Ford gives up

Wow, this really percolates my peanuts Jow Forums. Why won't this brave woman file a criminal complaint and take this to court?

Attached: ho hum.png (585x631, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XEbw1TQ6rTs
twitter.com/i/moments/1047653996486426624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rape victims have lost today. Seriously, fuck trump and the republicans.

Yea but is the government gonna hold her in contempt for perjury and whatever the FBI found

1. Statute of limitations
2. She got her shekels

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-141705_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 405K)

whomp whomp

Because a criminal investigation requires discovery, that's why.

no statute of limitations on sexual assault in maryland, she's just full of shit

Attached: 1538190595177.png (620x598, 407K)

Because it had nothing to do with any sexual assault it was a bullshit smear campaign to derail the nomination. They failed so it's on to the next manufactured outrage.

ALL HAIL RONALD TRUMP
ALL HAIL THE RONALD TRUMP
HE SHINES HIS ANGELIC LIGHT UPON ME
RONALD TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR SENT FROM THE HEAVENS.
ALL HAIL RONALD TRUMPS
AMEN

i'll drink to that.

Attached: Some+more+rape+juice+_138ac16700a7263e1195e79bbb259854.jpg (400x395, 83K)

There is for people grandfathered in before the law was amended. This could not have been taken to court EVER

her security detail is entire seal team 6.

Attached: Brett-Kavanaugh-Christine-Blasey-Ford-testify-in-Senate_2_1.jpg (1000x688, 55K)

It all returns to nothing.

Attached: 1515102126490.jpg (664x403, 52K)

>Why won't this brave woman file a criminal complaint and take this to court?
>Made a million dollars across multiple gofundme accounts
>Almost certainly lied and perjured herself multiple times
You know why.

Attached: 1407720948689.jpg (342x427, 74K)

cos she knows once the justice department looks deeper into her she might go to jail when they find anything that leads to conspiracy.

I hope Brett does not let this go. These people need to pay a hard price for this charade.

I hope he sues for defamation.

yeah, no one will believe women anymore, cuz you cunts keep lying

good job, whore

Dems got bitch slapped on this one
But the eternal jew (Schumer)will rear its ugly head once again to try to fuck something else up

This comment, and others like it, really tickle the testicles.

Have Schumer's lips ever moved without producing a stream of bullshit?

>Rape victims with no evidence have lost today.

FTFY

This.

jews are raised to lie and exploit people... it's in their nature.

She already made her $500k.

Now she can have three doors.

How was she lying? Is it because you believe what Fox News says? Chris Cuomo Was the only person who covered this whole thing fairly and he was about about how Dr. Ford was assaulted by kavanaugh. Keep supporting rapist, I just hope your daughter never goes though this

This
Off to write a book and make millions

And on behalf of his children, for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

This will forever haunt his children. The left will never cease attacking them.

>1 post by this ID
Indelible in the hippocampus

It's almost impossible to win libel / slander cases in the US unlike in most of the rest of the developed world. There's a general sense of the freedom of speech protecting defendants of these cases from even fairly blatant instances of harming another person's public standing.

Kek.

She should be prosecuted for false accusations.

It must suck for you seeing all your party's shady tactics of fake rape allegations, screaming racism, etc.. no longer working and constantly backfiring. How does it feel watching the white man take his country back while your side constantly loses? It must suck. Get used to it cause this is only the beginning.
And Its Okay To Be White

Attached: Kava(1).jpg (634x538, 113K)

At the time of the incident, there was a SOL in Maryland, and once something is timebarred by statute, it can't be revived by removal/modification of said SOL, so sayeth SCOTUS.

>

Attached: Goblinas.jpg (960x640, 162K)

what about all the evidence? she cant give up now

Attached: c6c91f60c33c4b2cc2c0295f12b6f757--sumerian-nephilim.jpg (278x483, 25K)

Has she filed a police report?

Attached: F34E99C8-728D-4409-A4A5-E3EB7E4E6C31.jpg (700x661, 24K)

That cunt was never raped.
Womp
Womp

she knows she will never get justice in drumpfs america

literally 1984 kinda of bullshit we are living

and the money is for?

she only tells her most trusted beach friends

How can you expect the FBI to investigate this? They have nothing to investigate, regardless of kavanaugh being rapey or not.

WHAT WAS THE FBI DOING OMFG

JUST MAKE KAVANAUGH TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BOOF

Attached: TellTheTruthAboutBoof.jpg (1274x848, 419K)

Perjury

As a survivor of sexual assault and a survivor of false rape claims I cannot feel anything else but that this is a victory for justice. Sadly, the hypocritical hysterical cunts who made such a fuzz about all this won't kill themselves, even though some promised that. The fight will continue, and justice will continue to prevail, I'm sure of that.

I watch CSI and that show about the Florida bike cops. I know how the law works and FBI should investigate. they ask around and they collect clues for the lab. its just that E-Z

Attached: Eddie fonzirelli.jpg (358x492, 23K)

stfu donkey boy

She's got no further plans? HaHa. If I were Kavanaugh, I'd lawyer up as soon as I got appointed to the SCOTUS today and sue Ford and everyone associated with her, sue them into oblivion. It's the only way to stop this nonsense.

$771,861 from the combined two gofundme pages. Plus untold amounts of dark money.

Attached: 1538688970268.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

Dunno, survivor stuff, I guess.

because she knows she has no case. she would rather stir controversy than use proper channels.

>false rape claims
There's no such thing as "false" rape claims. Women don't just make these things up for fun. You might not consider it rape yourself because you felt like you got her consent even though she was drunk and couldn't properly give you consent, but the event happened one way or another.

Plus a book deal and a likely movie deal. Plus high paid speaking engagements if she wants them.

I'll shoop some flying bills in there later

>There's no such thing as "false" rape claims.
You simple fuck. Of course there are especially in this political setting. Criminal settings there are fewer but still some.

I cant wait till the movie. Kavanaugh will be depicted as alcoholic who rapes everyone and also a side plot about a murder cover up.

youtu.be/XEbw1TQ6rTs

Boof!

>There's no such thing as "false" rape claims.

Here are 70.

twitter.com/i/moments/1047653996486426624

NO REFUNDS

>Fuck Trump and the Republicans
Umm no sweetie,
sreading it for proudbois got you into this mess

I claim you raped me.

I can't believe you put fingers to the keyboard to type this up. btw I was raped once. In fact, you raped me. By your logic, this isn't false.

Rape victims lost when they started asking the wrong side for help.
The Clinton's made it abundantly clear real rape accusations are only allowed when they further their plans.

>They have nothing to investigate
They actually do, that's why she's not pressing the issue. There's plenty of shit that stinks in her testimony and the entire surrounding situation with her lawyers and the DNC.

Yes they do out of spike, many such case in college, fuck these cunts

Is that a mask?
Have the lizardmen decided to personally step in?

Attached: 2407E48D-405D-4A46-88A7-0D2B57643BB5.jpg (124x134, 8K)

I wonder if Hillary feels the same.

Ford was ordered to stand down as part of a deal where dems yield to kav confirmation and they don't get investigated for the shit they just tried to pull. Democrats are the lowest form of human life on this planet.

She gets all that donated money too

LMAO

>rape victims
>paid off liars

Good luck to you next time shlomo

Attached: 1538846644835.png (1220x619, 68K)

Once they realized the stunt failed, no reason to take it further, because they know it would BTFO

Those three are pretty irrelevant anyway desu

Attached: IMG_20181006_225808.jpg (1080x761, 184K)

You aren’t serious right? Although it is true they don’t make up rape for fun, it’s for some sort of personal gain

This was always the plan. Whether kavanagh got confirmed or not she served her purpose.

Attached: 1538249936718.jpg (720x575, 45K)

>Rape victims have lost today.
Nope. Real rape victims go to the police immediately and provide evidence.

Actual rape victims seriously lost today. Imagine being a burgergirl and getting raped. No one will believe you.

>although it is true they don’t make up rape for fun
There's been cases of groups of women making the stories up purely out of boredom and fun in high schools and postsecondary institutions against students, professors and ex-boyfriends.

Police interviewed them and they testified in writing and on camera that they lied.
I don't think I've ever seen one say they felt what they did was wrong or show any remorse, even years later.

and that's just the ones people managed to prove false.

Statute of Limitations.

Because perjury and filing a false police report is a crime.

Wow - it was really hard to tell she was lying.. Brett "The Paddler" Kavanaugh wins

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

>Women don't just make these things up for fun.
They do it constantly. So much so that it defines them as a sex and is an indictment of their brain chemistry.

Who made this comic? I saw one where the last panel was a Jew saying something about “destroying their host country”. Can someone point me towards that?

Attached: B3C1B4A9-4C43-426E-8984-2A53CA8C1786.jpg (268x263, 67K)

WE LIKE BEER
WE LIKE BEER
WE LIKE BEER

Well that’s fucked up

MORE
DOORS

>Regretting sleeping with someone is rape now

Togtfo

Maybe if the plan wasnt to try and use McCarthy era fear tactics to accomplish a goal then real rape victims would have a leg to stand on.

Now it just looks like every case is a lush sorority girl who is embarrased that they couldnt fuck chad and had to settle

Attached: we-want-beer.jpg (640x425, 154K)

MFW Ford never even accused Kava--- sorry, Justice Kavanaugh of rape. You're just a dramatic, low IQ piece of shit who doesnt understand how lucky you are that Due Process remained intact.

Attached: 1480539463793.jpg (785x757, 78K)

What evidence idiot?
I can claim Hillary touched my butt when i was younger and her husband was in office. Happened when she was doing public appearances.
Does this mean it really happened. Also i have several witness to it. Sure theyre my friends but trust me it happened

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G

Blatantly false accusations from decades ago conveniently timed to destroy a political opponent fails and now there are no further plans to pursue the matter.

I AM FUCKING FLOORED.

Oh gee maybe she made it up and now Kevenough is confirmed it’s pointless

Attached: 19F274BF-6A96-4198-9977-37F3A99D2AF6.jpg (720x911, 62K)

Incorrect. They do and it happens alot. Several girls in my class did this to one girls dad because the girl turned them in for having weed at school.

Yup the real rape victims lost, because of political CIA hacks like CBF and ((you))

Attached: 9C8CE443-2A35-496A-A67F-E7918E5373DA.jpg (594x980, 165K)

Gee. I wonder how many rich celebs gave her a few thousand of their money

Holy fuck, it was YOU who raped me.

Is it still 2 dollar Tacos every Tuesdays?

I can corroborate this user's allegation because he sent me an email about it four years ago. No, you cannot see the email.