DROPPING THE CASE
>DROPPING THE CASE
DROPPING THE CASE
>DROPPING THE CASE
DROPPING THE CASE
>DROPPING THE CASE
DROPPING THE CASE
>DROPPING THE CASE

Attached: 345212EF-FD88-4970-B733-CF0975BCF2F5.jpg (1125x688, 287K)

I'm shocked I tell you, SHOCKED.

I'm LITERALLY shaking right now.

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

Really makes you think

Great minds...

>oh lol he got confirmed?
guess that unraped me so im not worried about it anymore thanks for the gofundme money

ISNT IT FUNNY

Attached: 456a27bbcbb367a37c03e5185.jpg (606x399, 38K)

NO REFUNDS

Attached: Dr Ford Doesn't Want Money.png (1087x878, 522K)

Wow it's almost as if her motivations were entirely political.

How does she not go to jail for fraud? How does she keep her career? If an example ever needed to be set it is now that this shit will no longer be tolerated.

WOMP WOMP

Just like with Roy Moore. Have you heard of him since he lost his race?

What else can you do? The “””justice””” system will just tell her to fuck off

Maybe, just maybe, she realized that the justice system in America can’t protect her anymore since the man who assaulted her just got confirmed to the Supreme Court, so she did the only thing she can do to protect herself

It’s a sad day in America

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F656624%2Fcfd68a97-e (950x534, 262K)

Attached: 71A7C7B8-4FED-42D5-9DB7-C0010A04D784.jpg (1024x815, 108K)

Well, Amy Schumer is on jail right now so she can't keep with it

lol what a fucking whore. all of this for nothing good job leftist cunt, i mean who would've fallen for it ? that bitch is so ugly that it's impossible for anyone to want to rape "that". not even democrats fall for it if they're honest with themselves.

Is she going to move to New Zealand like she promised? It's a long boat ride.

>How does she not go to jail for fraud?
How do you prove she's a fraud? And who has an interest in fighting that battle? Certainly not Kavanaugh or the Republican senators. Their interest was in showing there wasn't a good reason to believe Kavanaugh assaulted anyone and getting him confirmed, both of which is already done now.

GRASSLEY ISN"T DONE SUPONEANING HER FOR MATERIALS YET AND SHE CAN'T REFUSE EITHER

She didn't even expect it to get this far.
Thought she could just send a letter and try ruin him anonymously.

Why take the lie further and put herself at legal risk?

Damn...my almonds are ACTIVATED.

Yes, she will go to "New Zealand". She will disappear no doubt.

Attached: 8udsf3.gif (320x240, 1.71M)

I'm genuinely curious about the perceptions of others regarding this fact - If I were sexually assaulted, I would do everything in my power to bring the truth to light. I'd go through the courts, submit my records from my doctors or therapists, I'd do whatever it took to seek justice, especially given the amount of "support" Ford seems to be receiving. Why do none of these wailing, screaming idiots not at least see this fact as a red flag for continuing to believe Ford, or why is no one making a big deal about her not pursuing justice? I don't get it.

Totally wasn't a political hit that's outlived its usefulness though and you're a fucking rapist white male if you suggest otherwise.

Off to obscurity with a small stipend for doing as she was told.

Although they do prove that Democrats saying she had "nothing to gain by coming forward" are lying.

Attached: 1529508573379.jpg (500x629, 119K)

That’s the beautiful thing about lying about something nearly 40 years ago that no one can bare witness too (yes, Kavanaugh included): no one can prove you wrong or right, not even a court

Damn... REALLY makes you think, huh...

Attached: 1528126736009.jpg (250x240, 11K)

>makes over a million dollars from false rape accusations

The fact that she won't be charged with any crime is what upsets me most of all. Women will just be encouraged to make vague rape allegations against conservatives by this whole affair.

She probably made enough Money

I'm literally shockeding!

How do we strip her of this money?

Attached: 1538855311664.jpg (1366x824, 148K)

I wasnt shocked enough so i put my keys in the electrical outlet!
now im really shaking and cant stand it anymore! i think im going to cry!

Didnt she lie about the fucking retarded door conversation that led to IDing Kav to her husband? Records show the door was built years before the alleged conversation, that alone should be enough to at least fuck her on perjury.

i mean it was only ever about keeping him off the supreme court. shouldn't surprise anyone.

but i thought this was about getting justice for a survivor

no no, this isn't right, why would someone who is so very certain just stop talking about it like that, i don't understand

Attached: 1522750247013.jpg (209x211, 25K)

Who could have predicted this

Attached: pepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

NO REFUNDS

Attached: dirtymoney.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>please don't charge me or my lawyers with lying to congress. we go 'way now

Only Kav could and he won't because fucking optics even though justice demands she be sued for defamation. She'll just take the money and run now, inspiring waves of women to do exactly the same thing in the future.

It really perturbs the pistachios

DROPPED
how will libshits ever recover from this ?

Gotta love how casual the media is about this. It's almost like they didn't seriously believe any of it!

Attached: 1538613388125.jpg (955x1434, 489K)

how much damage control can the media run at this point ?

she's not real you fucking idiot. it's not a real identity

Won't someone give me a 6 gorillion dollar gofundme account?

Mark Judge (friend of Kavanaugh's who she accused of rape) should sue for libel, slander, and false light. He has no reason not to sue.

Dude redo this one with Schumer and Feinstein as Sam and Frodo because they can drop Twodoor Ford into the Pit of Doom now that her usefulness is at an end.

The problem is that mark judge and squi's brother were the ones that did it, not brett kavanaugh.

Attached: 1538806598524.png (620x372, 327K)

They tried to smear a gold nugget with shit.

It's still a gold nugget you idiot!

YOU BITCH, YOU GODDAMN BITCH YOU

Attached: 1506756160686.jpg (316x237, 40K)

>dropping a case

You have to have a case in order to drop it.

Attached: 1505316928116.gif (320x240, 500K)

Alright, I don't know the details well enough but she was accusing all sorts of people.

Another option is a senate investigation into perjury and obstructing senate proceedings, up to 5 years jail each.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 234423425566.png (500x533, 146K)

No, really? I mean, it’s not like she had zero evidence, no witnesses, lied in her sworn testamony or was just another typical lefty cunt.

At this point, she should count her blessings if she doesn’t end up facing charges herself.

ALMOST AS IF IT WAS A SCAM
>she keeps the $700,000
>no refunds

Attached: gravel truck man.png (500x478, 114K)

This times 100

Could someone IDENTIFYING as a female do the same?

>Made herself famous overnight by claiming Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her.
>Got $4 million+ on fund-me websites for security costs
>Doesn't want to pursue additional litigation now that Kavanaugh is in the SC, even though she didn't get exactly what she wanted.

So based. She made millions off of dumb libtards. Everyone in the country knows who she is now. And they are going to name a fucking grant or scholarship after her in a few decades. How lies fed your legend, Christine.

Now is the time to counter attack. Get that bitch behind bars and any senator who knowingly conspired to amplify her slander.

In a way, I’m happy that idiots were taken in

Wouldn't she naturally be sued for slander?

Wow, way to make it believable. Didn't work, but at least hold out for more than 30 fucking minuets after it is clear that it didn't work.

This is a boon for us on the right because it is so blatant, but God damnit can we get a little bit of gamesmanship from the left. Let this die out naturally in the news cycle, then you can bring it back up later if it suits your purposes. This is sacrificing a pawn for no advantage. They just threw it away.

And people would be happy for her to keep their money, pretty good for a couple of hours at a hearing

If Kav doesn't sue for defamation I'm gonna be furious.

She should be punished till death. Shame. Like the nun of pagan pedo throne.

He is here.

Attached: kek check.gif (300x367, 52K)

Reich on time. Break a leg.

He truly is among us

Attached: 1531324122154.gif (554x400, 135K)

>believe in something, until you suddenly don't

>move to New Zealand
Literally why this country is awful and a million dollars still won't get you a nice life here

>keep calling democrats making up stories about whatever the fotm is for their outrage
>eventually get picked up and give vague descriptions to media
>start a go fundme and go give your horrible testimony
>sorry no refunds
just as a prank tho

Attached: 1535959375318.jpg (494x500, 133K)

hmmmm. Almost as if there is a pattern to these accusations.

Too late, she lied, they will charge her and gas her Jew lawyers.

He raped her so good the case fell right out of her hands! Gee whiz!

I think proving she is a fraud is pretty easy. The extra door in the house in 2008, attorneys she worked with, fear of flying, all evidence presented avoided anything that could be investigated, criminal records expunged Jul 6 2018, claustrophobia claims, talking to other accusers, etc.

She was a fake and it is more than reasonable to call her out on it. Confident she was in on the leak too.

Okay, this is epic

Attached: 1512449822162.png (1232x1030, 670K)

WELL LA DEE FRICKIN DA

Attached: FB_IMG_1538510529323.jpg (720x527, 33K)

They don't even have to convict her. They just have to get all her lies on record for the public to see. Because the media narrative now will be that she was still "credible" but gave up because she just couldn't face mean men accusing her of lying anymore. Her lies have to be exposed.

If she wants to turn on her lawyers and McLean and Feinstein and the rest of the gang and say they confused and manipulated her and she really wasn't lying, that's fine. She doesn't matter. What matters is setting the record straight of K's innocence, and hanging the conspirators.

i hope so we could do with some fresh rape material

drimpf

That was it. Her entire life culminated in fucking nothing

NPC's

NSA phone taps and emails will be leaked by Monday.

The Hippocampus Strikes Back

Attached: 1538366674746.jpg (1169x768, 143K)

>Empire of dust
Most based documentary in existence

because they don't give a shit about her
half of them are paid protestors, and the other half are looking for a therapeutic narrative outlet for unaddressed anxieties and harmful attitudes. kavanaugh is just a daddy stand in for them and ford their little self insert. the play is over now and they didn't like the ending so they're going to blog about it and cry.

Those retards gave her the money. Letting her have it all will teach them a fucking lesson.
I'm less upset at her she's a tool of the shadow state it's the peons who defended her and believed I can't stand.