How hard is Beer Brett going to fuck liberals for the next 30 years?

How hard is Beer Brett going to fuck liberals for the next 30 years?

Attached: c97e9210-77ee-40d6-8583-00eb9984d141.png (400x400, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Clark_McReynolds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aside from metadata collecting? Nothing. Guy is a centrist.

goodbye legal pot

you are going to be paying to put potheads in jail for the rest of your life

the movement died today lol I don't care anyomre

you mean net neutrality? i agree with you in part

on a scale of one to ten?
one being, "just the tip" and ten being "TOLL PAID"
i'd say he's going to get them somewhere in the Mollie Tibbets (Corn Cob) range. (appx: 9.999r)

He's going to personally go to every household on the Planned Parenthood mailing list and ram a cork into every pussy.

Roe is already dead. My man is fuming right now.

Gonna fuck everyone but Boomers, you dumb faggot.

Roe V. Wade will not be overturned. If it is I will eat a shoe.

>goodbye legal pot
Says who?

After what he went through? With steel spiked dildo.

I see the shills had a Saturday shift called in.

they aren't liberals, they are radical leftist fanatics

Nil. Only NPCs think he is going to fuck liberals.

Legal pot is a state issue. Not a supreme court issue, retard.

get a job you fucking hippy!!

If he's anything like Clarence Thomas, he turns super conservative after this fake scandal.

>Legal pot is a state issue.

The only reason why it's a state issue is because the federal government is giving leeway on the subject. How fucking retarded are you? The federal government could arrest every state-legal seller in the U.S. and have legal power to put them away for years.

Capped

He's a (((liberal))) himself. He will fuck nobody.

Lol better find out which brand tastes the best boi

All previous gun control challenged and ruled Unconstitutional.

Good, potheads are absolute retards with no drive or motivation. They deserve punishment.

Do not overturn Roe v. Wade. Rule that the decision is up to states. Pissed off liberals slink back to their liberal hellhole states. Texas goes back to uber red.

Imagine you wanted to go in as impartial and open to compromise as possible but then one side tries to ruin your life and convinces half the population of your country that your an evil rapist.

Imagine how angry you’d be. The Dems totally fucked themselves. He’ll be on a revenge tour for years to come. Voting against leftist policy just to spite.

I hope he gets a magical erection that never goes away with his sex drive only temporarily satiated while he is raping liberals.

More niggers in jail is a good thing

I wish, potheads should be fucking shot.

This please.

he'll fuck leftists, not liberals, and fuck em hard

This. Roe V Wade will not be overturned, but I do see PP being reigned in, and subjected to more scrutiny.

Dems have us beat long term as it stands. Trump only buys us time.

Attached: 1538644245132.png (1336x956, 143K)

I pay about 1000 in taxes every year to arrest some pot head and keep them in jail

When you get a real job that isn't retail or waiting tables you get tired of paying for that shit.

He just got educated on why it’s so good to destroy the left. He will never forget this experience.

Not to mention Dems are already threatening to impeach if they win in Nov. They pushed him into a corner, now he's going to bite them. Hard.

We've got a serious conservative majority to tackle internet censorship and nationwide injunctions from federal judges.

We need suits up now

Everybody will fucking pay, you don't almost ruin his life, send his family and children death threats and expect to get away with it.

Attached: 6456456456456.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

He's gonna rape your wives!

I hope he remembers every single day for the rest of his life. Every decision. Every motion. Physical and legal. From the moment he wakes up in the morning, I hope he recalls what wretched waste bin the political left are to their core. What imaginations of indescribable vileness and mental lemmings.

Attached: kavvynolikeu.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I don't believe he's that kind of guy. He might try to redeem himself from the democrats attacks and rule "precedents and constitutional" instead of conservative.

No. If he makes any difference on the court and if he does so in a way consistent with his record so far, he'll approve more power for the executive, torture as punishment, more leeway for police power, allowance of states to restrict women's right to get an abortion, and allowance of states to restrict the right of gays to marry. So, broadly speaking, an expansion of the power of the state to intervene in people's lives. So sorry to disappoint you, my meme-flagged friend, but he will be fucking liberals and libertarians very hard.

That's literally what would happen if roe v wade were overturn. It would go back to the states

Jails pay themselves.

he meant the (((federal government))) can't use the courts to invalidate state laws on pot -- not that they can't use (((federal law))) to shut it down, because they would never do that because it would be RETARDED

you got that in a bigger resolution?

>all this shilling

He's going to mount you demoshit fucks on his wall for DECADES

I'm sure he'll remain a centrist even after the dems tried to ruin the lives of him and his family.

you're being a moron

Attached: Judiciary.png (896x632, 90K)

Get a real man

Tf are you on about, shithead? Firstly if pot were to be federally legalized, the Supreme Court has no precedent to stop it. Nor does it have much precedent to rule it illegal to police. Clearly.

Secondly, the federal government isn't doing shit about states legalizing, same as now, maybe aside shutting down some blatant cocky dispensaries. If they want to police it, they have to do it themselves. Worse the feds can do is threaten funding withdrawals, and states can run bullshit and say they enforce it, without giving a crap to actually arrest people. Else, like now, they give slap on the wrist sentences, or speeding ticket tier "punishments."

Not a damned thing changes in this situation. If the ghost of Ronald Reagan became president and make a pot is bad speech, daily. It wouldn't change jack shit unless they pump the DEA with like twenty times the funding in order for it to go serve as a second police force, everywhere. That's not happening, and even then, even if it Did, fuck man you're probably Helping legalization pressure more than stopping it, because even states are for keeping it criminal would have zero incentive to give a shit. Just like they care around two dog turds for contributing much effort toward policing criminal moonshining; "that's the ATF's problem." They don't go out of their way for it.

they agreed to fund the salary for 9 justices, not amend the constitution. the constitution is silent

Attached: kavanaugh_laughing2b.gif (500x500, 368K)

may his erection never fail.

He confess that he raped ford while raping here. After that he wil dab for 30 years

Attached: 5bb6f7ebae84ee551d18b033-750-375.jpg (750x375, 32K)

I hope he has a long tenure of raping democrats out of their degenerate policies

Balls deep in the ass.

>reigned in
it's reined you fucking retard. it refers to the reins on a horse.

Nope I stole the heck out of it myself. No shame, good image.

>you are going to be paying to put potheads in jail for the rest of your life
so what's the downside?

Attached: 1504038915812.png (447x438, 385K)

yeah that's my favorite one. i hope he really fucks them hard. he must be furious!

he will literally rape them

Oh no how will we ever be able to smoke pot if it's illegal!?

>centrists have no opinion of anything

Attached: WRONG.jpg (541x458, 201K)

He may have walked into the confirmation hearing a centrist neo-con, but he walked out on the dissident right.

Well done, Feinstein.

He's gonna slap down AWBs and mag capacity limits on the federal and state levels.

It's gonna be glorious.

Also nationwide reciprocity and constitutional carry for all states (open and concealed).

Attached: REPEAL THE MUDAFUCKIGN NFA.jpg (787x1310, 115K)

Attached: DoczeeyXsAIOJh3.jpg (1184x1200, 122K)

cant predict that. tonight he is getting frunk as duck though

About as hard as he fucked the constitution with gitmo torture and post 9/11 patriot act powers

iron but fair fist

Attached: eea66216-af49-11e8-b791-f08e8568969e_web__scale_0_1539984_0_1539984.jpg (925x617, 92K)

This user is actually correct it will not be overturned but they will likely break its legs and dislocate its arms until it's a shambling horror of its former self. I honestly feel that's the best way to handle Roe. V. Wade. Partially abort it.

Attached: kavanaww yeah.jpg (660x371, 116K)

thank you, based user!

*click*

You guys realize its possible to impeach a SCJ right? Its just never had to happen before.

>tfw this guy is too much of a cuck for serving the witch trial to make him clarence thomas tier based, let alone one-man auschwitz

>centrist
Not anymore lmao

That's the problem. They don't need to amend the constitution to change the number of justices. They can stack the court with a Dem President and Dem Congress.

Potheads should be shot. You're fucking cancer and lazy shitheads who contribute nothing but stupid "comedy" movies.

This must happen. No more panic buying fear bullshit during elections, no more double checking laws before crossing state lines, no more threats of prison for having a spring loaded box.

I hope Keg Killer Kav gets all fucked up on natty ice and rapes RBG to death

Are the public hangings scheduled yet?

Hopefully Ford's up first with Hillary and Any Schumer

he's a catholic he'll cuck out probably

Good work, sir.

Just drink beer instead, ya dopey fuck.

So hard, like taking 10 shots worth of Jaeger.

Being for more federal power means you’re retarded. The states should be able to do whatever they want with pot.

Attached: 7427FD17-8A37-41B2-BCCD-BD087EF98CC0.png (756x499, 478K)

I think you're right, but I would never want to eat a shoe.

Attached: 1500077854464.png (1251x927, 729K)

that's correct

This.Leftists conspired to ruin him and his family, which were and still are being threatened. If he is still a centrist, I'd be amazed. Major miscalculation by the dems.

I think California was planning on "regulating" ammunition.

If we can get someone to sue and appeal it all the way to the supreme court, we can get a ruling on it.

A gun is a paperweight without ammunition, that's the front liberals are attacking the 2A from.

>we
fuck off, hezbollah. go BTFO some jews

Check em next time you shareblue faggot.

Ever heard of dual national?

ever heard of DURKA DURKA DURKA?

Fren, why are you doing this?

Let me just celebrate my OUR new SC justice.

Attached: Crying Pepe.gif (500x492, 36K)

>Aside from metadata collecting?
*Aside from the 4th Amendment?

I'm jus playen nigga. #GDL

Ever supreme court justice is a "centrist" by typical standards

They just have certain leanings, and Brett is very much a conservative in that regard

About as hard as he fucked Ford. That middle of the road Faggot is too drunk to get it up.

Attached: Domnall Duck.png (2268x2268, 193K)

He's just shitposting, lad. Thank your nation for Mia Khalifa.

not this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Clark_McReynolds

Attached: Capture.jpg (2397x308, 105K)

Not after what the democrats did to him.