No salt mining thread yet? Guess I'll start one

No salt mining thread yet? Guess I'll start one.

Attached: plebbit.png (872x130, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1YpKkLgEMqwGj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: stack.png (427x169, 8K)

was just about to start one myself

Attached: plebbit salt.jpg (1094x331, 180K)

Attached: fuck.png (873x264, 33K)

>No salt mining thread yet?
Learn to catalog faggot, there's 20+ threads, cunt.

Attached: losers.png (854x127, 12K)

ha

Attached: Britfag.jpg (1076x244, 128K)

Attached: trolls.png (841x165, 12K)

Attached: tryingnottocry.png (838x316, 17K)

>Worked out for FDR
That wheelie-faggot is the reason we have this many justices in the first place.

>Dems need to get dirty
Did he miss this entire process or something?

Lied under oath? Did he believe the media?

I just DM'd the OP of that thread with a dick pic lol

>the dems weren't stacking the courts
>the dems don't legislate from the bench

How do I percieve the alternate reality leftists live in?

>Vote with the intensity and anger one brings into war

This is the kind of person who’d kill them selves before they fought in an actual war

they do

Attached: look at the user name.jpg (1093x158, 51K)

Advocating violence. Nice

Attached: guillotines.png (827x413, 21K)

>thinking that Medicaid and food stamps will still be around after Trump sweeps away the last vestiges of the Democratic Party in 2020.

>cerebral palsy
>work
how the fuck ?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1885x844, 296K)

>time to play some more baseball
how to get a visit from the party van

> [advocates for the abrogation of due process and the presumption of innocence]
> Is this the end of human rights in the US?
Yes, yes you are exaggerating this.

Can we start revoking passports for people who want to stay in Canada?

Attached: 234567457456.png (1925x161, 18K)

> [advocates for gun control]
> the only thing left is the ammo box

Attached: salt1.png (935x158, 7K)

They literally believe that boof doesn't mean fart, devil's triangle is a sex thing, and FFFFF mean's Avenatti's definition

It's profile is on another level entirely

Attached: fat_is_healthy.png (1270x872, 114K)

Attached: snip2.png (870x103, 10K)

Probably a munchie. A subset of social media that competes to be the sickest strongest widdle girl ever.

Not all of them are mentally retarded

I see one dude with CP who comes to the gym a lot. Pretty cool seeing him tie up his gimp arm to the bar before lifting. He uses a brace on his gimp leg when he does leg work, too

In HS I worked at a parking lot and one of my coworkers was a middle-aged guy with palsy. He was dumb as rocks but he didn't fuck up the easy shit we had to do. More like
>cerebal palsy
>type that post
less believable

How does that get through life? Why does society tolerate that?

>master's degree
>makes so little that going on food stamps doesn't seem like a horrible fucking idea to them

Ahahhhahahhaha fuuuuucckk yooouu buddy

Attached: 4L_U2k7A73f.jpg (2560x3495, 1.05M)

Attached: 243567457456.png (1749x226, 30K)

obv troll is obv

It's delicious irony.

>voice is horse
>fat is healthy
>that kid who ate erasers here

This person is a lolcow

weeping and wailing and gnashing of the teeth

>dems taking major hits in the polls because of all of this

I encourage them to "get dirty", they'll lose 2020 in double digits and Reps will gain 5 more senate seats and 20 more house seats

I guess they can use slingshots to launch bullets?

I thought so at first but then just going through a few comments made me think other wise. I believe they are just that retarded.

In every way.

feel free to look at the lulz /user/Fat_is_healthy

>The fascists won
I fucking wish.

All leftist talking points. Literal NPC.

Attached: npc.png (865x229, 21K)

Attached: IMG_0774.png (1242x2208, 253K)

based russian caring more about due process or innocent before guilty than american people

>to paraphrase game of thrones
>as a european
jfc

>the Russians!!!!!111

these people are really crazy, he's implying that Russian intelligence paid off all the 50 Senators that voted in favor of Kavannaugh lol

It's funny because if gerrymandering was illegal pretty much nothing would change except a lot of black districts in the south would be merged into white ones and suddenly be republican (because 80% of southern whites vote republican, which means they outvote the black democrats with ease).

Meanwhile the Democrats have alienated the rural midwest so very little would change there, but a lot would change in the Northeast and West Coast where districts have been largely gerrymandered to favor Democrats.

Illinois is a good example of this. It's gerrymandered to favor Dems, but they still have no traction in the rural downstate areas.

Actually Dems would probably have even fewer seats than now simply because those black seats in the south would be gone.

LMAO

>Now the courts are going to be our enemy for a long time.

>It's pretty nuts that John roberts, who is pretty conservative, is now considered the swing vote.

>Our only hope is to win in 2018 and 2020 - likely the last elections that will matter in this country
>This is a coup. This is an almost successful coup. It will not be resolved civilly. We have perhaps 1-2 chances to secure control of some of America's institutions and then lead from those in purging corruption and reforming the federal government. If we fail, or trick ourselves into thinking this state of affairs will return to normalcy on its own, then America falls.

>What you describe is the best possible and least disruptive scenario. I expect "the resistance" to become an insurgency at some point and drop all notions of civil disobedience, and the longer we wait the more trouble we're in. Anybody who thinks we're going "vote our way out of this" is fucking stupid

>Perhaps the Dems will finally see the value in the second amendment. Doubtful though.

>Even if he didn't get elected, the SCOTUS is a losing battle. The next 4 justices who will leave due to age are either moderate or left leaning. At best, they get replaced by a left leaning person and the court maintains it's current balance, more likely the court moves to the right. It's going to be the 2040's before the court can start moving left again regardless of who we elect.

>Would be 5-4 democratic appointed now if Clinton was elected. And I doubt Kennedy would have made it much longer making it 6-3 democratic appointed.

Making an Aussie cry. Apologize :(

Attached: aussie.png (873x165, 14K)

Can the supreme court pass voter ID laws now to troll the libs

>I'm only 32

A babe in the woods

Attached: B2B63A6D-331A-4C1C-A482-4C8220E9DFCB.jpg (750x871, 199K)

SALT STREAM
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkLgEMqwGj

SALTSTREAM
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkLgEMqwGj

SALT STREAM
pscp.tv/w/1YpKkLgEMqwGj

>if i dont get to keep a system that only benefits me ill go back to a system that only benefits me!

Sorry bout your palsy but I didnt ask for my healthcare to quadruple in cost making it unaffordable to me as a conpletely fucking healthy person. How do these retards not understand their reduction is coming out of my pocket putting me in the position they're not wanting to be in?

ver, it still means we have to wait on these clowns to retire or die off.

>Don't forget that two of the liberal judges are in their 80s. That worries me a lot.

>They should have retired early in the Obama years.

>In retrospect, I think you're right.

>By all rights there should be a liberal majority on the court right now and the fact that there is not is a daily reminder of the abuse of power by Senate republicans
its the conservatives who have to make the case that the court retains legitimacy despite the fact that the controlling majority maintained its hold on power through an unprecedented theft of a Supreme Court seat.

>Only only hope is that he loses in 2020 and that Justice Thomas croaks under a democratic president and senate, which is a terrible thing to think/wish for

>It is ok to hope terrible people move along.

>pscp.tv/w/1YpKkLgEMqwGj
>what are you gonna do!!
>march!!!
>(oh jesus these fucking idiot)
>what are we goona do?
>march!
>(oh god)
>i don't think they can hear you
>MARCH!
>(fucking hell)
>and uhhh... bring 3 other people with you to vote...
>*walks off defeated*

Attached: sorry.png (861x204, 38K)

So much spicey rhetoric. What a glorious drama to witness

>"Ha-ha, wow guys this is just like [INSERT FICTION SERIES], am-I-right? We're basically the rebels from Star-Wars! That's me, ha-ha!"

Attached: Q3s1SgNfLzlSSBCY95pAobmzgeB8rW3TP90wKCmd3Ok.png (628x614, 339K)

First time I've been on Reddit in many years. Watching the comment section on some sticky thread for the kavanaugh confirmation. They're deleting right wing comments as fast as they can. All of them, regardless of inflammatory content. Its nuts.

Attached: 1510711658964.png (1254x669, 110K)

Attached: 1517927734875.png (1217x595, 88K)

>packersfan1969
>cheers for a team in an extremely white city in an extrememly white state
>hates whites people

That's how insurance works though.

3 branches become 1.

This one has to be a troll.

Please include links to the posts you're screencapping so pol can go stir up the salt.

They're are wildly varying severitys of cerebral palsy based on when the trauma to the brain occurred. I have very minor CP that most people wouldn't notice till they saw me walk, prob similar to the OP. Most cases are more severe though, and often come with other mental conditions.

>the wrong side of history
this meme needs to stop

I wish we could

No raiding. Fuck off glow in the dark.

lul, got me

It's not a raid if you don't call it that, plus the only thing glowing in the dark is my dick.

Attached: 8da8e415.jpg (635x636, 42K)

as if this entire confirmation process was anything but dirty tricks

cause raiding reddit is a crime right? gtfo fag

>vote with the fury and intensity one brings to war.

Thats a troll right?
Pretty good shit posts

Attached: saltyjuden.png (563x326, 68K)

>My wife and her boyfriend
:^)

Notice how it's mostly white women who are out protesting over this, because white abortion rates are 2-3x higher than is actually being reported

Attached: underreported2.jpg (1137x841, 244K)

>literally lied under oath
cited source
>literally everyone

Attached: credulous pepe.png (434x245, 189K)

Chlamydia?

>MUH RUSSIANS
leftists are intellectual children

Moar salt for your bread

Attached: Mysixcats.jpg (1407x315, 60K)

Attached: Reeeedpardedandshidded.jpg (1024x963, 101K)

Nobody does white genocide like white women

Attached: White_Suicide2.jpg (2680x1552, 779K)

did they forget RGB is still alive?

COLONIZE

Attached: Screenshot_20181006_175309.png (484x221, 28K)

>muh cats are going hungry because of republicans!!
lolz this one looks like a parody

I just had some nice IRL salt.

>every saturday wife and I go to local soup restaurant and take it to eat in the park
>walk in today
>hippie roastie girl behind the counter talking to a customer, overhear "That's the world we live in now"
>is visibly upset, usually she's nice and in a good mood
>not today
>begrudgingly gives us samples of soup and pours our containers
>her butthurt is absolutely palpable
>Say "have a nice day"
>"y-you too" completely blank expression
>wife and I take soup to park, grinning ear to ear

Attached: 1487993173678.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Come to Georgia mommy

Imagine having a liberal wife....

Attached: Screenshot_20181006_162910.png (516x362, 46K)

Attached: ohyou.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Serves you right if you fall for that shit.

Not ironic: they've always been in favor of letting criminals have guns

What is the left's answer to gun violence anyway? Besides a wholesale ban?
They know that means there are still millions of niggers with guns, right?

>@dogbedsncheese
Damn near all of their profiles say something stupid like Dogmom/catmom/animalmom/humanists/#resist
Background pic of either wonderwoman or the Obamas. I swear, liberalism is like a genotype/phenotype at this point.