What's the next step?

Aight boys we just obtained yet another victory. What's our next move?

Attached: enjoying the view.png (1200x1002, 1.7M)

vote republican in november and encourage your friends and acquaintances to do the same

Qt Azn gf, hopefully

Attached: E27E7692-D108-4D70-91EE-86A71FA749AC.jpg (640x932, 76K)

There's never been another image that's made me so hard.

The FISA files

this

Save syria and palestine

this, straight red
maybe if you maine, vote for susan collins if she is up for reelection as a thank you vote

Crashing this plane with no survivors

look forward to the midterms and hope america gives trump a good hand of cards in the house and senate

watch the muller conspiracy theory fall apart

put the MAGA plan into Phase 3: Hyper Drive and drain the swamp with the new judges and the justice department cleared out.

Have you guys really been jewed this hardcore holy shit listen to yourself

but really have trump cease Soros' funds

Ivanka 2024?

Organize a mass Kavanaugh protest, where we give out free Rev Jim refreshments to all.

You don't fear death... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.

Americans need to meme in a big red wave in Novemeber and finally push the Democrats to mass suicide. We are so, so close.

#Repeal19

Next step is the FISA document dump to hobble Dems going into the midterms

agreed

Attached: Trump BOMB.jpg (750x936, 80K)

>Cucknadian
>our next move

Sounds like you need to do some work in your country leaf

Imprison Hillary

Make white babies.

This victory will preserve this country for another 30 years before the Supreme Court declares "no being is iillegal". When that happens, it will be over. The only way we can fight back is outproduce them and keep the Supreme Court red pilled

Attached: antje.jpg (1404x880, 158K)

we are trying

Attached: faith.png (544x474, 1022K)

Midterms win, Trump wins 2020, Then he becomes a America's first emperor god king.

what about ginsberg going to Abrams bosom

Midterms

Take control... Take control of their blue states

Win the midterms

My country is even more fucked if Mad Max doesn't win in 2019 but it's just leaf politics so you wouldn't care.

Attached: silent majority.jpg (840x768, 321K)

>have one
>her vag literally never smells, even when she doesnt shower for like 2-3 days

Having an asian gf and hitting white 19-20 year olds on the side is the best. I have never been happier.

Good luck to you friend.

repeal the 1968 weapons ban price of full autos goes down by tens of thousands of dollars

Yeah I'm pretty blackpilled with how quick this board abandoned libertarianism in favor of expanding the state to pwn the libs

I have a feeling she'll hold out till after the midterms hoping for a Democratic senate

MEME A RACE WAR ASAP. I KNOW WE CAN FUCKING DO IT. JUST NEED THAT ONE MATCH TO SET THE EXPLOSION OFF.

Attached: 1537006989174.jpg (519x700, 54K)

Best answer

Keep fighting. Never back down.

The enemy is going to go into appeasement phase to ensure that we get soft and complacent. Keep pushing forward. We need to focus on keeping degeneracy on the defensive. This means not only striking down weakness and disillusive forces when they crop up, but filling their place with the facilitation of strength and solar virility. These replacements will not be golden at first, they will be weak and flabby, but the goal is to strengthen them, build them up until they are great. Our Culture needs physical therapy and we need to be patient with our growth. That said, if the iron we replace the lead with refuses to turn to gold, then we will strike it down as the degenerative force that it is. There is no room for stalling; our aim must be steady and true. Our mark: Hyperborea.

Attached: IMG_1634.jpg (900x645, 358K)

Push for a mad max takeover in Canada

Attached: m4.jpg (663x696, 48K)

ironically she wants to give that black cop more power.

Attached: 1534616459372.png (750x402, 167K)

Registered yesterday

Hey rabbi.

Yes sir. Was registered in Fl, hadnt bothered since I moved to Texas. Made sure to get my wife and I registered to make sure that Beto fucking faggot will go down in flames. Plan on voting straight republican ticket. This whole thing has motivated me like little else.

Unironically this, today marks a step towards a better America where women are humbled and we need to take the opportunity to find a redpilled waifu and pack her full of babies to battle the coming swarm.

Attached: 1538697671271.jpg (451x564, 127K)

got to go cuckmode and get as many recucklicans and Trumpians in the house and senate in Nov.

After we win the midterms, it's time to go on the offensive.

Don't fuck this up bois.

Hopefully more pics of that chick's feet are next.

agreed

Victory?

Pfft the war is over, we lost.

it's almost like "make the government weak so everybody can do what they want" is a fucking retarded plan when you're in the real world and have enemies organizing to kill you

No, Cruz

but he is canadian

Exactly, my commie friend. Libertarians believe in some stratified utopia where we all move like independent constellations in our own sphere. No one ever teaches us anything or interacts with us in ANY meaningful way in this world. We never EVER need to cooperate with each other for a transcendent goal and we never EVER will face existential crisis.

Leftist detected

Attached: 369E368300000578-3709275-DISAPPOINTED_A_delegate_in_the_Vermont_delegation_cries_after_fo-a-12_14695 (962x636, 104K)

This. Cruz is a Texan, but still a fucking leaf and it explains a lot now I really think about it.

>Mainefag in exile here. She has eyes on the Governorship we believe.

West Texas here, that fucker's campaign keeps texting me despite putting them on block.

Fuck this would drive liberals mad.

Someone make the same poster that they did for Michelle 2020, but with Ivanka.

List your enemies?
Unions. Public, Teacher, Labor.

Communists.

Leftists (rebels without a clue).

China.

Homosexuals/Degenerate Sexuals

Did the same thing to me. Called me “patti” and asked if they could depend on me to get out for beto. I told them Patti died, horribly, and I took over this number. In the same cheery bot text it replied “Oh, well may we ask who you’re voting for!”

>When you're in the real world and have enemies organizing to kill you in the government so you get rid of the government

Attached: 1537495972656.jpg (210x230, 7K)

>and replace it with a new government

Attached: 1538049043570.png (516x362, 203K)

Yeah, I'm "Charlie" apparently. Gonna do the same to them, thanks for the tip.

I don't think that was as effective as you intended, but nice attempt.

Vote Red in November,

We, ah, kill the batman

Attached: jokre.jpg (640x480, 46K)

You just need to either have strong enough weapons or have a nice relationship with someone that does that makes the threat of retaliation to force enough that they won't instigate.

If I have a nuke and you try to invade I'll take us both out and the fallout will last for generations. As a politician your political career is over because everyone knows there was an alternative, leaving them alone. Read up on game theory and it's relation to governments.

Attached: 1537683677523.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

At what?

Because outside of a system of government, enemies can never organize and take anything from you.

Tell me more

Attached: 1513032188215.jpg (665x428, 166K)

Ethnostate

If you had a nuke you were threatening to use, it would be in everyones best interest to join together and destroy you. You’ve already stated you are more than willing to take everyone out. We can’t just sit idly by and hope your mental state doesn’t decline or that you can adequately maintain a nuclear warhead on your own. I think you better read game theory a bit closer.

This!

>tfw this board becomes public enemy number one

you gotta vote in november. Democrats alaready talking about investigating Kavanugh if they take the house.

This, democratic victory November, 2020 lost aswell.

Ford get sued and/or goes to jail.

Nice trips.

I will. You need to have overwhelming first strike capabilities in order to win in such a fight where a nuclear capable person is willing to hold their ground. The problem is you can't even be sure that your first strike will be successful so there is no incentive to attack a ancap or libertarian state state that has nuclear weapons. It's the radiation that is such a big issue. Even if the explosion doesn't kill anyone that radiation travels.

You don't threaten them, you threaten to retaliate if they attack you. There is a difference. Look at how india got the nuke and how nk and how nk changed their language when we started to get worried they would launch.

Attached: 1525325954922.jpg (210x230, 8K)

Blow your cunt brains out?

Attached: trump-cunts.jpg (353x606, 19K)

You just said you’d take out everyone, even if they didn’t attack you. You are a lone person with no restraints. You don’t have a government, remember? You have zero reason to not trigger this device other than you just don’t feel like it. That can’t be tolerated.
You, as most lolbertarians, don’t think very far.

That would be the result not, what you lead with when explaining your position.

"If you attack me I will detonate my nuke. That is bad for everyone."
vs
"I'M GOING TO BLOW THIS FUCKER AND TAKE YOU ALL WITH ME FOR NO REASON HAHAHAH I'M A CARTOON VILLAIN"

Attached: 1509830485056.png (657x527, 355K)

That's how normal states work already. I mean more about where an "ancap" state would come from in the first place.

Attached: 1529712424003.jpg (604x608, 37K)

“And everyone around me who didn’t attack me.”
Showing you have no restraint. If you go insane, there is no government to stop you from launching, remember?
Hahaha. Embleer frith you’re stupid.

That would have to come from people seceding from states with those retaliatory mechanisms in hand. It would be risky for them but it could happen.

You have restraint if you aren't detonating unless attacked. Secondly how do you suppose to "Win" without them detonating? You are forgetting the fact that people would rather not risk getting killed in a nuclear blast when you try and assault the nuclear compound. just because you have muh government doesn't mean you can stop that explosion. Next time think a little harder.

Attached: 1524513693402.png (388x388, 198K)

Stockpile ammo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 5.31.10 PM.png (808x587, 137K)

Again, you have already stated you are willing to destroy anyone around you, just as collateral. You make no provision for this. You also are a human being, correct? Human beings (especially libertarians) can be afflicted with mental illness, dementia etc. This can lead them to making poor choices. Insane choices. This has happened in the past. So what we did was institute a system of checks and balances we call government to avoid this. Its all a moot point because without cooperation and a governing body you will not
Acquire a nuclear warhead.
Maintain a nuclear warhead.
You are very, incredibly stupid and have a keen future in retail. Not your island of one.

Why would they be allowed to secede? Game theory-wise. Anything "could happen", that's not very convincing.
And also why would anyone live in this place knowing they'd get killed by the people in charge if they got attacked, rather than live somewhere that would try to protect them?

Attached: 1511704719932.jpg (610x406, 67K)

Goad the left into further radicalizing the right and sparking a civil war

Attached: 1526411550354.jpg (1500x1153, 804K)

You aren't really allowed to secede, you have a nuke so you are making your own rules on that.

Just because that can happens does not mean that will happen in all cases. Your love of authority speaks greatly to your love of watching your wife suck another mans dick and then suck it yourself.

Attached: 1520464917259.gif (640x406, 365K)

degenerate

but you don't have a nuke

Attached: 1510366511541.jpg (456x337, 120K)

DRAW YOUR LAST PATHETIC CARD, DRUMPF, SO I CAN END THIS DUEL

Attached: 1536633418883.jpg (460x460, 36K)

R.W.D.S

Attached: 1538698167145.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

I'm not saying I have the means for that. I'm saying a person could. I'm not arguing for what one should do but what simply is a theoretical possibility. This was more a thought experiment. If I confused you there that is my bad.

Attached: 1520464505428.png (2518x1024, 270K)

BRAZIL IS TOMORROW BUMP ALL BRAZIL THREADS THIS IS SERIOUSLY IMPORTANT FUCKERY IS AFOOT.

Meme Ryan Bundy Literally /OurGuy Into Office As Go Ernie Of NevadA.

There should be RBG Ryan Bundy Generals Everyday

Attached: 7C4DB0B2-BCFE-4BBC-BBBA-A1D24612E397.jpg (411x618, 36K)

Amen brother user!

This

Not about game theory or the libertarian thing, then?

Kid, I can’t help you live in a dream world of unsustainable hypotheticals. You projecting sex fantasies does nothing to change this. You are at the very fringes of society, not the apex of it. You aren’t going to have a one man nuclear fiefdom now, or ever. This is reeeeeaaaalityyyyy. Learn it. Live it.
Your ass blasted attempt to get a reply and last word will confirm that I can see everything about your life and psyche. Watch.