Explain this

Explain this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 3.10.22 PM.png (1224x450, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/10/04/opinions/what-kavanaugh-case-does-to-midterms-kingston/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1520315073091.jpg (868x376, 51K)

wtf ahah 3edgy5me

He knows it's not boxing, right? It's only because it sounds cooler this way, right???

Kavanaugh stepping down would send a strong positive message to the people opposing him - showing that his side is indeed capable of understanding them, even if they are in the wrong.

The power would stay with the Reps regardless, since they can just appoint the next person. This would strongly shift voters towards Republican, thereby securing the next 6+ years of government for them.

Literally 4d chess, but people are too stupid to play the game smart

yea no

In my opinion you greatly underestimate the shallowness and numbers of people you think that would impress.

Edgy fuckhead.

Attached: 1511983462310.png (962x630, 36K)

I would be OK with this if it's so he can sue the living shit out of everyone involved and bring all of their dark secrets to light via civil suit discovery.

>...everyone thoughtful
>(LIKE ME EVERYBODY I'M BETTER THAN YOU)
Fart sniffer. Who is he apart from a member of Peterstein's hats on club?

Attached: IMG_7603.jpg (900x900, 58K)

look at the date you mongoloid retard fuckface

They'd take it as an admission of guilt then be emboldened to do it again in the future you faggot. Do you not understand how real people actually think? Do you not understand leftist playbook 101? Are you autistic?

Leafs are cucks, what needs to be explained about that

4D chess according to niggers and retards.

Capitulating like this would make Republicans look even more weak, more gullible. Would drive voters away. Who would trust them with authority? No one wants leaders that are straight up doormats and cucks except for the elite that can tell them what to do.

A bird in the hand is worth a trillion in the bushes. Power is something you seize, you dont surrender easily.

>implying this "admission of guilt" couldn't be explicitly explained
>implying it would matter after stepping down
>implying 1-in-20 voters being shifted wouldn't completely destroy your 50:50 split voter base
americans

You sound like a nigger that can't beat a white man in a straight up game of chess and can only hope to defeat him by convincing him to let you win to make himself look "good" to niggers like yourself.

"oh massa, If you let me win, the other niggers like me will like you. Nothing niggers like more than a White Man that shares."

Attached: mind.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I'm sure that statement made sense in your head

Finally, somebody with a brain on here.
brainlet nu/pol/ can't keep up with peterson.

>Capitulating like this would make Republicans look even more weak
Kavanaugh is not a representative of the GOP or republicans.

That might work in an ideal world, but here everyone already picked their side. Besides, at this point it wouldn't really mean anything to the Left if he would resign and another conservative appointed. Kavanaugh is more moderate option than any of the potential replacements. So in the end he and the whole country went through hell only to come back to the beginning. I'm not sure it makes too much sense.

People need to make sexual assault allegations against Judenstein.

I'm tired of liberals, leftist with their niggerthink algorithms.

They have something against simple and routine problems having routine and simple solutions.

It's like the broken lightbulb conundrum. A conservative sees a broken lightbulb, replaces it.

A liberal sees the broken lightbulb and thinks replacing it is too easy of a solution. The solution must be this easy only because the White Man made it this easy. So the liberal with niggerthink drags a metal trash can into his house, fills it with trash, and lights it on fire. "Light bulbs are too white. Must find the nigger solution."

Kavanaugh should not resign to make liberals with niggerthink thought patterns happy.

Attached: cigar.jpg (800x533, 49K)

Eat a dick.

Leaving the seat open until the liberals have a chance to fill it with a tranny black Muslim is the right thing to do?

>Thinking about longterm consequences of your actions is "niggerthink"
>Smart people don't think about strategy at all

Nobody suggested that

You're wayy off and so is he, immaturely so. Back to plebbit with the hysterical women

Nice argument, babe

All points suggest that the Republican base is fired up by kavnaughs victory. If Trump capitulated, it would frustrate voters, many of whom hate Trump but only support him for the SCOTUS nominees

>If Trump capitulated

The gif in the OP is about kavanaugh stepping down.

Kavanaugh isn't trump; nor is he trump's representative.

"longterm." Thinking about the feelings of "niggers" is "longterm thinking." More niggerthink.

The mob is fickle. You're not supposed to care about the "long term" feelings of your rivals... just your friends.

You're not supposed to cede land to your enemies. You give them a mile, they'll want 10 next time.

No Kavanaugh should not resign because that will make liberals greedier.

You're literally a nigger trying to rip /pol off. LIke some black dude selling Playstation 4 boxes filled with rocks on EBAY.

I meant if he withdrew Kav’s nomination from pressure. It would be a massive victory for the democrats and give them a wave of enthusiasm for the midterms, while it would make Trump’s base frustrated, and many never trumpers go back to hating on him

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/10/04/opinions/what-kavanaugh-case-does-to-midterms-kingston/index.html

Even CNN is saying that the kavanaugh battle will have a positive effect on the midterms

This is the dumbest "strategy" ever. On the eve of victory we should declare defeat so that our enemies will see we have hearts of gold. No doubt they will lay down in surrender when we make another nomination and go through the whole thing all over again, less than a month before midterm elections, after having showed them our belly. Brilliant!

Anybody that thinks like this should be disqualified from even thinking about politics.

Yea. I agree. I think the GOP has no choice but to confirm kavanaugh.

That said, it may be better if kavanaugh steps down after the GOP confirms him.

What's to explain?

Only dumb fatherless raised in (((capitalism))) pathetic zog enabling cirumcised Jewmerican "huwyte" pep keke faggot mutts took that retarded canadian effeminante dumb piece of shit faggot huckster seriously.

> Oh gee whizz ANOTHER person in Jewmerica rising to mainstream prominence and turns out to be nothing more than a jew loving zog loving zionist faggot??!?

W-W-What?!? How can it be, Jewmerica, the most based nation of all? How did such jew slipped thru your air-tight paytriot AMERICA (whatever that means, probably "dumb faggot") cracks?!?

Won't happen again!

Attached: based-peterson.jpg (666x666, 175K)

Maybe after the midterms if and only if the republicans have a stronghold on congress and he actually tried to rape Ford.

Most polls are saying that it energized the GOP voters. Stepping down would put the party into crisis

The point is not to appeal to the democrat party. The point is to appeal to the good people who have fallen victim to the democrat party's lies.

If kavanaugh steps down at the right time, he can give the GOP the opportunity to choose his replacement, so it won't cost the GOP anything; but it will have the effect of maintaining a bit of faith in the institution of government (and increasing the republican brand).

>Maybe after the midterms if and only if the republicans have a stronghold on congress and he actually tried to rape Ford.
Agreed

Not thought through thought experiment

Attached: AC945CF9-7DAA-4B7A-93F6-59BA5017BCBC.jpg (1187x1061, 647K)

That's stupid. One of the stupidest things I've ever heard. This would do nothing at all to damage the Democrats, or make Republicans seem noble. It would make them see weak, and weakness does not attract followers. And for what? We won. He's being confirmed right now. Why lay down victory to a vicious and ignoble enemy? Because some idiots are victims of the enemy's lies? And you want to breathe life into those lies by validating them?

If he does that, it invalidates their lies. Their story is that the GOP and kavanaugh are willing to do anything to get him confirmed to the SCOTUS for a number of reasons that include him being a trump puppet.

Fuck off toothapaste Flag

All Canadians getting involved with Alternate Right Wing media are Canada IC who are trying to weaken the right as a favor to China. They're also scared that the US will annex Canada which needs to happen anyways.

Attached: 1538824501204.jpg (1533x1263, 2.33M)

No it wouldn't. It would validate their lies, by showing them that all they have to do is present some lying roastie piece of shit before the public, raise a fake outrage ruckus, and wait for the Republicans to tuck tail and run, which is exactly what you're advocating Republicans do whenever they raise the circus tent. There's just no good reason for it. Which is why it won't happen.

rajesh pls no bully

Attached: 1517800169924.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

>implying the rational explanation is stronger than HMS Emotion

>if you step down after fallacious accusations you prove the accusations wrong
What sort of cuck logic is this?

>raise a fake outrage ruckus, and wait for the Republicans to tuck tail and run, which is exactly what you're advocating Republicans do whenever they raise the circus tent.
Again: kavanaugh is not an agent of the GOP.
You're mischaracterizing it.

If kavanaugh steps down, it's no indication that it's a strategy of the GOP, and it's no indication that any future SCOTUS will step down.

Just a krypto strategy to undo the confirmation.

>If kavanaugh steps down
He will admit that he is guilty

Fucking retared shit right here.

bob in ID. plz open cloth show bob and vegana

Liberals should only be crushed like grapes and allowed to ferment until they get sour.

FUCK LIBERALS!

Gall of you motherfuckers posing as "conservatives." We got some ShareBlue shills.

>Defeatists
Gay

>Explain this

he is canadian

>He will admit that he is guilty
That's not an admission of guilt. Most people don't take the accusations seriously in the first place. Some particularly hysterical people on the left will maintain that he is guilty and that he is satan incarnate. He can give a speech that explains why he is stepping down. It's up to him to frame it.

If the dems want to disgrace themselves by trying to smear him more, it will be even less believable than the original accusations.

Hew's not going to step down you fucking weakling. There's no good reason for it and he's earned the seat. If Kavanaugh's not an agent of the GOP (he's a Republican appointee, so he is an agent of the GOP for all intents and purposes) then what would Peterstein's cockamamie strategy even prove, except that one individual man ran away from victory? What value does that have? It would say absolutely nothing about the rest of us, by your logic, and so what would be the point?

It's a hero showing one of his few faults.

As I said earlier: It restores some of the public confidence in the institution of the supreme court. And it invalidates the story dem's are telling their people.

Based JP

Attached: _com.twittd.jpg (720x1099, 172K)

>Sacrificing a good man's life for political gain

Spoken like a true far leftist

>JBP repeats what trump says literally word for word
>FUCK JBP!

Attached: 1885947543.png (644x573, 68K)

>That's not an admission of guilt.
Yes it is

>what trump says literally word for word
Proof?

It's kavanaughs choice to make. And it would be for the good of the country.

It literally isn'

Absolutely this.

Three of his STUDENTS accused him of assault.

Kek. It doesnt even matter if he won the cases, just dig them up and see if these ladies want more money and gofundme dollars.

Yes, it is.

Source?

Logic

And as I said in response to that nonsense, it does nothing of the sort. It's a non-sequitur. It wouldn't, even in the slightest, invalidate the Democrats lies, it would validate them by demonstrating before the public that it is an effective strategy to concoct convoluted lies about Supreme Court nominees and force them into submission. But that's beside the point now. If Kavanaugh represents only himself, and not the party, as you say, then it couldn't prove what you claim it would, because it would be the actions of one individual man running away, not the Court, not the GOP, not anybody else. Just one man's cowardice. It would prove nothing to anybody other than Kavanaugh being afraid.

But he isn't afraid, and he will sit on the Court for decades to come. Stay salty.

>Quitting a job to save the country is an admission of guilt to a crime somebody didn't commit
>this is logic
Alright little baby. I accept your defeat.

>figure who MIGHT be less divisive MIGHT be put forward...that MIGHT decrease residual alienation
That's a lot of "might"'s.

The good of the country is meaningless if it comes at the cost of its' individual inhabitants.

>But that's beside the point now. If Kavanaugh represents only himself, and not the party, as you say, then it couldn't prove what you claim it would, because it would be the actions of one individual man running away, not the Court, not the GOP, not anybody else. Just one man's cowardice. It would prove nothing to anybody other than Kavanaugh being afraid.

Yes it does, because the democrat story is that kavanaugh is personally motivated to do anything to get on the SCOTUS because he made a backdoor deal with trump.

Their story is about HIS motivations.

The problem with leftists like you, is that your asinine suggestions only work on other liberals who are willing to spread eagle to appease someone else.

Just face it. You're going to watch your tranny friends killed on the street within a short time.

Yep. Just like Penguin/Demon Schumer PROMISED Trump if he revoked Kavanaugh that he(Shumer) PROMISED "to give the next guy a 'fair shake'". It's beyond retarded and reeks of desperation(which is a stinky cologne) or it would if any of this wasn't "Jesuit/(((SoS))) Theater".

Honestly, seek Jesus Christ! Otherwise, you will be disappointed/let down to put it so mildly that it's comical.

Attached: I Am-The-Way-The-Truth-and-The-Life!!.jpg (638x479, 128K)

>The good of the country is meaningless if it comes at the cost of its' individual inhabitants.
Every civilization lives on the sacrifices of patriots.

Naw, remember: most leftist got triggered by petersons tweet the same way you did.

If you are not a shill, you need to cure your mental delusions.

No u

SAVE THE COUNTRY FROM WHAT

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD HE STEP DOWN FOR SOMETHING HE NEVER DID

HOW THE FUCK IS ANYONE TAKING FORDS TESTIMONEY SERIOUSLY

WAS I THE ONLY PERSON WHO ACTUALLY WATCHED THE HEARING IN FULL

GOD DAMN FUCKING CLOWN WORLD

Attached: arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png (1045x603, 808K)

Peterson is a paid shill and a last ditch effort to the stem the bleeding demographic loss of whites and men alienated by leftist identity politics.

They're already too far gone to return back to the commublock, so the most he can do is tempt them into being an individualist/radical centrist who won't vote for the opposition, and still embrace cuckoldry.

Attached: 1515865200872.jpg (630x630, 16K)

>20+ posts by this id
YAY SHILLING

Who cares what the "Democrat story" is? It's all lies. And the people who don't think it's all lies are the enemy. And there's no good reason to pander to the enemy in the middle of a culture war. None. Winning is everything. What's more, Kavanaugh hasn't "done anything" to get on the Supreme Court, he's merely done his job and he's done it excellently. Which is why he is now on the Supreme Court. Once more, if there are idiots out there that cannot see that, they are in fact the enemy, and their feelings and thoughts should not matter to us in the slightest.

>if you cave in to their demands, you win

Go back to fucking leafland.

If anyone had any doubt about foreskin eaterson being approved opposition and nothing more, this should dispel that doubt.

>to save the country
To save from what? Jesus, you are shilling so hard for peterkike.

i would assume most people defending Eaterson are just trying to stave off the cognitive dissonance after donating a quarter of their months wages to that charlatan.

WHY SHE SLAP SIR?

Take your pills bucko

mental illness. simple mindedness. ignorance.
both sides have these kinds of people.

i could go on?

>people unironically donate to someone who's whole shtick is telling kids to clean their dicks

To be fair you can't say he didn't corner the market
I wish I was peterson desu

Attached: 1531265916352.png (406x617, 212K)

Why do you think Eric Weinstein created "the dark web"? He has all these people in group chats, him and his brother try to influence people like Peterson and Joe Rogan to moderate their opinions, or move them more to the left.

No you fucking idiot. The democrats would QUITE LITERALLY block any nomination for 2 years. Period. End of story.

>weinstein
>peterstein
Hmmm

Peterson is a cuck to kikes if he is not one himself. He does not give a solution to anything, but is trying to return to a 1950s world before the massive demographic change caused by his cucked ideas in the first place.

How are people still promoting that fucking fraud Peterson with a straight face? He's been throughly discredited as a shill, and at this point it's obvious that his job is to direct the energy that comes from discontent into completely fruitless channels.

This

I think the take on ford that most people have is something like: "Well something probably happens, but it was the 80's and it doesn't really sound that bad anyway."

The story the fairer democrats are mainly believing as the reason to get rid of kav is that he is a politically motivated partisan hack.

You are just jealous of all my (You)s.

>And the people who don't think it's all lies are the enemy.
The peterson camp thinks that if people get TOO polarized, that's going to lead to violence. So they are advocating, or are trying to advocate for actions that tend to depolarize the political environment. That's why they talk about a "Genius healer".

Well, as a matter of fact... it happens to be the case that sometimes it's better to cave in to somebody's demands.

>To save from what?
increasing political polarization... civil war