Does Jow Forums think he is going to do a good job?

What are Jow Forums thoughts and concerns? What could he do that is good or bad for the USA?

Attached: 220px-Judge_Brett_Kavanaugh.jpg (220x304, 10K)

TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BOOF!

He got into Yale Law School which means he has god tier intelligence. He drinks beer which means he can connect with the common man. I rest my case

>Yale Law School which means he has god tier intelligence.
Fuck off with your Northeastern prep school fag cock sucking.

Attached: 4173616C00000578-0-image-a-22_1497623215846.jpg (634x942, 241K)

Unions will be neutered which means the dems lose their piggy bank and will head towards extinction.
He will insure the 2nd Amendment is strengthened so when they get angry over it the uproar will be short lived.

Because of the rape accusation he will likely be very anti new-left which is what matters most right now. He is bad on the 4th amendment which sucks but overall he seems solid and of course he beats any Dem.

If youre anti union and don't own a business that employs laborers youre a cuck

Better than your average judge, but he is no Scalia.

40 years ago he would be a liberal. Now he farther right then 10 hitlers.
People have no perspective.
Go watch All in the Family Archy Bunker was Left wing America. A democrat.
History is important.

Certainly that's what his record says. I'm just hoping that he wants vengeance on the left and becomes more like Scalia.

David Duke ran as a Democrat in 1988.

Anything the left hates is good.

Honestly, I never thought he should have been picked. He's too much of a Neocon for my liking, but the attempted lynching of him was absolutely disgusting. Had it worked, any white male would be forever fucked from ever having a high status job because a baseless accusation would automatically ruin them.

I'm not crazy about his likely surveillance rulings, but other than that (and after this whole debacle) I'm fine with him being a justice.

We are in a new world. He knows better than anyone, except Ford, that he did not do what she accused him of. He knows that without firm defense of the Constitution, the zombies will overtake the good people. Trump needs to get the judiciary in line. We have all three branches senpai, never forget what the commies fucking did.
Bottom’s up my dudes.

Attached: 69E72626-C2C3-4EA6-A147-247E41956572.jpg (640x596, 102K)

>all this punished Kav talk
Unfortunately he may do the opposite to try and redeem his legacy or reputation. In addition, he can be blackmailed against impeachment in dem senate terms.

He will do some yadda yadda stuff on abortion, but this are not the 80ties. There are cheap plane tickts now. But he will help shred the 4th to the bare mimum as extremist and already did so in multiple cases where he always sided with the gov. He is an NSA can watch and know everything happy tard. This will be a wakeup call when the cops can film into your house with a drone as long they don't "touch" your property.

>he can be blackmailed against impeachment in dem senate terms.
They couldn't be that stupid, right?

>He got into Yale Law School which means he has god tier intelligence.
or he knows how to suck cock one of those two

>and will head towards extinction.
they're doing that now

>Better than your average judge, but he is no Scalia.
Scalia was the one who was going around giving college commencement speeches advocating college age men to engage in group sex

brilliant Republican figurehead

>elect a judge that overturns roe v wade
>nig and spic birthrate increase by a factor of 10
>crime skyrockets
Thanks?

Attached: 19959223_1734320159918759_1078290058673160259_n.jpg (720x720, 59K)

◄ Genesis 2:17 ►

but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

i'll translate it out for you guys, WHO GIVES
A FLYING FUCK. party on garth!

Best Supreme Court Judge EVVVVVVUR!!!
He went through the democrat gauntlet and deserves to be there.

Attached: 1538784492995.jpg (638x501, 157K)

is very good, because of the military tribunals and challenges that will be made with defendants invoking immunity from US law

Dems would not push abortion if it was good for white people. What would happen is whites would get less abortions because they follow the law and minorities would get them in shady ways.

Even Lindsey Graham is starting to get that these Dems are scumbags, you could be right but I'd be surprised.