Why does Jow Forums ignore the fact that Kavanaugh is a neocon and helped write the Patriot Act?

Why does Jow Forums ignore the fact that Kavanaugh is a neocon and helped write the Patriot Act?

Attached: 1528664883138.jpg (1280x960, 193K)

because it's okay as long as libtards get trolled on epic style

he wrote that shit? what a scumbag, they need to ditch that patriot act right away and bring back that law that makes it illegal to correlate data on citizens from different sources

Because who he is, is less important than what he'll vote for.

this

BANGBUS

Kavanaugh was a poor pick
but a win is a win.
victory begets victory

You guys are still stinging about getting trolled epic style? Shadilay my dude, one day the hurting will stop

Irrelevant to the current debate.

LOL EBIC THREAD!

Attached: 1517563299149.png (230x219, 18K)

Some of his rulings have bad implications.
Preventing an illegal from getting an abortion is definitely bad. Those should be mandatory for illegals.
Letting people ignore laws based on their beliefs also sets a bad precedent.
He's not a great pick but will win because of the circus shitshow.
Hopefully there's a card to be played with his vince foster history.

Go back to the_donald

There's nothing wrong with the Patriot Act, nigger. Bush was a good president.

Attached: 1497199871691.png (793x860, 1.1M)

I don't. I'd prefer someone else because of that.

Not that this means shit but apparently Rand Paul was potentially a no over the 4th amendment stuff, but spent a few hours talking to him and isn't worried now.

Why is Jow Forums bringing up the fact that kavanaugh is a neocon and helped write the Patriot act?

You don't understand bro, if if rape-bro gets elected then the patriot act!

Found the kike

Have you been in a coma? Jow Forums is basically T_D 2.0 at this point. Anything Trump says or does is taken as final without any thought or discussion.

>Preventing an illegal from getting an abortion is definitely bad

He literally didn't, and the abortion was obtained rendering the case moot.

Hmm. That's interesting.

he is a constitutionalist for the most part! and much better than a dem in office, he is extremely smart

>Why does Jow Forums ignore the fact that Kavanaugh is a neocon and helped write the Patriot Act?

because instead of debating kavanaugh's judicial history of working for them deep state and msm decided to focus on an iffy 30 year old rape accusation and the ludicrous conspiracy that hes going to singlehandedly over turn roe v wade.

You'd be hard pressed to find somebody is Washington that didn't vote for it. I think there was what? 10 nays? Go be a desperate leftist nigger somewhere else.

the rest of the constitution, he will help protect.

we need stronger privacy protections in the form of another amendment.

Attached: hillary.jpg (634x695, 92K)

Mmmm. I wanna cover their mouths so they can't scream. And tickle their butt holes with my tongue.

Too busy defending his right to due process.

Except for the one in the back with the dyke hair.

Attached: 1522288065647.jpg (645x773, 57K)

>Be male teacher
>See girl legs spread
>Can't look
How do they manage it?

BUT THE PATRIOT AAAAAAACT!

Imagine if Bush got a supreme court pick we wouldn't have made it this far. this is that reality and im literally shaking now.

What's wrong with the Patriot Act? You some kind of Commie?

Sadly, this is true. However, he's strongly anti-immigration and pro-gun. He was the best on Trump's short list.
It's relevant to talking about Kavanaugh.
I wonder what Rand thinks about corporations being able to control our elections via Citizen's United.
>t. little benji posting on Jow Forums

because some men just want to see the world burn.

No because we like neocons and support Israel idiot

This is ignored because the democrats have made this confirmation have implications and consequences that reach farther than what Kavanaugh will do once on the court. They attacked him with these allegations and chose to use them as their primary method of attack. Because they ignored legitimate and thought provoking criticisms, like the one you brought up, stopping his nomination will reinforce and seem like a victory for this baseless bullshit. If he is not nominated slander will become the primary tool and focus of stopping opponents. The democrats did this.

>Why does Jow Forums ignore the fact that Kavanaugh is a neocon and helped write the Patriot Act?

why do you wait till now to bring this up

Everything they do for "national security" is about controlling white men.

This is actually a legitimate issue that would have been nice to explore during hearings. Unfortunately the senate democrats weren't interested in any of that icky constitutional stuff.

Silly me thinking it was about controlling muslim terrorists.

>strongly anti-immigration
Source? No neocon is anti-immigration, which is the most important issue.

/thread

Whats wrong with being a neocon? I got it as a result out of my civilian type

Because unlike the patriot act gun control and the 10th amendment is something that actually affects me

>because a loss is a win
Fuck Trump. I liked him now I hate him.

Bet he won't be so neoconny after this shit show. I bet the nigger feels 1488 about all this shit and how Wahmen need to be stopped

oh shut the fuck up with citizen's united, money has to be speech or you open up the possibility of censorship on a wide scale

The good thing is that people can keep talking about it any maybe we can do something about it once we have a little less contrived shit to worry about. But the reality is after today nobody is ever going to bring it up again because nobody actually cares and leftypol is just grasping for pubes again

i do not give ship he may be fucking commie and in this case i would stay behind him

Who cares. Let’s just turn it on the dems to throw them in prison

We don't care. We just care about the RAPE witch hunt.
Countering the false rape wave is more important than the next scotus judge.

Attached: Kavanaugh - Axios.png (823x728, 134K)

They're all over 18 right? Right?

Antifa and all these lefties calling for blood in the streets and murdering all X have an issue with the "enemy combatant" language in the patriot act. That is a fact

These things bother me, but the fact that leftists care more about aborting babies, trannies getting their dicks cut off for free in the military, while pandering to illegal aliens -- they can honestly go fuck themselves.

And fact that the PATRIOT Act is supposed to be used against illegal foreign nationals, those with connections to terrorists, etc. while now liberals openly embrace mass Islamic immigration and care more about illegals that don't even belong here than they do about US Citizens and our security.

The PATRIOT Act is a problem but we can't rely on leftists to be allies for anything sensible. If anything, we need to use anti-terrorism measures to shut down Anti-Fa, imprison Soros, and curb their radical Marxist cancer they're spreading.

Unironically this

>elect a judge that overturns roe v wade
>nig and spic birthrate increase by a factor of 10
>crime skyrockets
>WHITE GENOCIDE
>but at least a few hundred shitty libtards has a bad day back in 2018
Fucking KEK

Attached: 1509380459110.jpg (1450x632, 392K)

kind of agree with this

Attached: 1520920703071.jpg (408x408, 31K)

Libtards shouldn't have started this whole circus to begin with, because of that at the end it wasn't about what policies will or not Kavanaugh support, but about modern feminism, presumption of innocence, setting a public precedence in such cases of rape accusations, biased media and press coverages, bipartisanship power struggles, etc.. You can't blame Reps for not looking beyond that when you didn't do it yourselves and in fact started this whole circus.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 23K)

Unironically this, I dont actually care about politics otherwise

14 going on 18 judge

OP: did you rub one out to the pic before posting?
Can't see what it has to do with anything ...clickbait for sure.

Or you just rubbed off to it.

Get fucked kike. Israel will burn.

This is what happens when you dont let Trump be Trump.

That’s the entire reason they created the fake controversy to distract us. Everyone thinks trump isn’t a neocon but he is.

Attached: 1527965946518.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

>spying on muslims and liberals is bad

because if (((SOROS))) is willing to put on this big of a circus to keep him out of the position I definitely want him in

You don’t care that we are marching towards an Orwellian state?

Because some of us are neocons ourselves and don't care, suck it nerd.

Wow, another cia shill

Lol, this retard thinks these hearings are anything other than a huge distraction?

I still have yet to see actual proof that he's even going to touch roe vs wade

This. He’s triggering them to the point of death. This country is screwed no matter what. Might as well have fun while we die a slow death.

Because he will cause commies to lose their shit and/or kill themselves

^

wow what a useful fucking scale, it just provides so much information with "conservativeness".

fucking get your shit together liberals (jews)

Although this is a valid point, the entire reason for the controversy is to distract from the fact that this scumbag wrote the patriot act.

>Thinking the war on terror isn't a war on white people.

We will gas you soon schlomo

you make a good point but I dont think anything serious is going to happen with kavanaugh in the SCOTUS.

If you think about it, trumps administration seems to mildly improve the US but nothing crazy has happened at all. he made fun of CNN. so what. nothings really happening.

What is really happening is libtard ideology IS dying. thats the biggest thing thats happening this decade. If it DIES that will be historic

Attached: 1521171884947.jpg (640x616, 90K)

Fucking white "males"
They have the highest standards of life in the planet and these silky skinned qts, yet they remain virgins unwilling to breed.

White males are such a joke... just die out already Darwinian failures.

>Axios

Attached: 1518564481006.jpg (477x480, 21K)

If the ideology was dying the GOP wouldn't be trying to get Brett through the door before the midterms, you dumb faggot.

a pyrrhic one.
the western world can see what cunts trump and his pick are and was a perfect example of the "white man problem" at the head of the country.
expect diversity and feminism imposing itself much more in the years ahead.
they're coming for you!

Attached: 1528582222922.jpg (241x470, 9K)

t. Abdul

>flag

wow opinion discarded

i bet that bus smelled like a fish dispensary. no offense to women

I wasn't aware of that. But LMAO - how CURIOUS. So weird to see freedom loving most free country most gods country on the planet, Jewmerica, being so infiltrated by kikes!

HOW??!

LOL.

EBIC STYLE XDDDDD GOT EM! Take that stupyd librul!

Attached: america-gods-country.jpg (594x589, 128K)

we aren’t tired of winning yet !!

Fuck, I was about to post that same shit! Damn!

Attached: shariablue-begone.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

Cunts couldn't even accomplish a "please stop raping us" movement, without it devolving into a cat-fight. We'll be fine.

Attached: catfight.png (844x862, 613K)

Attached: snif.png (400x386, 210K)

Its inevitable, also Huxley is more accurate in every way.

>perfect example of why autism-laden lolberts are as much a threat to the West as Marxist infiltrators are
Money is not speech. Corporations are not people. You can make whatever utopian principled stance you want to, but the result is that billionaires (like the Kochs) get to decide who is elected, and bribe them to flood our country with third world trash (for free labor or votes, depending on which party they support), which will result in the permanent destruction of our civilization.

The 'slow' part is what needs to change. A sudden collapse is the only way it can be salvaged.

Unfortunately the dems chose not to attack any of that and decided to make it all about wamen and the question of whether presumption of innocence is still a thing in 2016+2. I can overlook his faults when faced with the alternative being the destruction of the foundation of the justice system.

>being a literal faggot who lacks any knowledge of roevwade or how our country works
>thinks he has any valid opinion

Can this shitty meme die? Can you faggot niggers get educated on how our system works? There are two powers in this country, Federal and State, roe v wade is literally unconsitutional as nothing within our consitution states the federal government must allow abortions. That is what roe v wade is, mandating states to make abortions legal else suffer punishments in loss of funding or aid from the federal government. LEARN YOUR FUCKING LAWS NIGGERS!

Over turning RvW will do basically nothing as abortions will go from a federal decision back to the states were it belongs. Which means the shitlib black heavy states will keep abortions, as conversative white states will either put more restrictions or out right ban it. The amount of states banning abortions likely would even get past 8-10, too many normies are cucked by gynocentricism/muh wahmen.

THINK YOU WORTHLESS WHORES! UNDERSTAND HOW OUR REPUBLIC WORKS YOU FAGS!