MEDIA ASSETS ACTIVATED

Attached: A850C510-C892-4FC4-ACED-86B2E151F8C6.jpg (1125x1369, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1ksAzEJFlQg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1u7FFTwBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OY VEY

I really, REALLY wish a nigga would.

They gonna color revolution for real this time?

Dude they have to pay shills online and protestors in the real world they have no support. They are gonna get their shit pushed in.

So this is an ACTUAL call to violence, yes?

I am disappointed in them. The riots they kept threatening would have made great material for a Jim stream, and I could enjoy a few drinks.

100%

Yes, goyim, we really really mean it this time. Not unlike the other 6 gorrilion times we've tried to get you stupid goyim to start shooting each other. This is really, really really real!

jews are freaking out hard

God I wish a nigga would.

>Haper's Bazzar

>How to Overthrow the US Government in 10 Easy Steps P.42
>Here Are 10 Great Lip Glosses All Under $25 P. 45

I sincerely hope a nigga would

don't know man, the left threatens civil war every-time they don't get their way. once the media starts sending out attack pheromones i think we will be all surprised to see the number of people who enlist for their cause.

How do we push these maggots to violence? What more will it take for them to actually make the war they've been promising us? We're ready and waiting oh so patiently.

I'm ready for them, I hope they do it

Does the article say anything novel or is it clickbait as usual?

Do it.
Do it.

Nigger

Add names to your list.

War if true

>Reeeeee! Le Revolution begins! Starting with this article and tweet! N-now g-get out there and revolt guys! *Goes back to posting gay hollywoodesque speeches on Twitter to vent and receive upboats*
youtu.be/1ksAzEJFlQg

youtube.com/watch?v=Xv1u7FFTwBg

respect wamman

Attached: more of the same bluster.png (939x8212, 2.39M)

bump