How did China win the war against USA?

It seems like China is number 1...

What happened lads?

Attached: china.png (227x151, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eGs_dcXt-3k
m.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/2167154/us-china-tensions-war-endgame-south-china-sea
kitv.com/story/39227588/us-vice-president-pence-set-to-inflame-china-tensions-we-will-not-be-intimidated
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China has always been number one.

Attached: 1515814349467.jpg (632x732, 351K)

#1 at stealing intellectual property

>Indians now largest group of newly arriving immigrants overtaking Mexicans

Everyone steals from each other, they just use it to their advantage. China is clearly the strongest fucking country now.

I'm here to spread this anti-Chinese propaganda.
Here you go: youtu.be/eGs_dcXt-3k

weak.

This thread is now illegal for chinks. Any one promoting china in this thread is now LARPing.

Attached: ChinksCantHandleBantz.jpg (1096x616, 71K)

On 4 June 1989, when the Chinese Communist party (CCP) sent 200,000 soldiers in armoured tanks to suppress the peaceful pro-democracy protest in Beijing's Tiananmen Square, causing hundreds if not thousands of fatalities, it was unimaginable to me and most of my compatriots that, 25 years later, this barbaric regime would still be in power, and the massacre would be rendered a taboo.

Attached: ChinksCantHandleFreedom.jpg (1600x900, 233K)

How does it feel to be from USA and number 2?

A grey blanket hangs in the sky, swamping the surroundings in a de-saturated haze and almost obscuring the buildings across the street. A red flag hangs above the school’s main entrance to warn it’s a no-go day: stay indoors at all costs. The airpocalypse has arrived.

Attached: ChinksCantHandleAir.jpg (790x444, 32K)

Feels are for your struggle sessions. Reals is that China has lost and lives in exile in Taiwan. Everything else in china is Communist occupation.

Not a single American skyline is half as aesthetic. Not even LA.

by what metric?

Asian Waifus

Attached: japan.png (555x415, 534K)

Communism was successful in China because it made the most sense. Too many diverse cultures over too many people for that place to run on as a republic. They had to purge the fucking land to bring order and unity. Now they are no 2.

Once they clean up the air, you will see how big and beautiful it is.

>once they cleanup the air
Chigger they will _Never_ clear up the air Beijing is an (((economic))) zone, not habitable for humans, only habitable by ants who breathe through mask and shoe.
Kaoshiung is exponentially more aesthetic than that shithole Beijing, most of which will fall down within 10 years. Longer than it will take to remove the pollution.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

who cares how does it feel to post low quality bait on Jow Forums and be terrible at it

sage

based

China is militarily superior to the US in many aspects

yeah with a police state and billions of people living at subsistence level. sure is great over there.

Who?

thats not how they won the war, thats just shit to delibrately piss us off and why waste money on half that crap anyway. then we do nothing about it

poland needs a military base really bad and this nigger talks shit about us

lol China is weak af

I don't want any military bases other than Polish ones. Inviting the US Army is basically inviting over another occupation.
Take Fort Trump and shove it up your own arse

When the Japs invaded and fought the Chinese, 1 jap can kill 10000 Chinese NPC's.

You are a country of all NPC's who wont be able to do much when we finally decide to Nuke you

Except chinese people studying all over the work, who will settle and only breed with chinese people so it will come to this:

They will soonly overtake the world and work in the USA, like they do now and own USA businesses.

We must show these Chinese that we aren’t to be fucked with

Attached: 9643BFAE-B738-46CA-9B98-4B85854B8B4B.jpg (768x648, 107K)

Do you think the chinks will come and save your ass when the Krauts turn on you? Play nice, Polskaboi, you owe your entire countries existence to American charity.

That is NATO for you, Piotr.

This true without outside intervention Japan would've conquered China completely.

Russia + China would have conquered Japan.

Chinese "Business" is nothing more than a poor simulation of USA businesses, and they cannot at all compete. You think we're above removing an entire race from our society if the rice hits the fan? Think again Zhang.
We did it to the Japs, and we actually like Japs. What do you think we'll do to Chinks?

Attached: 76AUHY2H3Y7A5LNFHNG6MWH5NU.jpg (480x334, 33K)

Silly western consumers made it that way.

Never said China would save us, and I doubt the Krauts would take a turn on us. Look at the state of their armed forces. They'd have to build those up quite a bit more to even think about turning in on us.

So far we have been in NATO without any bases in our territory, and as far as I recall it is nowhere written that hosting US soldiers is a must.

Don't be afraid of insects.

It took 30 years for someone with balls to put tariffs in place, that's how.

>belt road initiative
>silk road initiative
>big chinese cities are better than USA big cities
>the avg salary in chineses big cities is higher than in USA
USA losing grounds.

Probably because your government wants Americans because of Russia. Same goes to the rest around you.

All the good things ypu said about China, I wanna visit the country. Do you know much about China?

go there and talk shit about the government. youll get a free meal

Yeah, the government wants it. Throughout the population though the opinion is pretty split.
I personally can't see how inviting foreign soldiers can help keep peace. That'd only deteriorate our relations with Russia even further, and Russia is the closer hegemon.

Visit one of the small towns outside and you'll see real China ( places none of the shills ever go to )

i give china 10 more years before civil war

>China
>1

Attached: a59.jpg (323x326, 14K)

Brits needed only 20 000 soldiers to beat chinese in opium wars. Chinese had army of even up to 3 mil ppl back than if i know well.

The situation haven't rly changed a lot since than.

thats really stupid to say lol.

it is not. This is the truth. Chinese army is at least 50 years behind american army. Do you know how does difference of 20 years between armies looks like? Look at the conflict in Ukraine where russians with just one artillery strike almost annihilated 100 vehicles. tanks ifv etc.

Not to mention that if americans wanted to, they don't even have to start a war. They could just block off malacca strait killing ur whole economy and you don't even have capabilities to kick americans out of malacca strait

>army
>nukes

haha

This happened.

Attached: main-qimg-f92dd913b7757170f070b2d29800231b.png (602x560, 171K)

m.scmp.com/week-asia/opinion/article/2167154/us-china-tensions-war-endgame-south-china-sea

USA has to do something about these chinese

Attached: 560A28D6-91F2-4336-9D21-183F56158F13.jpg (1320x770, 178K)

China numba Juan

Well now they have guns, nukes and other western technology

>t. Serpentza

kitv.com/story/39227588/us-vice-president-pence-set-to-inflame-china-tensions-we-will-not-be-intimidated

War is coming you chinks

It's 2018 not 2019 Brainlet.