Reminder to the people who are shilling for Amy Barrett to be the next replacment for Ginsburg...

Reminder to the people who are shilling for Amy Barrett to be the next replacment for Ginsburg. This is who you're rooting for. Someone who wants to increase refugee resettlement and immigration laws.

Attached: race traitor.png (634x634, 992K)

Yeah all the kikes shill for her.

Why dont black people adopt white children?

Because they would kill them the second they bring it home. Real mothers would never allow their children to live in the same home as niggers.

Attached: -17k0qpDDEI.jpg (560x768, 74K)

You know what, fuck it. Fuck me. Fuck this gay earth. Fuck the concept of race. Fuck niggers. Fuck crackers. Fuck spics. Fuck gooks. Fuck sandnigs. Fuck poojeets. Fuck shitalians. Fuck slavshits.

And most especially, Fuck you.

You don't want that, they'd only do it to turn them into prostitutes or such.

definitely can't be trusted on immigration

Is it ok to marry white woman and adopt white kids or maybe use a surrogate sperm cell to have a white baby?

And no i'm not a Nigger

Is the Finnknight upset his little nigger mommy is getting exposed for the traitor she is?

If the baby is white, there's nothing wrong with it. If you're someone like Amy who goes to third world countries and tells niggers to start packing their bags here. You should off yourself

Attached: 1474938176737.png (542x563, 316K)

beyond based and blackpilled

Fuck that shit rubs me the wrong way. I live in Maine and pretty much the only niggers I see are niggers with white "parents". White genocide at its finest.

I'll tell you why. Black people couldn't raise that the shit i just took (I couldn't either but that's besides the point).
But on whites the otherhand could raise literally everything to its absolute perfection.
I read an article where a noble white man taught a bunch of ants to build a self-sustaining city. I can't remember the title of the article but I'm sure it's true.

At least she's a white conservative instead of a kike liberal

Amy? what do you mean?
I can afford to buy a good white sperm genes to have a white baby.
I'm Non-white but not a nigger.

Yup, I'm joining the Master Race hope i don't get divorced

Shut up you little shit. My mother is a proud grandchild to Hideki Tojo and my grandfather probably fought in the winter war so don't even think of insulting this mothercucker!

>At least she's a white conservative instead of a kike liberal
Yes because being apart of the GOP totally excuses her for outright promoting open borders. We need someone like Steve King or Kris Kobach. The only people who actually want her are either mommyfags or civic nationalists who want more women. Take your glasses off and view how truly fucked up reality is.

Attached: 1528487784128.jpg (305x303, 43K)

Yeah I dislike Amy, would much prefer the FUCKING-WHITE-MALE from Philly that trump was floating for this current pick.

Black people dont adopt. Period.
Too much paperwork.

This board is 18+ and not for boomers.

If you're avatarfagging. Stop it.

I'm not, avatarfagging is when you post the same character multiple times.

Attached: bleach.jpg (640x604, 35K)

I hope Trump has the balls to replace ginsberg with a christian white man

You mean Thomas Hardiman? he's okay. I haven't heard anything bad about him. He'd be a much better pick than this whore.

Furry and anime.
Tell me the fucking difference.
Post 911 entertainment is degeneracy.

Look at those disgusting white Christcucks, betraying the white race once again for the millionth time. I'm getting to the point of not minding a global white genocide just to see these types of people brutally executed by a Chinese firing squad. I think I'm okay going down with the ship if it means Christianity dies a much deserved and violent death.

This is now a Christian hate thread. Google "Christian Refugee Ministry" and try not to rage.

Attached: fuck jesus.jpg (1484x1113, 335K)

>Furry and anime is bad
I can understand the first one, but do you know what this site was originally meant for? Lurk moar

Attached: 1524711503071.gif (295x235, 843K)

they're not cucked like whites

We don't want them to, for one.
So few blacks are qualified to provide a good home and of that few next to none would rather adopt than have their own child, and of that next to none they would still choose to adopt a child of their same race.

And that's unironically a good thing.

Attached: 7b8c0c9af11a5b6cee81f267bce96103.jpg (600x905, 88K)

It doesn't matter. People were shitting Kav before Trump picked him. MAGAfags don't care, all that matters is what trumps likes.

As soon as Trump finds out about her stance on immigration. He'll instantly dump her and probably pick someone else. If you truly want to piss off leftists. There needs to be a white christian male to be picked.

Attached: 1486843195891.jpg (2652x3596, 800K)

She adopted some black kids so what may not be able to have her own. Shes right and seems like a good woman. Can not wait for this to happen.

>random incels on a cambodian basket weaving forum know about her stance on immigration
>thinks trump doesn't know
what did the user mean by this?

It was just inspired not created for, even if you are correct, that correlates to being good how?

>Shes right and seems like a good woman. Can not wait for this to happen.
Posts like these would be laughed off the site a couple years back.

That's why I think she won't get picked, however that isn't stopping kikes on here from promoting her.

Attached: 1521701985492.png (652x710, 92K)

>It was just inspired not created for,
The first board ever created was fucking /a/

Attached: 1421714619078.jpg (1148x747, 507K)

>lolicon
disgusting.

You're a true oldfag if you remembered the loli board.

Attached: 1523060990252.jpg (183x214, 26K)

Stereotype threat.

serious question, what causes white people to do this?
is it pure self-hatred/guilt or are there other motives?

this is just fucking pathetic to look at and i'm sure the children will grow to resent their "parents".

hatred, people who adopt children of another race are truly the scum of the world. There was a time people were executed just for importing these third world demons.

Attached: face.jpg (649x457, 52K)