Can i become American if i'm blonde and blue eyed?

Can i become American if i'm blonde and blue eyed?

Attached: navy-seals-patch_1_1.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6pomaq30Gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
They only accept mutts and niggers

I wouldn’t try it this place sucks dick. If you want to come here don’t get citizenship because you’ll lose your rights. My boss is from holland and been here for 30 years on a green card. If you’re jailed for whatever reason tell them you’re a citizen of Belgium and you’ll just get sent back

What's wrong with Living in Belgium?

>blonde
Tits or gtfo

muslims

I live in Texas and every time I go to the store I see ragheads.
Believe it or not.

That's your faggot limey country you're thinking about.

Attached: derft.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Where? Dallas?

No, too white

Yep

Attached: download.png (216x234, 10K)

Are there many? Do they cause shit?
I'm asking this because I have a friend who've been here and she told me the the suburbs were full of muslims and indians, what the fuck even happened here?

If you don't have a typical english/german/dutch... family name they recognize you're still considered white but that's about it, they'll easily accept an egyptian or african first than you.

You can only come here if you promise to gave 50 children minimum.

Is that a challenge mutterstein? Bring it. Step up.
Representing Great Britain - Theresa 'The Trillions' May
Representing USA the most average looking American I could find - Michael Jackson
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6pomaq30Gg
Seriously if you haven't seen this it's fuggin electric - the best dancing I have ever seen and I'm the kewlest kid here.

Attached: IMG_7564.gif (480x270, 1.62M)

In DFW (Dallas- Fort Worth), there's an actual Muslim community somewhere near Arlington, it's midway between both cities. All houses gave Muslims, they are middle class, and the area has its own mosque, and many things are written in Arabic. Although it's the Dallas side that has more Muslims.

In Fort Worth you'll also see ragheads, but not as frequently than Dallas.

>Do they cause shit?
Not as far as I can see, I never even tried to talk to one.
When I was in school a lot came here during the First Iraq war.
Fun fact, had an Indian friend in high school, went over his house one time and lasted about 5 minutes.
The smell was so powerful

Ah I see, my ex was from here and she told she was often bullied by the muzzs at school, one of my first redpill I gotta say.
I heard Plano and Richardson were filled with them everywhere also.

I wonder what they are taught in the mosques once non-Muslims leave. Tons of Muslims don't talk about extremist crap until they are on their own. It wouldn't surprise me if most supported shariah over the US Constitution.

In Frisco, a suburb of Dallas, a high school- American born Muslim was going to commit a mass shooting in an area mall. When they held the drawing Muhammad contest, a Muslim was driving towards the convention center with ammunition and guns.

Muslim women in particular like to make their stupid presence known. They usually go in groups to areas in Fort Worth like the botanic garden, downtown, etc. Any area that is public and where they are very noticeable.

I wish people would counter by getting beside them and praying for them, just to make them stop. They are annoying.

Yeah, Richardson has a large or the largest Muslim community in DFW

Are you from here btw?