We ignored the testimony of a sexual assault victim!

>we ignored the testimony of a sexual assault victim!
>big win for us!

Think about it, our party has fallen apart, it's not even about getting new intellectual ideas into the court anymore, it's just and only about ignoring victim testimony

what has the GOP become?

Attached: 1536865060151.jpg (750x733, 451K)

>We

Attached: Jew bubble.jpg (754x585, 242K)

>tfw no ideal Celtic heroinfu

Dumb Ciaraposter

Attached: 1531586543630.png (640x426, 378K)

>Our party
Don’t worry, once these liberal loonies get put in their place you neocon faggots are next

We are ignoring it because it's a croc of shit

bumping to further divide Jow Forums
retards will keep bumping

Fml if she even had a penis she'd be 12/10.

>ignored
we listened to it, every one of her named witnesses said it didn't happen. testimony without corroboration or evidence is worth less than fucking nothing because at least nothing doesn't waste our time.

Don't post Eliza here. :|

Yes, I ignore all uncorroborated, evidenceless, memory-less, trained, constantly-changing 'victim' testimony I hear.

Deal with it.

this is peak desperation. You failed. Feel it, feel it slowly moving through your body, feel that increased heart rate. Feel the failure, I want you to fucking feel every moment of it.

>Ignored
not
>listened, investigated, attempted to verify allegations with accuser-provided witnesses that all refuted, then asked for all supporting documentation from the accused and was refused

>letting a no facts no justice system allegation of 35 years ago hold back a supreme court appointment

FUCKING KEKS

Amen, akhi.
We will have our day of reckoning and these pigdog jewlovers will taste reap the taste of iron and blood from their busted heads
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP should henceforth be banned from Jow Forums because he sexually assaulted me several years ago. I don't really have "evidence" or whatever, other than my pain.

Mods, please do your job.

OP is literally begging the question in his shitpost. Good example for newfags as a pure "begging the question" fallacy is rather rare due to how stupid it is.

FUCK YEAH RAPE IS LEGAL AGAIN

wat

Attached: 1536792795274.jpg (828x1472, 166K)

they ignored her good!

GOP GOP GOP

Attached: 1538079846772.jpg (944x870, 161K)

In case you hadn't noticed, we're in a fucking war.

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 138K)

Look at his post:
>our party has fallen apart, it's not even about getting new intellectual ideas into the court anymore, it's just and only about ignoring victim testimony
>what has the GOP become?

He literally states his conclusion, then asks a question which assumes his conclusion to be true. Begging the question.

>He literally states his conclusion, then asks a question which assumes his conclusion to be true. Begging the question.
how is asking what the GOP has become stating a conclusion?

Attached: gymnastinjury.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

>we
>us
Get the tuck out of here shill.

>the structure of communication is a foreign concept to me.

Attached: 1537917703600.gif (240x180, 2M)

A question is not a conclusion user

Attached: 1530546982848.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

>our party
Keep trying liberal shill. Your strategies aren't working

Attached: Untitled - 1 138.jpg (740x641, 83K)

Attached: 1523089958746.png (1834x1366, 211K)

I smell a kike.

Attached: 1538789697912.jpg (594x665, 78K)

A lying roastie was ignored. This is the greatest thing that the US government has done since Nagasaki

>our party

Attached: 1537067040032.jpg (594x479, 98K)

They didn't ignore it, they let her testify and gave her a chance to introduce new evidence to support her allegations. She provided none. Meanwhile, four other people who she claimed to be at the party, including a lifelong friend of hers, claimed they had no knowledge of it. Leland Keyser claimed she never even met and didn't know Kavanaugh.

Her testimony wasn't ignored. It was listened to and considered, but at the end of the day, fair and judicious people need more evidence than one person's uncorroborated claims before they condemn a man.

Didn't help that all the other allegations that came out after hers were even more unbelievable and ludicrous than the last, and make it pretty clear that partisans were trying to railroad him.

We can't let Kavanaugh have the nuclear codes

Attached: cryptstineford.jpg (300x450, 154K)

Attached: 1538857358443.jpg (485x640, 126K)

Attached: Confirmed.jpg (1288x907, 324K)

Looks like the SCOTUS got someone who will really grab em by the pussy

just like the POTUS!

Attached: covfefe.jpg (728x409, 53K)

We’ve become willing to play the game by the new rules. No retreat, no negotiations, win at any and all cost. The other side’s been at it for a couple of decades now. But we have our champion, and at long last he’s willing to fight.

Kavanaugh could be an admitted serial cannibal and I’d support him at this point, because winning is everything, and losing means destruction of our nation and way of life.

We didn't ignore her testimony, we listened to it and carefully analyzed it.

In the end, her story was uncorroborated by the very people she said were there, and discarded as unsubstantiated.

Also sage.

Because he states the answer he has accepted in the scentence before he asks the question you fucking brainlet

>Ignored

Attached: 1500875793498.png (612x424, 257K)

Time for libs to reflect on why they are hated

>Think about it, our party has fallen apart
Your party, the Democrats, have, yes, I'd say so.
>it's not even about getting new intellectual ideas into the court anymore
1. Was that ever the goal of the GOP?
2. New intellectual ideas aren't necessarily good ideas. Quite the contrary. Most new ideas are terrible. It's a lot easier to go backwards than forwards and, sometimes, you want to go backwards because you went forwards before and things got worse. Do you understand what I'm saying? This is the very impetus behind the new right.
>it's just and only about ignoring victim testimony
Anyone can call themselves a victim. Without evidence, there's zero reason to believe it. Ford contradicted herself several times, the story she told her therapist doesn't line up with the story she told the Senate, and no one has corroborated her claims -- in fact, people she has claimed to be able to have actually spoke out against her. The incident, as far as anyone knows, took place in her mind and her mind alone. Her ex-boyfriend has spoken out as this being typical of her, while Kavanaugh's ex-girlfriends have spoken out to say that these allegations against him don't sound like him at all.
>what has the GOP become?
Better.

>What has the GOP become?

Stronger than ever and more and more the voice of the people it seems like.

Having the biggest bully on the planet (Trump) in their corner seemed to have made them more immune to Democratic bullies like yourself.

>Stronger than ever and more and more the voice of the people it seems like.
lol

We didn't ignore it. We investigated it twice.

>sexual assault victim
need to prove a crime happened in order for there to be a victim

She was allowed to tell her story in front of the entire world. How EXACTLY is that ignoring?

You're butthurt no one believed her lying bullshit story.

Attached: 1538658279077.jpg (1242x1367, 1.12M)

I know you let black bulls fuck you so hard that you end up with eyedamage but GOP supporters seem pretty happy today man.

Get some eyesurgery and you'll be able to see that too.

>Be 17 year old rich /lit/ & Jow Forums chad
>Sexually assault the ugliest bitch in the state

yeah ok

he was blackout drunk

>tfw Ciara is a grown woman now

>tfw she still looks like a wet noodle

>Hello fellow republicans, drumpf is dumb amirite?

unironically kill yourself

Attached: EveryFarflungFiddlercrab-size_restricted[1].gif (370x250, 3.23M)

fpbp

nobody said trump is dumb, is this your first day reading words?

[citation needed]

God damn, that is the hottest fucking picture I've ever seen

How come women believe their sexual grievances are above the realm of evidence based objectivity?

the girl in that photo is 14

not this ugly cunt again. i thought you gave up your vanity posts of skag

>absolute state of romaniggeria

Attached: 1536691268853.jpg (960x1280, 296K)

Is that Jessi Slaughter? What’s she been up to nowadays?

>he was blackout drunk
According to whom? Her lies.

Attached: 1538668436647.png (1172x418, 109K)

More of her please?

Who is that cum slut?

Attached: 1535561193016.jpg (826x669, 73K)

>Who is that cum slut?
maybe you should rethink how you talk about young women

I asked for a name not your opinion about how I call milkers

>victim
accuser

I have to question if they actually believed this or if they were just hoping it be true.

>it's just and only about ignoring victim testimony
Stop calling them victims you kike shill, it presupposes they're telling the truth and the accused male is always guilty.

They are called accusers until the accused is proven guilty in a court of law, then they are called victims. I know the Talmud doesn't believe in the concept of innocent until proven guilty but who cares. This is America.

A pedophilic kike? Where have I heard this one before...?

>>we ignored the testimony of a sexual assault victim!
>>big win for us!

Unless you have more evidence than the testimony of a psych professor with a bad memory, it is in fact a victory to ignore it.

The most disgusting thing about this entire incident was Murkowski's statement about why she voted no. Apparently, she met with "sexual assault survivors" and - even though she thinks Kavanaugh didn't do it - she decided it was important for them "to feel heard" and voted against him.

That's the most revolting thing I've ever heard. He either did it, or he didn't do it. In EITHER case, the feelings of a bunch of unrelated third parties don't matter, and "making them feel heard" SURE AS FUCK doesn't matter.

I fucking HATE the society that produced Murkowski's statement, and made it commonplace enough that I appear to be one of the few people utterly stupefied by it. I fucking HATE the system of social values where someone can fucking delude themselves that's "leadership". Fuck her, fuck those "sexual assault victims", and fuck you, OP.

In a catholic church I think.

> we
> us

Leftard shill thinks we're this dumb! Fuck off back to plebbit Soros shill.
Sage goes in options fellas!
Alternatively this is now a gore thread.

Attached: 1536833095109.jpg (482x394, 38K)

> ignored

Its all anyone has talked about for the past week. We can't stop the world when women tell a story from 35+ year ago

Words alone will not see us falter at our dedication to due process, either as legal policy, or as a general principal. You you want it gone, you have to risk more than a weekend and a Soros funded bus ride to DC. You'll have risk pulling away from us by force.

Blow it out your ass, libtard kike.
Her story was bullshit and you know it.
Sage

As long as I can rape more women, fine with me. I hope a new law comes into play that requires at least 5 witnesses to prove a woman's testimony or accusation as reliable.

is she still jail bait?

She is eternal jb.

I know who it is motherfucker, I've got a 5gb eliza folder

Yeah but there wasn't even 1 confirmation

>As long as I can rape more women, fine with me.
no

I am Japanese. Rape is all I have in life now.

>5gb eliza folder

Attached: 1530547107359.jpg (675x1200, 98K)

Those are some nice tits

Anzu and Crispy are so much better. Go back r9k.

she's 15

Oh, sorry. I take back what I said.

Does she have any proof? Is she willing to even make any claims that can even be proven or disproven? Why is she expressing already that she has no intent to pursue further charges? Why is her story so vague and non-specific as to be completely unverifiable? Do you really expect me to just give women the benefit of the doubt and assume men are liars in these cases?

Grow the fuck up, liberal baby.

lol, looking at like under 18 breasts is like photographing a ghost or something. Like its just a blur that you can't tell what's there or isn't there

LOL... best day ever.

Attached: 5C8D6CB0-FC5B-4D27-91A2-E3447B045FCA.jpg (520x650, 301K)

>Does she have any proof?
sworn eyewitness testimony from the victim

Now that's not proof, is it?