Holy fuck, I cant believe my country is going to get cucked like Western Europe has been

Holy fuck, I cant believe my country is going to get cucked like Western Europe has been.
I'm literally crying bros.I dont want my country to be infested with faggots, mudslimes and tranny niggers

Attached: 1468959619880.png (650x773, 47K)

I'm sorry fa m

what are you talking about

the white world will be owned entirely by far-right populists in a decade or two

dw were all gonna be okay

I wish I had that level of optimism.

Attached: feels.jpg (1262x709, 117K)

It will seriously only take one reasonably charismatic figure

You are not part of the white world. Sorry.

Baltshits deserve it for allying with Hitler

Come home white man.
Have you seen one of the Salvini's speeches? He's talking about Soros' financial attacks and replacement migration on prime time tv.

He's getting there

Oh yeah no, Britain is fucked. You guys have the ultimate police state and your people are too weak

Have you ever watched a trump rally? Watch the last minnesota one, he mentions a 1000 year reign and sounds exactly like hitler for 1 hour. The resemblances are truly uncanny.

This.

This lawyer one day decided to take a trip across the country into the areas with the most muslims and yell "You are all homosexuals. Islam is a homosexual religion". Patrick Little style.

Since he is a political figure, the police HAS to show up in every town to protect him from antifa and chimpouts.

Every new city he comes to, more white people show up. Like over a hundred in a small hillbilly town.

He uploads new videos every day and they instantly get thousands of views. Children want to take selfies with him.

He is collecting signatures for signing an ethno-nationalist political party up for parliament.

Attached: 1166220_605_0_0_0_0_0_4.jpg (605x375, 49K)

Nigger we got buttraped by communists way before America and you say we allied with Germans. Fuck you nigger

Now he needs to kick out every muds and niggers from italy, still waiting for the deportations

Start by cleaning minnesota from all the dirty somalis you got

He has to follow the law, it's going to be very hard.
What the media aren't telling you is that thousands of migrants here don't feel safe anymore, they are going back to their countries or just slip illegaly in other european nations, thus freeing us from them without us spending a dime.

Plus, the renewal of their temporary-stay paper, is gonna get much harder to get, they are voting a law about it soon. So migrants are moving to greener pastures, without anyone from the media telling you.

It occurs to me that the media will probably do everything they can to downplay and not pay attention to and diminish what someone like Salvini is doing, because once we realize that "it's happening" the fire will start. They want everyone to stay locked in the "situation normal" mind frame, they want everyone to think that business as usual is going to carry on forever, they don't want people to feel like they have the power to actually make big changes. The system is very invested in maintaining an appearance of invincibility and timelessness, because once people realize how much power they ACTUALLY have to challenge the system when they all stand up together, it isn't going to stand a chance

They will try all they can to destroy us, not just economically. We are going to need the Lord's shield if they decide to sic the soon-to-be EU army on us to make us pay the debt they put us into, let's hope they just stick to economic warfare. At least that way we could still be bailed out by USA and maybe Russia. It may sound hypocritical, but it would send a strong friendship signal to european nationalism.

Can you expand on your emotional fit? What happened?

What happens if there are relections and Salvini wins with these results?

Attached: Do0PPwOWwAAUJxc.jpg (1200x597, 57K)

Latvian elections. Take a look at the catalogue.