Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-145321.jpg (1044x1097, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57KFJM52O14
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2261/text
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who Twitter screenshot shill spam thread #73341916306

Just one: don't post Twatter screenshots on Jow Forums.

> bills stop hackz

machines have no internet connection

Quick normalfag run down on this “Secure Elections Act”?

If the left is upset it didn’t get passed then that tells me it’s not actually about securing our elections

Obama said that our elections couldn't be hacked. If the greatest President in American history says something I believe him and quite frankly I think it's racist if anyone doesn't.

so in less then 2 years they passed the same number as obama did in 8?

>Literally who brings up hacking meme
>Does not bring up voter fraud.
Imagine my shock.

cool

Who cares what some glow in the dark thinks?

Dems will Need a LOT of dead People to swing These elections back into their favour

youtube.com/watch?v=57KFJM52O14

lol, usually a bill contains stuff that is the antithesis of its title....

Okay let's get rid of electronic voting machines that are online and let's get national voter ID laws.
>NO DONT PROTECT OUR ELECTIONS LIKE THHHAATTT!!!!

Attached: 1513634784007.png (512x512, 51K)

It's almost as if republicans and democrats are both corrupt as shit

>No, our elections need to be handled by Facebook and Google, and we need to allow for SMS voting. That's the only way we can secure our democracy!

Attached: extremely high res swastika redpilling at incredible high speeds.png (378x291, 149K)

are we going to require id's to vote or no?

>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/2261/text
Read it here. I'm a bit into it and I can already point out one thing that's absolutely fucked.
>(1) minimize the acquisition, retention, use, and disclosure of personal information of voters, except as necessary to identify, protect against, detect, respond to, or recover from election cybersecurity incidents, threats, and vulnerabilities; and
Section (g)(1), who do you think would benefit from voter information being on lockdown from even our own government??

probably because they can't pass it because of dem interference

Oh also they'd be required to send information on potential breaches to analysis to places like As this user pointed out.

>thoughts?
one post by this ID

Attached: 1460098961474.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

>minimize the acquisition, retention, use, and disclosure of personal information of voters
Oh, so they want to reduce data aggregation when it comes to voters, but aggregate all other information on each and every citizen/non-citizen through this country and all others.... And Dems support this, and didn't bring up Kavanaugh's prior history of shitting on the 4th Amendment? Really makes you think

Attached: NSA_Logo_Prism_Floor_640_1_s640x427.jpg (640x427, 97K)

Voting is for cucks we will make Trump President for life — Kavanaugh will help make it so

Ohhh here's another good one.
>(n) Protection From Liability.—Nothing in this Act may be construed to provide a cause of action against a State, unit of local government, or an election service provider.
Aka if a state pretends like they were hacked but they actually weren't and we placed sanctions on a country as a result of the false information that later comes to light then the state and governmental units aren't liable. BAHAHA!

I think you'll never pass as a woman, you disgusting tranny.

More stuff, they would be evaluating security risks then PUTTING IT OUT THERE! Then when those foreign countries know of the security risks or people domestically do they can ABUSE IT!

>(2) REQUIREMENTS.—In developing the guidelines, the Advisory Panel shall—

(A) identify the top risks to election systems;

(B) describe how specific technology choices can increase or decrease those risks; and

(C) provide recommended policies, best practices, and overall security strategies for identifying, protecting against, detecting, responding to, and recovering from the risks identified under subparagraph (A).

they needed the solid conservative Supreme Court before they can expect to win the resulting inundation of lawsuits

>(B) mechanisms to verify that election systems accurately tabulate ballots, report results, and identify a winner for each election for Federal office, even if computer hardware or software malfunctions due to error or an election cybersecurity incident;
Hehe whoops looks like our system glitched out and cast 1,000,000 votes for Hillary Clinton, whelp we gotta count them!

Attached: 1512900166933.png (400x400, 26K)

Gee big surprise here! If you follow all their sketchy things lined out in the bill guess what? You get a big payday! Fucking bullshit.
>(A) establish a process for States to apply for election system cybersecurity and modernization grants;

>count digital rows that could've been altered, added, or removed, by virtue of their inherent digital nature
Yeah, no thanks, I'd rather risk hanging chads again.

Another one, saying the same thing as this one. HIDING VOTER INFORMATION FROM THE GOVERNMENTS!!! Jesus Christ why don't they just write in this bill, "Anyone named Pablo or Maria can vote legally"!

whoops didn't link it.
>(4) PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.—The application process established under this subsection shall not require a State to disclose the personal information of any voter.

They are going to blame China on meddling in the Mid terms.
They then will pass a national voter ID law to protect the elections.
Normally the SC would be a roadblock but ...things have changed.

This would all cost us THIS MUCH!
>(A) LIMITATIONS.—Of the total amount authorized to be appropriated under subsection (i) for the first fiscal year beginning after the date of enactment of this Act, $186,000,000 shall be used for grants awarded under this subsection.

how is it a cyberattack. Voting is not connected to the internet

Oh wait, I lied, another chunk of change.
>(1) IN GENERAL.—There is authorized to be appropriated to the Department $386,000,000 to carry out this section for fiscal year 2018.

Doesn't matter, the US elections can't be hacked, right?

Okay I'm done reading it all, I'll give you the quick rundown.
>voter information would be hidden from even the government
>potential breaches sent out to analysis orgs (aka Faceberg)
>If a state fucks up and nothing was actually hacked no liabilities on them
>security risks would be made known
>if a voting system malfunctions the results will still be reported and a winner will be named regardless
>Again no personal information will be known (Pablo)
>would cost us $572,000,000 to allow the Democrats to be able to easily steal elections and punish countries who "interfere".

thanks, user.
it's ironic how dems one to lockdown everything from guns to speech, and yet they're completely lax on voting.
i dont get how people can keep buying into the dem indoctrination when their intentions to screw over america are so transparent.

>WE NEED MORE LAWS
>ENACT MORE LAWS
>MORE LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS
>THAT IS THE ANSWER TO ALLLL OUR PROBLEMS
>FUCKING REPUBLISCUM NOT MAKING MORE LAWS
>REGULATE
>LIMIT
>ENFORCE
>OPPRESS
>MORE. LAWS.

Attached: tame_impala.png (776x413, 314K)

Correct, and liberals should all stay at home in protest beacuase their votes won't matter anyway.

Attached: 1537571826401.jpg (1242x1089, 103K)

Paper ballots, hand-marked, hand-counted, never leaving public view.
ANYTHING else = election tampering and anyone who makes such a suggestion should be curbstomped.

yea im sure that will thwart the cia niggers

You mean the 30 or so that the Democrat Party is running in Federal elections?

Dont forget the democrats not doing anything either while it was happening.

Nobody has done anything yet.

Let trump be the first!@

This
/thread
Sage

>using machines to pretend to count ballots
Worst scam ever