 1457979351883.png (800x500, 33K)

Stop acting like a fag, faggot.

T. Fag(got)

fag doesnt even refer to gay people. it's okay to be gay. just don't be a fag.

unless you actually are being a faggot.
if you are offended then it means you are a fag.
don't be a fag.

1980s skater/punk scene somebody described as a fag was a glam rock dude in tight pants and lipstick.
Mentors wrote a song called 'Fag Basher' about beating up these guys on Santa Monica Blvd, it had nothing to do with actual homosexuality.
Even better the lead singer would put a long pause between the word's faggot and basher.. so proclaim to the audience "IM A FAGGOT...... ... BASHER"

Shit like that is still hilarious. But then dictatorship over speech happened and nobody is allowed to actually talk anymore without self censoring

Attached: Acui5tw7.jpg (1200x560, 120K)

Homosexuals can be pretty based. If you ever need levelling up on "debating" women, sit back and allow the man to battle them. take notes, and understand, there are ways to win. style tips are equally valuable should you have no skills in this.

Attached: meanwhile-at-OP039s-house-76ca14.jpg (406x402, 30K)

FPBP, OP is a fag

just say you identify as brittish and are asking for a cigarette

You’re a degenerate sodomite and you deserve to be gassed. All faggots get the rope.

/NNfywx

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

When did censoring words become a thing? And Why?

Dude, le you normale the word, it lose meaning.
On the other hand, if you prevent people from speaking it, it metatstasize.

Kys faggot

/Scye62N

Attached: gaytruck-1.png (1488x992, 1.31M)

faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot faggot

Are gay white nationalists really a thing?

I mean some people just seem to turn out gay and some people deem wn/dissident right talking points convincing. Naturally there is a certain overlap. And since it's a hard identity to grapple with we set up that thing yeah :)

No, faggot. Next question?

Wow, selfcentered much.
So obsessed by your sexuality you think every small critique or judgment made about you or personality *has* to be down to the trait YOU ARE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE WITH. So you project meaning onto words to justify yourself and label others as unaccepting.
Fag means you're either Bullshitting, acting over the top, being a wimp or acting stupid.
Gay means you're over the top exuberant, joyous, playful and youthful.

Stop projecting and suck my dick faggot, signed sincerely by a homosexual deppressive fag.