The wrath of Trump and the Alaskan people

Are Alaskan people really concerned about the SCOTUS? I thought they are more concerned about fish, gold prices and moose...

Attached: A7F5FE64-B2AC-4EF5-8E04-AB19D384D36E.jpg (1242x1242, 291K)

(From what I've seen) Alaskan's are typically more Republican due to being payed for mineral rights which the Democrats threatern by trying to restrict mining companies.
By going against the Republican party she has lost the confidence of her voters.
Let this be a message to all fake Republicans, toe the line or GTFO

She's gutless. Alaskanons, you know what to do

She folded to a handful of abos.

Dirty dumb Alaskan scum

>Ak
oh yeah we are pissed

Attached: redwave.gif (376x250, 2.14M)

The plural of moose is meese, kraut

Nobody liked her when I lived there and most people don't believe that her write in campaign was legitimate

the Murkowski dynasty must end.

The usual plural of moose is moose; compare the names of many animals, such as deer and fish, which are also invariant. Other plurals are rare and nonstandard: mooses (with the usual English plural-forming suffix -s), meese (jocularly formed by analogy to goose → geese).

She’s untouchable until 2022, by which time we all will have bigger fish to fry.

How does this hurt her? The environmental Republicans are the ones that made her win in the first place and they hate kavanaugh. Now she has them And dems on her side.

Typical autistic kraut.

She didn't vote present as promised?

Actual alaskan here. Fuck her. Wont vote for her again when she runs in 2020 or 2022 i forget.

Stop electing women. Stop promoting women. Stop hiring women. The end.

It's their own damn fault for electing a woman. Something like this was bound to happen eventually.

Tweet or Email at Tom Fitton or Judicial Watch to sue Alaska to clean up voter rolls.

Judicial Watch won 2 lawsuits against states c concerning voter rolls.

Mitch as Senate Leader determines who sits at what committees in the senate.

Mitch should kick her out.

They like Sarah Palin more than her.

She became Senator only because her father appointed her to an empty senate position.

She did, but that was still just to balance the vote based on her intention to vote no.

honestly love when trump gets petty and buries people like this. all he needs is a good nickname for her.

Wrong.
t. Live in a place with lots of meese

Alaskans have women in leadership because they can do very little damage and it keeps the female reeeing to a minimum which is a must in a frozen wasteland where you are cooped up with them 9 monts out of the year, AK is so remote everyone is on their own anyway.

Alaska has a closed Republican Primary but she got around that last time by trashing Joe Miller. There is really no prominent Republican in this state but lots of prominent Democrats. Maybe if Walker loses he will try as a Republican.

She needs to feel the wrath for believing ford. She's a crypto jew right?

Her "no" vote is a betrayal of all Alaskans that voted for her as their representative, and this will not be forgotten come the next election, it is as simple as that. In this vote Alaskans were not adequately represented, their desire for Kavanaugh was not reflected in the Senate as it should have been, it is a misstep of democracy.

(((murkowski))))

I always thought they were more about avoiding death at the hands of natives or from slipping on ice on the way home from the bar.