Why won't she just die already

Why won't she just die already

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg-9312041-1-402.jpg (300x300, 14K)

baby blood and jew magic

Soon

lol she good
she healthy AF

what are you talking about.
HE just told me she is gone from this world

Attached: 444fb231cdfa8280a5cb88035ed7444eaf5ce185v2_00.jpg (301x512, 11K)

She has a blood-supplying electrode up her ass, rumbling volts of life into her wizened frame.

theoretically, are there laws in place to protect the country from people just going out and offing the judges they dont like so that they get replaced by other ones? like if someone were to do that now, the republicans could fill it with themselves.

It is pretty well known that she alzheimers and that her clerks are writing all fo the opinions. Roberts will force her to vacate in the next year or two, and boy oh boy when Trumps puts forward that nominee to replace her forward we will literally start seeing the leftist stab people.

there is probably over a dozen biotech startups that are dedicated solely for keeping her alive.

Her seat will be Trumps Christmas present.

She gets to live long just enough to see trump re-elected.

SCOTUS is more heavily guarded than POTUS.
Even after they retire they get federal officers protection for life.

Yeah it's called murder

She will, OP, just not until December

I think if we do as the left do with trump officials we coulds induce a heartattack or something with just a few anons maybe like a dozen maybe eighteen.

It will happen soon. Focus on it.

because i need to see your digits before I cheque them and give you a bump

here is whats going to happen, if the dems ever take power again they will simply increase the number of justices just like they did last time.

Maybe brong noise makers and air horns?

Lol on cspan a cali fag caller is trying to say gorsich is a rapist too because he from the same area as kav.

They tried to do that with FDR he didn't succeed. Eventually though all the other justices retired and he did get to replace them.

she's sustained by hate alone
she always has been

Lol, my mom told me she's probably dead and they just keep her animated to piss people off at this point.

maybe halloween will do her in?

>85 years old
>still exercises every day
i think shell be fine

No, thats her day, she snatches trick or treaters up.

The dems have their drs pumping her full of baby life force. At least until trumps rule is over.

She is dead. She's a puppet... like Yoda. Schumer is elbow deep in her ass to make her lips move.

That hooked nose. Disgusting rat.

Attached: 1515456489765465.jpg (640x426, 36K)

she subsists on foreskins and child blood