How the fuck did EVERY city in America become filled with niggers and hispanic? Like what the fuck?

How the fuck did EVERY city in America become filled with niggers and hispanic? Like what the fuck?
Even the no name shitholes that no one cares about like Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo are all majority nonwhite. For no fucking reason.

Back in the 18-1900's, people lived in cities because they were industrial centers and required millions of workers. Niggers don't even work. Like what happened with Detroit. Why the fuck did they even move out of the South if they were just going to ruin the North? Why is America so retarded?

Attached: 0C051CD3-50C7-46FF-ABEA-A410CAC7C9FF.jpg (1242x1533, 1.03M)

cities are too expensive for people with jobs to live in but perfect if you're a welfare leech since cities have their own forms of welfare

basically its a giant conglomeration of leeches and people who actually work for their money live elsewhere

Yeah but before they were replaced by blacks, the residents of most cities in the US were white blue-collar workers. Now they're just no-collar workers

whites stopped being majority in the cities once welfare became a big government industry, welfare is dysgenic and subsidizes retarded niggers

I fucking hate Illinois, even Springfield is filled with niggers
And now these fucking somalis are everywhere

Attached: springfield.png (478x433, 31K)

Welfare

All the council housing and social services are in cities.

We violated the Prime Directive.

Attached: BCBA95A2-3C0B-44F2-88F4-20B4BDBF5B88-4126-000006DB0F99B135.jpg (750x996, 63K)

Thank the CIA for putting you on the LBJ timeline.

so if there was no gibs would they all move out

did western new york bully you or something?

yeah i'm up there right now and there's shit tons of niggers like why
most of the white people here are trash too they're all ugly

The problem is not ethnicity.
If you would open your arms to people of other races, it would be easier for everyone to assimilate.

Because thats where the social service offices are

Its annoying. All the history is in those cities too the suburbs are a new creation with no history That came somewhat in the 20s and 1950s

Whats the state of european cities? I keep hearing its the opposite with the city being clean and the suburbs being the immigrant ghettos is this true

Jews

that's a lie. it is just as bad. every place is infested. it's a disaster

Yes it is, non whites are ugly.

ikr, people always say that cities were always degenerate but i don't believe that. chicago used to be so pretty

It's true. Here the city centres are old with beautiful historic buildings while many suburbs are made with jewish communist design to house the deplorables. Of course there are nice suburbs too though

I live in the area between Sandusky and toledo. Cheap and comfy. I swear the are fewer nogs than what's indicated on that map.

White flight, my man. It's a common tactic throughout American history to move other immigrants into working class neighborhoods to break class solidarity.

All the big cities looked nice back then. They did not seem degenerate at all besides having a little more retards due to high population than towns

A lot of American cities provided a lot of worker rights. So niggers naturally moved into cities for welfare. Segregation would have prevented this.

Then the value of the cheap illegal worker became appealing to many industries. They started coming in mass into cities because that's where the jobs were. This mentality has been going on since the 50s btw. Moron businesses who think they get an edge for hiring illegals, when in reality it creates a backwards industry dependent on labor. The affects of this we are feeling today now.

ey ese... mexibros are bros bro we- I MEAN THEY WORK HARD ESE.... WORK VERY HARD PINCHE GRINGO

Blacks used one of the hardest working demographic in the country in the 20's-60's. The wealth disparity between blacks and whites was minuscule compared to now. It wasn't until LBJ (a fucking democrat of course) started the great society that blacks became the "people" we know and love today

Attached: UR GAY.jpg (664x248, 123K)

And why did white flight happen commie ? oh thats right because no white person wants to be near a chimpout, class solidarity my ass

Redlining and blockbusting after WWII.

The city centers are inhabited by natives, then there are two kinds of suburbs: the immigrant ghetto highrise suburbs and the middle-class/upper class suburbs.

It's close to the welfare office.

You ended segregation and sold them housing in every town. Rich people own too much land and housing, they don't care who inhabits their rent apartments.

Because white males are incels and are having their women taken by blacks browns and even yellows.

The white male is the most beta out of all races in america now.
Too bad.

underrated

Zoning policies encouraging disgusting urban sprawl

I honestly don't know. Its funny to me that in many contexts we basically use the word "urban" as a euphemism for some combination of black/hiphop/poor. Like we would never call young people living in Tokyo "urban youths". But as far as I can tell, this need not be the case. Why do black people so disproportionately inhabit urban environments?

Urban sprawl was the result of niggers moving into the inner cities. Hence the phrase being from the inner city being poor and nigger. It was designed to prevent white fright from cities that was happening in mass and causing the tax revenue to dramatically drop.

The solution was short lived as now Mexicans and South Americans take over the urban sprawl areas, as the white fright continued into their own very rich communities.

I live in a city, and what the fuck do black people do all day? Whenever I come home from work, I see all the white people in their dress and business clothes, and all the black people are in streetwear like hoodies and sweatpants. Do any of them even fucking work? And a lot of them walk around with their kids too.

If you want to live somewhere super white, move into the protest in front of the Supreme Court.

Exactly this. Like what the fuck do all the niggers in the Queens high rises even do. They don't own any of the businesses, those are owned by hispanics indians and asians. so fucking weird and confusing

We thought it would be a good idea to do a second brother's war for the Jews and there was a labor shortage. The older naggers still have southern accents

whats so funny is that rightist wants the black to be poor and uneducated and not have access to abortions and birth control so inevitably they outbreed white people. Karma i guess

>Blacks used one of the hardest working demographic in the country in the 20's-60's
Not at all. Mexicans were more hard working than them. White immigrants from Europe did the majority of industrial work and native Whites owned all the business. Mexicans did the farming in the Western territories.

>Why do black people so disproportionately inhabit urban environments?
Alot of them have a hard time maintaining a valid license, working car that isn't a ticket magnet with violations and car insurance, so they have to live where there is transit

Integration bused niggers into nice white parts of the city so whites left

i take the bus to and from work everyday, and what sucks is that it would be pretty pleasant if there weren't so many minorities on it. They always fucking yell and talk loud and bring their crying kids on the bus

give nigger radar links plox i need to check my area

>white fright
Based Nip!

Drive through Baltimore and then look at pictures of what it looked like in the 50s. Place looks like a nuke hit it

Under Obama he had policies in place to move welfare blacks into white neighborhoods.

Democrats needed their voters. Republicans wanted cheap labor.

It was all planned.
Thank BUSH, Reagan, Clinton, Obama, Soros and the Yids behind 1965 Invasion act...

>france
literally america 2.0, alongside britain, germany, spain, scandinavia, etc
you don't count as europe, you could as america now.

Bush conspired with Greenspan to import millions of illegals and poos to prop up a housing bubble, after the collapse of Greenspan's tech ponzi bubble.

the Bush administration’s trafficked millions of Hispanics and told the goyim that beaners were “natural Republicans” and that the best way to get them into the fold was to give them a stake in the “ownership society” through various housing subsidies. Hispanics’ increasing numbers in the so-called “sand states” had a lot to do with the bubble’s disproportionate influence in those regions, and these subprime borrowers’ low levels of human capital and earnings eventually led to the music stopping as payments were unmade and new borrowers could not materialize to prop up the inflated housing prices. I mean, throughout the boom, no one said, “Does it make sense a sheetrocker from Chiapas making $11/hour can afford a $400K McMansion in Anaheim?”

This is what may be called an “overdetermined” event. In other words, without large levels of Hispanic immigration and Bush’s obsession with cultivating beaner political support, the bubble may not have happened.

The relationship of the demented immigration policy of the post-1986 amnesty years must not be allowed to disappear into the memory hole — as, of course, both parties would like it to. They will try to twirl the “bubble” into a case of bad economics, if not an act of God like an earthquake.

Attached: 1517003918384s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>how come poor people are living in all the low income areas!?

t. civnat
Only time niggers had a use in labor was when they were slaves.

Well there's nothing wrong with that I suppose, I actually think public transportation is a good thing, both environmentally and economically. It would be nice to have some white cities though.

Or starve to death

believe it or not but niggers originally came to these places to work because the places they were from originally knew that niggers were all worthless shits and wouldn't hire any.

>How the fuck did EVERY city in America become filled with niggers and hispanic? Like what the fuck?
welfare

>the majority of yurop isn't yuropean

good question.idk

What are you going to do about it? Gentrify, user. These cities are great, and they're cheap because everyone hates being around niggers. Buy up entire city blocks of ghetto housing and it will happen. It's easy to push nigs out.

Financial support is what causes them to breed without issues. They can afford to have children because the state provides for them. It's basically communism in America already.

Whites can't afford to have children because barely anyone provides for them. And if they become poor, they risk having their white children attend all nigger schools.

The solution is simple, remove niggers.

correct. if you're a white person with brains buy a house or ten in the inner city, they're cheap. Vote there and push out nigs.

Attached: IMG_0041.png (353x352, 144K)

Can't do it because they've imported Chinese state sponsored business people to buy out these properties and make the price sky rocket for their money laundering service.

white flight happened because of crime and not wanting your kids to go to the same schools.
The interstate system happened to come along at the same time and make burbs easy as the midwest(see map) is nearly all buildable land. flat with clay or sand under most of the ground.

That map was 95% white in 1950 and one the richest places in the world.
Most of the blacks were still in the South pre-1950.
The south was poor and these blacks getting rights heard about all this wealth in yankee states and came like flies on shit.
It was a hostile foreign migration like mudslimes in europe.
Some whites did indeed protest and their were many legal battles no largely forgotten to the past.
Ethnic poles in detroit went toe to toe with the negroes in a mass riot/brawl.
Eventually for Detroit A nigger won mayor in Detroit and this was the last straw and triggered one of the final white flights from the city of detroit. The 1967 riots also being a major white flight cause.
The whites are still there just 15 miles away.

Attached: 1504351409627.jpg (1920x893, 277K)

>Segregation would have prevented this.
There was segregation into the 1960's and 1970's - jews got it banned in the courts. That's why the whites left.

The ONLY thing that keeps white people in American from taking back the cities is the lousy public school system. It's the single most important thing to break now that we have power. Once that's done, the cities are ours.

Niggers came home to roost with yankee traitors

the reason it persists is the public school system. white people have been working to take back cities for 20 years now but once they have children they quickly realize how fucked they are with the schools and too many leave the city to get their kids a better/safer education. We have to break the public school monopoly.

underrated
they're jews tho

and the methadone clinic!

reasonalble whites fled cities when they started to get filled with nig nogs of course

those guys are leaving now, China is withdrawing their funding.

>wikipedia "greenspan"
>jew
I don't even need to read the rest of your post.

The plotted destruction of unique, cohesive, white Christian city neighborhoods was achieved through: interstate highway planning (often destroyed entire city neighborhoods), repopulation in northern cities by relocating southern blacks to cover employment gaps due to war, de-industrialization resulted in loss of blue collar jobs. All of these combined resulted in white flight from northern cities, and contributed to the destruction of unique ethnic white American populations.
>tl;dr the Jews planned and backed this.

>wants
They already are retarded and poor.

>Once that's done, the cities are ours.

Why do we want the cities back? Technology has allowed white people to work away from cities. There's no need for the massive amounts of workers at these places anymore.

Proof is with most of California where cities are no longer the industrial manufacturing centers anymore and huge warehouses being built out in the middle of no where with automation for manufacturing. Ignore the fact of shit tier businesses importing mass illegals for cheap labor because they do not have the required skill set to make a better place. Ignore the fact that these shit tier business have brought California down a huge chunk in technology and skilled workers.

You can work from home most of the day and only come by the place you work once in a while to check up on things.

Niggers ruin transit. They give an incentive for anyone with money to live in the suburbs

That sounds cute until you're pushing your brand new baby around in the stroller then you hear on the news the local playground had a deadly shooting

cities are great, kys nip

I agree that some amount of school choice would be good, and turning back the clock on Brown v. Board would probably reduce white flight. But I think whites should also stay in the cities, even when they have children. If your kids are smart, they will be smart no matter what school they go to. Most researchers believe IQ is 50-80% heritable, and a lot of what remains is determined outside of school, e.g. reading to your kids when they are young, feeding them well, not poisoning them with lead.

It's really not that bad. I get why people prefer to be around whites but is it really worth giving up all the convenience of the city? Seems like white flight is kind of a race to the bottom- if we all stayed in our cities then the percentage of whites would be higher, and we would have less incentive to leave.

For? In Japan, there's more emphasis on building smaller buildings outside of the cities. No more need for tall super structures which only increases everyone's stress levels. There are some workers in Japan that literally don't even go further than 500 meters from the building they live in. Work, food and super markets just beneath them. It has created a locked in society where no one speaks to each other anymore.

>How the fuck did EVERY city in America become filled with niggers and hispanic? Like what the fuck?
It's like asking how did every city become filled with rats, and the answer is one and the same: animals go where access to resources is easy.

You can white flight all you want but they'll follow you for as long as you don't meet them with physical resistance.

Attached: grand hotel.jpg (788x949, 149K)

stop being racist ,you have enough BBCs to try it and support israel from your tax amerimutt

this