Who else here

>smug af for the next 40 years

Attached: Capture.png (709x400, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/11/20/the-metadata-collection-program-is-constitutional-at-least-according-to-judge-kavanaugh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say it with me frens
JUSTICE KAVANAUGH

Cheers ill drink to that

Attached: 1538527725522m.jpg (1024x958, 119K)

>smug about your country going backwards
retard

Attached: 1523023340526.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Me and the wife are comfy as fuck. Drinking beers for Bret.

>I KNEW YOU WOULD

Attached: 1522845910344.jpg (2388x3389, 1.15M)

Someone call the sergeant at arms.

Attached: 1538417547250.jpg (600x450, 50K)

REEEEEEEE

Attached: Autistic Screeching.jpg (480x360, 15K)

The memes were legendary.....the outcome was legendarier

Attached: 1538108823542.jpg (640x744, 62K)

GET THE STEAKS READY BOYS!!! SALT INCOMING!!!
>GET THE STEAKS READY BOYS!!! SALT INCOMING!!!

Attached: images-3.jpg (310x162, 15K)

back to the_donald kiddies

Nigger

>And it's a good thing

Seriously who the FUCK was that screeching harpy? She even started to hard core sperg out before the votes were tallied and shouted something about "do you have any idea what you've done?!?" Why didn't they kick her out at the first outburst that she had.

Tell why why Kavanaugh being confirmed is a good thing without using memes you idiots

The Whig/Progressive/Marxist straight line view of history has been thoroughly discredited, there is no going forwards or backwards, that's rhetorical fantasy. History unfolds in cycles, this is the proper turning of the cycle for the savagery and barbarism of "progress" back towards the order, stability and creativity of tradition.

It must suck for you seeing all your party's shady tactics of fake rape allegations, screaming racism, etc.. no longer working and constantly backfiring. How does it feel watching the white man take his country back while your side constantly loses? It must suck. Get used to it cause this is only the beginning.
And Its Okay To Be White

Attached: Kava(1).jpg (634x538, 113K)

Tell me why it's a bad thing without using false rape accusations.

The potential overturning of Roe v Wade for one.

Basic bitch cuckservative pushed to the edge by radical leftist antiwhite retards, Punished Kavanaugh. Honestly, I wasn't crazy about him at first, other than he did seem to be good on immigration issues. After this leftist hate campaign against him, I feel confident he'll be quite open and amenable to the dissident right, our views, and our warnings.

Because fuck the democrats

He supported the patriot act

Pretty sure he's already said he has no intention of doing this, and even if it were to happen, all that would do is turn the matter back over to the states.

>MFW I lived through the wasteland years of the early 2000s and 2010s in my youth

Enjoy the future, kids.

Attached: c97e9210-77ee-40d6-8583-00eb9984d141.png (400x400, 252K)

>smug about your country going backwards
Yes I am.

Attached: cliffhanger.jpg (320x316, 22K)

He sees nothing wrong with mass surveilance

>in my view, the Government's metadata collection program is entirely consistent with the Fourth Amendment

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/11/20/the-metadata-collection-program-is-constitutional-at-least-according-to-judge-kavanaugh/

Attached: brett.jpg (860x619, 40K)

Which leftist justices and politicians have been working to undo that? Other than Dennis Kucinich whomst DNC elites gerrymandered out of legislative existence, the last good Democrat politician he was.

>He sees nothing wrong with mass surveilance
So does everybody else in government for the past 70 years, mass surveillance isn't going anywhere. The boot is there, it's a race to get your foot into it and onto your enemies' faces, that's where we are now.

You tears are delicious. And this is only the beginning. Get used to it liberal. Your party is dead.

Attached: Untitled - 1 135.jpg (792x1060, 507K)

You support the government collecting your data?

Cry more commiefag, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

Attached: this is a girl.jpg (600x315, 39K)

Oh no, you won't be able to murder unborn children anymore. Such a terrible thing.

And so did most of Washington on both sides. I don't see anybody on the left fighting to repeal it though.

Then you should love him even more.

I hope there are salt complications ready. Can't watch anything for the next few hours cause I'm gone but I'm looking forward to it

GOODBYE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

SO LONG WONG KIM ARK

HELLO VOTER ID

Koreafag here.
Congrats americans. I stayed up til 5am to watch this. Nothing compared to 6am when i also stayed up to root for his testimony last week.

This is gonna be a great weekend.

Attached: 1538029582645.jpg (1200x1200, 271K)

What's your point? Democrats want a bigger and stronger government. Bigger and stronger government can exert more control on the populous. This is what the democrats want.

Attached: 1513377417549.jpg (586x385, 47K)

Name a Dem-approved nominee who is against the government collecting data.

>Bigger and stronger government can exert more control on the populous. This is what the democrats want.
Stop deflecting. Do you support Kavanaugh's views on metadata collection? Because he could be the one deciding.

You don't have to support a Dem. You dont have to pretend Kavanaugh is anything other than a Bush era neo-con either.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 20K)

I support the flood of your tears and the death of your party. What a beautiful time to be alive. Unless you're a leftist. Hahahaha and this is only the beginning.

We
Will
Never
Stop
Winning

Attached: Untitled - 1 132.jpg (1242x1359, 907K)

That's so retarded, dude, and I'm on your side. Both sides want bigger government where such would further goals and smaller government where that would further their goals. The only people who blanketly want just more government or less government as a philosophical matter in and of itself are retards caught up in abstract mental masturbation.

We
Will
Never
Stop
Winning

what even is winning to you anymore? You think in memes.

Of course not. He's been nominated though and there's nothing you or anyone can do about it. MAYBE the democrats should have focused on this issue instead of creating baseless, false accusations in an attempt at character assassination. Democrats make me sick.

Attached: 1516467837993.jpg (400x600, 67K)

The white man is back in charge. You thought the presidential election and Kav being confirmed was bad for you, then you haven't seen nothing yet. This is only the beginning of your suffering. I hope you've gotten used to losing cause your party is officially dead and you still have many more loses to take.
Our winning never ends. Hahahahaha

Attached: Tucker.jpg (1200x630, 130K)

say it with me
PATRIOT ACT
GOVERNMENT SURVEILLANCE

Fair enough. What's the correct amount of government in your eyes then?

stay salty cunt or better yet kill yourself

Attached: 0d989h234buf.png (246x200, 20K)

Don't forget torture
Not an argument

HE SAID BAD

Attached: salt.png (518x531, 652K)

i aint fucking with amerikka no more

yall let young black men die in cold blood
now yall lettin a rapist become supreme court judge

you kno wat

fuck it

the BLUE WAVE is gonna hit so hard in november

The loss of affirmative action and cutting of welfare Thats coming soon is also only the beginning of what we have planned for the niggers too.

The
White
Man
Always
Wins

HAIL VICTORY HAHAHA

Attached: KavTheNiggerSlayer.jpg (775x656, 278K)

Attached: 1531441456408.jpg (630x630, 45K)

I'll drink a beer to this

Attached: 1503026150998.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Hahahahahahahahaha. "We keep losing but a blue wave is totally coming"
Sorry loser but the democrat party is dead. And the niggers will be dealt with very soon.

Demand a recount. That always works.

bring it nigga. ill knock your ass out
i bench press 300 pounds

Vastly underrated post

Lol k

Attached: 465073031.jpg (1005x1024, 742K)

Need History Two_X
the movie

Where the police curb stomp shaved headed lesbians

>man gets nominated for the supreme court
>focus on listening and believing someone who claims to have been victimized 30 years ago without any evidence
>focus on whether he drinks too much
>ignores previous judicial decisions

>he gets confirmed
>OH OH WHAT ABOUT HIS PREVIOUS JUDICIAL DECISIONS

Do Democrats have any brain cells left?

"The Government’s program does not capture the content of communications, but rather the time and duration of calls, and the numbers called. In short, the Government’s program fits comfortably within the Supreme Court precedents applying the special needs doctrine."

Worst Korean speaks the truth.

Attached: 1490138694458.gif (300x169, 3.33M)

>bring it nigga. ill knock your ass out
>i bench press 300 pounds

Says the fag with anal cancer

>I'll knock you out
>I bench press 300 bazillion pounds
Says every anonymous kid on the internet

Hahahaha sorry nigger but the democrat party is dead and white man is back in charge and there's nothing you can do about it. Get used to it.
Womp womp Nigga

Attached: kisspng-ok-finger-hand-sign-language-holding-hands-5ac40969007527.5103628615227969050019.png (1456x1333, 291K)

Isn't Trump approval with nogs up to like 40% or some shit? This ooga booga needs to go back however

Attached: slave.jpg (996x954, 412K)

Trump buys us time, but not for 40 years.

Attached: immigration.png (1315x432, 125K)

Attached: m_ali.jpg (736x563, 90K)

If Dems ever take power again with a President and a Congress, we're fucked.

Attached: Judiciary.png (896x632, 90K)

I feel sorry for the poor bastard tasked with monitoring me. It's gotta leave some deep physiological scarring.

That's a pretty rational course of action if you're standing right at the edge of an abyss.

mhm..
this is where killary and the left start offing judges I imagine..

Attached: 1499437710642.jpg (427x500, 76K)

> back to the good old days