Matthew Heimbach

What happend to Matthew Heimbach Jow Forums? He led the Traditionalist Worker Party preaching moral values and ended up having a sexual affair with his co-founders wife, then beating his own wife and going to jail for it.
Reminds me an awful lot of the grand dragon of the KKK D. C. Stephenson, back when the KKK was huge, who raped and murdered a woman thus causing the donwfall of the movement.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._C._Stephenson
Is there more behind it than incidental human lust and sin? Did they put chemicals into these guy's drinks or did an MK Ultra number on them? Sure it seems most convenient.

Attached: 636381588202578202-MattHeimbach-MM-001.jpg (3200x1680, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqHOnJbj5oA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Madge Augustine Oberholtzer (November 10, 1896 – April 14, 1925) was an American woman whose rape and murder played a critical role in the demise of the second incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan. In March 1925, while working for the state of Indiana on an adult literacy campaign, she was kidnapped by D. C. Stephenson, Grand Dragon of the Indiana Klan. Holding her captive in his private train car, he raped and tortured her. She died from a combination of a staphylococcal infection from her injuries and kidney failure from mercury chloride poisoning, which she took while held captive in an attempt to commit suicide.[1]
>Following the suicide attempt, Stephenson's men returned Oberholtzer to her home, assuming her injuries would soon prove fatal and believing their influential leader was immune to any prosecution. However, his victim regained consciousness long enough to give a signed statement to police.[2] She described Stephenson's assaults which led to his conviction at trial and led to the rapid decline of KKK membership in Indiana.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F49764968%2F103532397963%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg (1000x500, 40K)

The problem, is you need an alpha male to run a movement.

Alpha males gonna do crazy stuff.

Matt is an alpha, whom loves his race, but tried to conform to some old guard moral code, I see the same problem throughout the movement, then everyone thinks your a nerd like Richard spencer- many such cases!

Not defending him, but I've fucked my homies bitch, wouldn't again but live and learn.

White nationalists need to get off this bullshit moral high road shit, people are tired of it, bitches don't like it, it's why people love trump.

We need a white nationalist leader like myself who is unapologetic alpha male, I'll fuck your bitch, call you a nigger, smoke a blunt while I beat your ass at any sport.

Stay mad incel bitch niggas, No Fucks Given Nationalism and both natural and what we need to capture the hearts of our women.

No betas need apply.

>believing a Jew bitch

I would stick by my boy no matter what as long as he didn't do this to our own people.

Fuck another tribe, Matt if you on here I still got love and think you did a good job organizing.

No apologies bro! If they don't like it then fuck their bitch too bro.

>Jew bitch
She's German.

I met this idiot at an American rennaisance conference. He is an extremely annoying edgelord and I am not surprised at all about how he turned out. Who gives a flying fuck what happened to him. Nothing of value was lost. He does far more harm than good.

My jewdar says otherwise if that's her in the picture.

But how can you be a white nationalist when you are a nigger?

>what happened
youtube.com/watch?v=nqHOnJbj5oA

Glad Heimbach is gone from the picture. Him and the TWP were disgusting, LARPing, trailer trash pieces of shit, barely a step above the NSM.
That photo of him pretending to be Rockwell was maximum cringe.

>how can you be a Viking when you rape and pillage

Take your Jewish feminist bullshit elsewhere cuck

She even self identified bro and made it easy for you to identify her, no hook nose needed

Attached: image.jpg (458x612, 39K)

He did more work than you. We don't abandon our comrades like this.

>She even self identified bro
That's not a Jewish star and neither does she look Jewish. Oberholzer is not a Jewish surname, and neither are Madge Augustine Jewish names. Stop defending degeneracy.

>fucked my homies bitch
>bitch niggas
>bitch
Nigger

Jared Taylor is an alpha male. You are a nigger.

Agreed. Never liked that fat slob Heimbach. Hovater was alright.

He’s been on VK recently

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 430K)

He does more harm than good at this point. He is the kike media stereotype. He should stay quiet.

>fat, bearded, black haired, brown eyed, hard-Christian
>leading the Right to anything

I can't emphasize enough, being fat REALLY hurts the image of any right-wing figurehead. It shows a lack of discipline, a submission to the excesses offered by modern living, and an inability to perform.

Attached: 1524086919872.jpg (1071x722, 114K)

it also could be a great thing to lose the weight. it shows you can put in the work needed to improve yourself and understand the importance of discipline.

>got my bitch fucked
>still salty

Yea Jared Taylor is big pimping and gets all the bitches wet you retarded faggot

This is why Charlottesville still gets clowned on for being a bunch of nerds who scared nobody

Attached: 42127506_10161411073745112_646460077754023936_n.jpg (960x830, 53K)

Her grandpa on her moms side was Emmanuel harr.

Jewwy enough for me.

Good point about the star, it's an upside down pentagram, moloch star or whatever.

Clearly a Satan spawn jewess.

Can't slide past me kikes with that "fellow whites people" shit the nose knows

Yeah, it could be a nice redemption arc as well. He doesn't even need to be muscular at the end, just not visibly overweight anymore, and able to shave the beard currently covering his neck.

At this point, I think he's done. people already saw TWP as a white trash skinhead organization pretending to do politics. Getting into a fight in a trailer park with your wife and her lover just sealed its fate. No one will ever join or take it and by extension Heimbach seriously.

Should just heed Aurelius's words and focus on being a better man personally.

Attached: truth.jpg (485x304, 23K)

Yea because I want to take aside from some cuck whose empire collapsed from being a faggot

Sign me up with the trailer park guys, you can stay in your gated liberal community while us dangerous guys keep fucking your bitches

Maybe it's just Germans destiny to keep being barbarians and goths and ransacking your cuck empires?

Most pro white alpha place in the United States is the Appalachians, and good luck with your "settle down guys this is a little too wild" bullshit down here.

You will not be welcome in our mountains with that preachy bullshit.

Don't you have a Family court case somewhere?

Attached: tuth2.jpg (870x575, 128K)

Took the entire national guard, and multiple police agencies aligned with antifa to take on our band of lads, jew.

The Greeks had better odds at Thermoplye, and the right still showed up for the fight.

I'm sorry, I like winners.

I'd like you if you would aknowledge and correct your mistakes, until then I'll keep swimming in this pussy!

300 kids for me is the goal. Thanks for helping!

Seriously though, I know you guys have heart.

But you guys are going to have to learn to quit boring the bitches to death.

Have some fun, throw a big nazi party and get fucked up and then your women will quit going elsewhere to be exited.

It works bro, I do it. The nazis did it. Complaining about people having too much fun is why you guys keep losing.

Give no fucks, white, alpha and proud zero fucks!

I don't really see any mistakes, just impossible odds, defending a mass of sheeple who would never defend one of us (as jurors, normie whites never help the white)

We have literal zero allies in government or media, what mistakes could we even make?