How old were you when you realized (((democracy))) is a zionist sham, Jow Forums?

How old were you when you realized (((democracy))) is a zionist sham, Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (1235x687, 41K)

It's all a power game no matter which side you take.

> yes goy, destroy your horrible country

Attached: 1538544875634.jpg (502x585, 98K)

When I studied and greeks and their system obviously failed.

Actually, ancient Greek democracy seems kind of fun.

60. Better late than never

It's not much different really, you still had people accusing the opposing "faction" (less of a faction and more of a unique person) of being corrupt/amoral or whatever shit until you manage to cast him out of the city.

Let me redpill you avout Ancient Greece Democracy. Its a hoax. Most cities had no democracy at all, and with the golden age of Pericles: the allied fund was looted by Athenians, others revolted, Athenian alliance was dead and Persians could reign freely. In Pericles age there was a famine. Ancient Democracy was glorified a posteriori to legitimize the shill French Revolution that was the start of modern (((goverment))). Philosophers would be whatever system it was.

>replace the jew evil with retard arab evil
good job, you're still sucking jew cock

Biggest demagogue won (Pericles)

I wanna learn about this more. Sources on this? You know that everyone in the (((west))) gets the "ideal democracy was in Athens" shit shoved down the throat in the early ages of public education.

>sources
Where do you think you are? It's most likely hearsay from a brown person. I hope to be proven wrong.

When niggers and women got a day in the process.

Sources : literary history books. Just read em without pro-democracy glasses

If you guys just read various accepted history books with the suspicion that explanations of the writer may bot be right, and try to cross think avout motives, you will get redpilled pretty fast. Read comperative history (same time, different worldviews). A good primer is Asimov chronology of the world. WW 2 norman davies europe in war. Just read , and most of all think for yourselves. Being over 30 helps much.

Can you give us anything on the topic of Ancient Greek societal organisation? I don't see how Davies is relevant.

I remember vaguely in history class about an ancient Greek civilization that had democracy but kept making dumb decision after dumb decision because the people voting weren't educated on that sort of thing and that's what sparked the idea of a republic. I could be wrong though. You are Greek after all

Ancient Greek cities had a King most commonly, and a group like senate (sparta), or were a dictator (tyrran) System differed city by city, and for centuries democracy was never to be seen. So mainly King and a court. We just didnt have hard nobility caste.

What me and are asking is for specific book recommendations on this topic. I can think of Herodotus but that doesn't seem as interested in the machinations of government.

Yep that was Athens. In general, in antiquity Greeks had in common language and Homer. Syracuse Greek King didnt give a shit Greece was invated by Persians. Greek history is full of idiosyncracies, backstabs, wars amongst them that involved foreign forces. Persians were invited by Greek cities (Miletos) that the Athenians had massacred cause they asked for the stolen money back. Romans were invited by Argos. First parties in Greece were Russian, English and French.Greece is the center, global history starts and ends here. Thats because we are the vortexnof the world, every civilization is reflected here. We are a global culture, that even with so many disasters has a knack for survival. We also are humanistic in nature . Greek ideal is not money or power, its hysterophemy (to be remembered well). And biggest sin is hybris (trying to play god).

Here, get the father of modern Geopolitics that gets teached in military schools all over the world.

Attached: 81PKXDN4meL.jpg (883x1360, 317K)

Greek ''democracies'' were extremely inclusive as you had to be born into inside a city, as a child of a citizen of said city whom himself had to be citizen of that city (aka had to have a whole generation of your family living in the city before you could even vote) and said voting right were for that city-state only, so if you coincide this with the fact that the land of the city itself was limited there only was only that many citizen at any given time that could vote, which in turn resulted in very close knit cliques that used every trick in the book (which haven't changed all that much over the last thousand of years) to keep power in their hands. Also said voting rights didn't extend to the others city-states within greece, so unless you were okay with being an expendable fuck for the city elites for at least an entire generation (of course with the fact that you had the connections to be accepted into the city in the first place, since there was always a demand) then you were shit out of luck and fated to be a second class proles living in the outskirts, more often than not the descendant of a soldier who accepted lands after military service. It was like the french legions except you were fated to get the short end of the stick since the cities elites wouldn't dare afford the possibility of loosing any influence of the voting block.

I mean even in the days of antiquity Athens was known to be a cesspit of corruption and nepotism, which is kind of fitting since Athena is the greek goddess of war who more on the ''spy and dagger'' side of military conflict. Honestly when peoples cite the old greeks as the source of democracy they don't realize how uncanny it is, like they were citing the most corrupt piece of shit of the old days as a prime example of what democracy is about.