How long has your family been in America

How long has your family been in America.

Attached: washre.jpg (434x278, 16K)

longer than yours muhammad

Since before the civil war.

I lived with my great great grandmother when I was younger who was over 100 years old and she was born here too so at least 120 years probably longer.

yesterday

I'm a 13th generation American. My ancestors have been here since the 1630s.

Earliest ancestor arrived from Austria in the late 1800’s.

both sides have been in since the 1650's

Grandmother on my moms side was 100% native american so probably 10,000 years or so.

Likely since day one or soon after. I got Washington's blood in me.

We're Hessians who settled in Youngstown, OH in 1803 on one side, and Volga Germans who settled in Western PA after being expelled from the Soviet Union in the 1930's.

I know we've definitely been here at least one generation before the Civil War. My Dad has been using one of those family tree websites, and it's looking like we've been here for most of the nineteenth century. Any earlier that is uncertain.

Since the Mayflower landed.

my family started with the governing of Plymouth Colony

1637 and proud.

before anglos set their filty feet in continent

Since the 1980's.
1st generation from Mexico.

Attached: 1517705623896.jpg (932x960, 146K)

My grandparents (mother's side) immigrated from Serbia. My mother was born here. Father is Canadian but lives here (legal resident). I was born in Canada but have citizenship by birth from my mother because my parents were actually married.

Father side came in the 1920s

Mom's side came in the 1960s

Should someone from say France be allowed into America and granted citizenship even if they don't assimilate?

The first man with my last name on this continent came over after Lord Berkeley, in Virginia. My mother’s family has Mayflower roots, but I’m only about 2/3rds colonial stock though.

Mi familia ha estado aquí por tres meses. siete de nosotros vinimos y ahora 5 de nosotros trabajamos, mientras que mis dos hermanitas simplemente son adorables todo el día. No pagamos impuestos. Estados Unidos

150 years.

Maternal side:

From Portugal, mid-1800s

Paternal side:

England, Scotland - 1600s
Norway - 1890s

My dad's family came here in the 1840s and my mother's family was here in the 1700s in Philadelphia born and raised.

Mother's side is OG slave owners. Father's side is 1900's Italian.

Some since it was still a colony, but most since around 1850. I’m mainly Irish, English, and German on my father’s side.

never

Attached: 1526485290201.jpg (640x743, 121K)

All whites and only whites should be allowed.

Lol get out whites only

Ever since the 1920's, not that long desu senpai

1856 from England/Wales (Paternal). Early 1800’s from Scandinavia (Maternal).

Moms side
>1700s-ish
Dads side
>1800s-ish

Since 1632 in the Massachusetts Bay Colony.

The earliest had a plantation in Virginia when it was a colony. The most recent emigrated to Texas from Germany in the late 1800s.

Since 1743 so I am not some degenerate immigrant.

one of my ancestors was a Hawley who came here in the 17th century.

Dad's side came over from Wales in 1755. My direct ancestors fought in the revolutionary war.

Mom's side came over in the 40's after Europe fucked itself.

Mayflower descendant, based Puritan ancestors probably rolling in their graves at the degeneracy of the Northeast right now.

i had family on the Mayflower (Myles Standish)

i think just as far as my great-grandparents

You have to go back Pedro.

Oh? Which tribe? My family's Lakota.

min neger

since birth. some of them are dead now tho

Longer than yours muhammed.

Earliest was in the Continental Army for the revolution.

I never been there but one of my ancestors caused the civil war. Sorry amerimutts.

Found out my 8xgreat-grandfather was in America before his daughter went to England and then her grandson came to Australia in 1794

Attached: Screenshot(1).png (775x156, 11K)

Grandmother and grandfather on my mothers side came from Canada about 50 years ago. My fathers family I have no clue about, considering the only people he'll talk about, and that I've met, is my grandmother and uncles. My mothers side of my family has long since verified that our lineage goes back to western explorations of both the US and Canada.

If you're white in America, I'm pretty sure someone somewhere in your family tree has been here since the beginning.

Post Civil War to my knowledge. Immigrated from Scotland, Sweden and Germany. Paternal side by way of Nova Scotia Canada. Never owned a slave. Never oppressed a minority or a woman. Incapable of giving a fuck about your problems that you blame me for because I'm white, straight and male. I don't owe anyone a thing.

Part of my family come from England and settled in North Carolina in the 1600’s

>Implying owing black people is bad
Fuck off cuck

Mothers side since the 1700's.
French/German looking for a better life

Fathers side since 1850's.
Christian Lebanese escaping religious persecution/wars

Earliest was at least 1630.

Going back this many generations means a fuck ton of ancestors. America is so mutted that you're almost guaranteed to have both fresh off the boat immigrants and long timers, unless if you live in a very rural part that never mingled.

I’m a direct descendant of John Winthrop, who came in 1630 so that’s where I’m getting that year from.

I'm a mutt. Part Cherokee, a great grandfather from France, 19th century German immigrant, and British colonial immigrant, etc.

Fled from Eastern Germany. Communists get the fuck out

Attached: 1538600823900.jpg (400x636, 116K)

1640's

1908. A buncha fuckin greasy wops sailed tha ocean blue and here I am. Fuggeta bout it

Attached: 3544CB11-207E-4CCD-9934-43A14103EBF3.jpg (720x475, 78K)

Most ancestors on my mom's side have been here since at least the early 1700s, possibly earlier. My dad's side has some ancestors that go back to the colonial period, but most came over in the 1800s.

Since the colonies.

3 generations.
this is my country now.

Attached: Image-1.jpg (746x1237, 189K)

My family is also 1630. It's nice to see some original Americans still around. I feel like we are a dying breed in this country.

My dad was born in england, he emigrated to au he had an american father

Mum's side is 4th generation, england, scotland with siberian who fled the boshliveks during ww1.

Are you sure that's a good idea to post that here?

tfw ancestor built hoover dam

Don't know

Longer than 3 gens

Don't care

Mid-1800s I think on my mother's side, unsure about father's, probably more recent.

1/4 before the Pilgrims, 1/2 before the Revolution, 1/4 during WW1
Catholics were a mistake.

Dad's side - 1600
Mom's side - 1650s
t. Cavalier-Acadian

I'm a Son of the American Revolution and am related to Andrew Jackson

So I'm whiter than you

I would ballpark my ancestors came around the time of Columbus or at least close after. My ancestors left Spain escaping the inquisitions, then went north and joined Ireland. Sometime afterward they went to America.

Before the revolutionary war.

Since the founding. Not direct lineage.

about 300 years on dads side and 200 on moms

Some before Civil war. last around 1900

Attached: 1538350391317.jpg (700x663, 59K)

since the fucking start you nigger

Attached: [freedom intensifies].gif (587x404, 538K)

Direct Lineage.
Not going to say my surname, but he was there at Valley Forge with Washington. that narrows it down drastically.
We been here a while.

Attached: NATIVE.jpg (579x570, 57K)

Mom’s dad: early 1900’s from Austria possibly. Great great grandma was literally a whore and gave up my great grandpa for adoption. Dude road the rails and planted roots in Washington state.
Mom’s mom: late 1800’s from Norway
Dad’s mom late 1800’s from Britain
Dad’s dad 1700’s from Germany

At least as far back as the generation that fought in the Civil War. Most likely earlier due to my large amount of Bong ancestry.

Since the late 1600’s. Came over from Germany. One of my ancestors was even part of General Washington’s personal guard, I am also related to William Clark of Lewis and Clark

I have family that fought in the motherfucking revolutionary war.

Mom's side was at Jamestown, some of Dad's fought in King Phillips War in New England in the late 1600's.

Have an ancestor who was a Hessian soldier who fought under Washington and received a sizable tract of land in Virginia.

On my mom's side-since the American Revolution
On my dad's side-Grandfather is from Cuba (his parents were Polish and Ukranian) and my grandmother was from Wales, so my dad's a first generation American

Mi familia ha estado aquí por tres meses. siete de nosotros vinimos y ahora 5 de nosotros trabajamos, mientras que mis dos hermanitas simplemente son adorables todo el día. No pagamos impuestos. Estados Unidos

Thousands of years bitches!

My sister joined the DAR, so at least before the revolution.

early 1700s.
Southwestern English and Scot-Irish.
Had a few ancestors that participated in the Boone expedition.

Attached: old pictures of america haunt me.jpg (754x960, 86K)

get out of my country

Mayflower blood...

Son of le revolution right here mate

My ancestor came from Beaconfield Bucks, Britain, and immediately turncloasked and fought with the Maryland minuteman against them.

It's a bizarre story, I wish there was something he left behind explaining why he did that

1630 Massachusetts, literally owned Nantucket Island

Long as I can remember

>Implying the Earth is over 6,000 years old
Yep, you're definitely a shitskin