Is feminism becoming more powerful in Latin America? What is causing this trend?

Is feminism becoming more powerful in Latin America? What is causing this trend?

Attached: Programa.jpg (1695x914, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-Ubzn8oIw0
youtube.com/watch?v=6AbzMSKnZCc
youtube.com/watch?v=YjOo3QXTKog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The subversion in the academic institutions will continue to reinforce itself unless something is done about it.

Attached: Yuri Bezmenov.jpg (230x320, 21K)

>white men
>do anything

Choose one. The only thing white men care about is collecting money and possessions. They also like unearned honor they constantly bestow on themselves and each other.

Fuck out of here nigger.

Attached: helicopter ride.gif (480x270, 3.29M)

Sounds more jewish than white

Jews empowered sluts, and the few minorities with an IQ above 110

Attached: 3d9.png (793x794, 602K)

Whatever you say, shitskin.

Attached: 1526959334390.webm (1280x720, 855K)

Funny how they only push this garbage in the most conservative countries like Chile, Colombia or where the left recently lost power like Argentina and Brazil. Once communism takes power it has no purpose, they literally use it to push people into being leftist, most of them end up talking shit about the "Patriarchy" or Capitalism. You never see this garbage in Bolivia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Cuba and Uruguay.

The New Model

It is becoming popular in South America, speaking from my experience in Peru. "Machismo" is the buzzword for traditional in Peru now.

hahha

Attached: 1499301531813.jpg (960x732, 100K)

O'rly? You tell me then: what are the greatest things built by the white working class with their enormous wealth solely for the benefit of the white race? And I don't mean donations to your Christian church's Refugee Ministry, or the taxes you are forced to pay...I mean schools, after school programs for white-centric education, mass media, tech, mainstream news related work, etc etc.

The left in contrast spends their money constantly to advance their agenda. I'll wait. What've you got?

PS On this note: www.returnofkings.com is shutting down because of the far-right's """jewishness""" and stingy behavior couldn't keep it afloat...Had their membership even donated $2 a month it would still be alive. That's how little white men are willing to do. Not even $2 a month. Pathetic. But hey, change my mind.

Attached: A new society.jpg (791x1024, 163K)

The truth hurts. I can tell by your childish attack you don't have anything intelligent to say, and/or I'm 100% correct (pro-tip: it's both)

Are you the 1% user, how do you have internet in venezuela?

>switches to meme flag
>muh childish attack
Is pointing out that whatever shitskin heritage you have is not even a blip on the radar of human achievement a childish attack?

Attached: 1510639333668.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

Nikola tesla
Graham bell
Thats 2 off the top of my head.

Wait....why do they get hot feminists with stylish clothing? THATS NOT FAIR!

Spill over from America, the great importer of cultural trends.

Everything that is happening NOW in Latin America and Europe is what the U.S. went through about 5-7 years ago.

>ogre face
>hot
Damn son you thirsty.

You're just gay and you like it that way.

It's been very powerful for a long time there

Actually Latin America was more degenerate before the US even

The techniques used in the construction of homes and cities you take for granted, the irrigation systems, the electrical systems, the technology all came from the minds of white individuals who for some period of time got their hands dirty in the work force.
As for what more affluent whites have built you only need to look at a map.
All that's needed is for a leader to come along that taps into the soul of the ever more radicalized white youth.
The fact that some obscure website that no ones ever heard of is running out of money means nothing.

Attached: Italian Roman Salute.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Thank you Macri for being so “””””neoliberal”””””.

So happy to pay more taxes so niggers can breed more subhumans for extra gibs, please keep taking debt to pay for wellfare, the country won’t explode in a year at all.

Attached: 043A177D-FE33-4B16-B62B-B27031B4415E.jpg (450x450, 33K)

Here's a radio interview with her:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-Ubzn8oIw0

The show she hosts is called "Todes," and has several episodes on Youtube, beginning with the first one:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AbzMSKnZCc

Nice try. No. I didn't ask you about two long dead white men's accomplishments. I asked you what white people have donated real money and time to, so that they could create infrastructure to fight the left. I was very clear. You appear to be confused by simple questions. Do you have a low IQ?

(((Someone))) is funding them with the money.

>The techniques used in the construction of homes and cities you take for granted, the irrigation systems, the electrical systems, the technology all came from the minds of white individuals who for some period of time got their hands dirty in the work force.
>As for what more affluent whites have built you only need to look at a map.

Those are things you do on the job FOR PROFIT. Just like my first post said. So none of that is relevant. WHAT PROJECTS HAVE WHITE PEOPLE ON THE FAR RIGHT DONATED TIME AND MONEY TOO IN ORDER TO FIGHT THE FAR LEFT? You see how difficult it is for you to answer this question? It's because the far right are stingy, jewy little fuckers who won't spend even $10 a month to build things whites need. WHICH MAKES MY ORIGINAL POST HERE, TRUE:

>The only thing white men care about is collecting money and possessions. They also like unearned honor they constantly bestow on themselves and each other.

They are lipsticking 10 year olds in our schools and forcing them to act as a homo-kid coming out to their parents and teaching them how hard it is so they grow up with compassion.

Please nuke us now.

Attached: dcc7eaf3f3bdbbe210144a86f6481e03d7a8bbca1219b3f7b0bd924aa34c8941.jpg (306x400, 27K)

Spics have low IQ
The Jews have therefor focused on more tried and true methods to subvert and demoralize their societies
Namely class warfare
As such spics are not immunized in the slightest to cultural marxism
I doubt the Jews will try racial subversion. Spics really just hate niggers and will not stop hating them ever
But yeah spic sociaties are about to analy ripped in half by faggotry and feminism.
Even drug lords have THOT daughters.

Jews + look at the ring on her necklace --> she's a sub.

as things trend in the US, latin america has a delay of 2 or 3 years for the normies/main pop to pick these trends up

as you know feminism is starting to decline in the US because obvious reasons but over here main pop is just starting to talk about toxic masculinty and man spreading

Attached: 1494898337488.jpg (1024x942, 194K)

With a nu-male attitude like that not much is going to be done.
Destroy the modern world by direct impact. Be an extremist and don't accept the reality of life. A silence against a claim is accepting the claim, react and say no. Too much fucking pussyfooting in this land, people doesn't want that shit but you know what? They were taught decency, respect, cordiality, things that for the left are debauchery in their lives of constant streaming of vices and quick fixes. Civilians wouldn't dare to open their mouths if that ruins their commodity lifestyle, but they have the same ideals as anybody browsing this place, they've just been castrated, emancipated of a strong will.
So stop being a nu-male asking for other forces to take action, if neither the state nor the police nor anybody fucking else is going to take care of the trash, it may as well be you.
Struggle niggers

Attached: c703336753ef961282baa7b6d9a516e58fd288e955835a4ebffcd5a8d6735482.png (777x1000, 976K)

Yikes, I think you meant to say "Jew" instead of white... innocent mistake...

The election of Trump
Salivini
Brexit
Sebatian Kurz
The V4
Golden Dawn
Bolsonaro
Had it not been for white people electing Trump there would be 2 more far left Supreme court justices on the bench as of today. Instead we have 2 constitutional conservatives.
If trends continue as they have more leaders will rise and more organizations will be formed.
Just wait until the situation in South Africa get's hot and mercenaries and volunteers take it upon themselves to lend their arms just as they did in Rhodesia. Not to mention that the average non masochistic white will realize the reality of multiculturalism.
Times are changing quickly.

the lower IQ exacerbates the radicals

Shut up nigger, the nigger that started “the duties female” is a niggress from Ecuador.

Just filter the kike, he will never believe in anything except the mass killing of civilization.

that webm

Attached: i came.jpg (367x512, 44K)

>What is causing this trend?
Argentina

Attached: 1534187839228.jpg (498x299, 41K)

White people are still greedy, stingy fucks who won't do anything but collect money and possessions like I said. It's why you don't control any infrastructure--you refuse to invest in white communities.

I think it's hilarious that www.returnofkings.com has MILLIONS of white users, and those same members were too cheap to even give $2 a month to keep it alive.

>You really hate it when people point out how greedy white people are? I am also amused that you accuse Jews of being greedy, yet Jews invest heavily in each other and their communities, and white people can't point to a single fucking thing they funded for the betterment of their communities. Not. One. Thing.

It's a very salty point of contention for you all. Your responses are always the same...You point to a handful of men and events that you really had little or nothing to do with and that is somehow supposed to account for you NOT spending a red-cent on white initiatives.

only the ones who go to universities, right now universities are shitholes, also students can't keep anything they are completelly destroyed by them.
They are just a little circle with too much attention.

the kali yuga

Attached: 1456370825-are-we-living-in-kali-yuga.jpg (236x329, 15K)

What's the practical purpose of tracer rounds?

>literal dude
>feminism
why is this allowed? is it talmudic logic?

>Is feminism becoming more powerful in Latin America?
I check what's going on in Argentina from time to time, they are fighting against the most idiotic and toxic strand of feminists,
Check those disgusting communists
youtube.com/watch?v=YjOo3QXTKog
>What is causing this trend?
My bet is lack of niggers, they don't need to dedicate resources to movements like BLM, or refugee bullshit. So they went full force with retarded lesbian communists.
Machismo means male chauvinism (which doesn't mean traditional, but the other way around, being traditional gets you being accused of "machista"), funny how the female version of that word (feminismo, literally feminism) claims to seek equality for women. White power vs black power sexualized.

Soviet leftover parties ( old school commies ) turned into progressive Marxists since that is now the new call to arms

New political parties forming up based on foreign investment by NGO , and things like Open Society and the United nations : they all have the same ideology regarding traditional values and things like patriotism , masculinity , respect for the army / police and race issues

Most right wing parties are pseudo libertarians that are confortable increasing the GDP and lowering unemployment but dont mind letting Marxism take over every cultural aspect of society by pushing for free abortion , gay marriage , transsexualism and adoption by non standard couples

Bolivia is very LGTB friendly as far as remember , Cuba is still old school and so far no woman are in position of power ( senate , ministers , judges etc )

If you have good memory or know about history it becomes really clear that progressives is just the new tool of the left to reach power now that guerrilla style communism is mostly dead

We lack real traditionalist leaders that value traditionalism as much as they value economic progress and stability

Oh and also the United Nations won't stop harassing right wing leaders by making our countries sign treaties that are heavily biased towards their own values , pretty much putting hand cuffs into what Presidents can do in order to , for example reduce abortions or keep marriage between Male- Female , feminism is just another side of the same issue , #Ni una menos is our version of #MeToo